Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

Jackiejr9000

Casual
Sep 12, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I think this whole shenanigans is just to be back like the old times remember when she showed her pussy on stream and then she blew up everywhere maybe its the same she’s tryna do we need to stay strong bois i think she’s breaking down now she ain’t getting the numbers she use to get she’s trying her best to get back maybe i think so if we don’t give her a good response she might eventually start showing that pussy too and tits with face thats all she can do now cuz if she wants the big bag she must show anyways either ways she’s gonna show or not i think this might be like belle delphine kinda situation

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
That low quality video just makes me wish she just showed boobs with face at the very least. It's the oddest thing to gatekeep considering she's shown it with masked face/boobs and the Cleopatra video with the chain bra at least. You also have the various picture sets as well. It would improve things ten fold but that's not how she operates.

aforumsafename

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
That's why she's had back problems over past 7 years yes, but lymph glands? She'd need surgery if something was that bad with silicone leakage.
Her muscle tension is psychosomatic, it's from stress and trauma.
She's doing more damage 'alleviating' tension instead of seeking a therapist to deal with her man child and low-T outbursts.
Her 'past trauma' is clearly not dealt with as anyone could tell the way she freaked out on that Ac7ionman collab stream.

Watchtower

Lurker
Apr 27, 2022
Have you guys seen the financial audit she did with Caleb. She's basically set for life and doesn't feel bad for the people that buys into her stuff. Least she's smart when it comes to investments and dividends. Didn't realize she owns 4 gas stations and has stocks worth that much. I thought she owned 2.

aforumsafename

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
You must be new here :MLADY: 525 pages can be a lot to look through :pauseChamp:
If you scroll back at least one page you'll see discussion on it.
As for 'her' investing, she can't even answer simple questions about any of them, with coached answers she's incredibly vague nearly missing the point.
It's established even by her own admission her husband does all the investing, very likely for self serving purposes as it's invested under a shell accounts which he solely owns to "protect her" from people googling.
Now I won't tell you what to do or what to believe but if you want to waste time going down this rabbit hole go have a listen to their argument on stream where he tells her pretty much he plans to leave her out dry with no money. If you have adequate research skills you can find plenty of public info regarding these facts, but don't support intent, at best incompetence.
What we share here is limited to mostly opinion due to respecting both the forums rules and having a sliver of soul as to not dox these individuals with documentation.

aforumsafename

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
I shouldn't need to explain anything, but some people love to 'look a gift horse in the mouth' bitching about everything, :WeirdChamp:
I'm happier when I don't read this dumb shit, yet I still share with this forum.
My pc fucked the data stream, it's not a 'setup' or whatever,

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers
It's an unfortunate glitch, you can believe whatever you want.
You can like what I decide to share if you want, or maybe I don't have to share at all. :OkayChampThumbs:

Caremel

Lurker
Jun 24, 2022
No need to get pressed lol, I just think its funny that there's basically radio silence since it was posted when usually people are pretty quick to update posts to source quality, especially with something like this where its a pretty huge step forward even if it was staged.

I could just say thanks and move on but its way more fun to make conspiracies, duh.