Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

robertohavito

Shamanic Cachanilla
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
For the collectors, I can see how that would be disappointing. However, it could be a symptom of more people being aware of her grift and being less willing to shell out for those PPVs. Until there's proper penetration/nudity, I can't say I blame the regular leakers for the lack of uploads to her page.

hooligan

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 29, 2021
Yeah it's mostly shit but one thing I was curious about was her last photo set, it claimed to have nudes with face shots now, anyone seen those?

simp3069xoxo

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022
Well Olivia sounded like the one on the (speaker) phone w/ boxing trainer about flight numbers for next month (quickly muted lol, almost risked swatting).
Interesting though Amo uber-ed herself there, no assistant on call on Monday morning lol.

These pidgeons seemed to be in same room as bunnies few days ago?

rwbbabes

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 8, 2022
Did you know this scammer makes $1 million a month from OF and +++ $ from other streaming services? Just found that out today... wild.

• It's Honest Work
Reactions: simp3069xoxo

_Shisui_

Shisui of the Body Flicker
Mar 12, 2022
Surprised Nicolas Cage GIF

shonenhikada

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 25, 2022
Anyone think this whole break up with her husband and him forcing her to be an e-whore was all BS? Think about it, she and her husband are having an argument live on twitch and most normal people would have turned off the camera or go into the other room when things start to get ugly. Amouranth cried live on cam (so simps would feel sorry for her), shows her chat the "hurtful" messages her husband sent and then cries some more before proclaiming its all over. She then proclaims that she never wanted to dress up sexy on camera and how her husband forced her into it, also to garner more sympathy from her loyal fanbase, who will feel moved to tip her more money. Fast forward a few days, she claims husband and her are separating and they are no longer together. Also claims she is at peace and will be pulling back on sexy content and post what she wants but later goes back to posting her same old content. Amouranth then goes on a bunch of dates with different guys, all live for her fans to see, in order to show people that she is truly separated from her husband. All these dates don't end up anywhere and she stops streaming them completely. Now, her fanbase thinks she is truly single and they have a chance.

Steps of master plan:
1. Husband and her make big breakup fight online for simps to see in order to squash marriage rumor.
2. Amouranth cries about husband being abusive and how he forced her into OF and being slutty online ---> Simps are moved and donate more money than normal to her.
3. Goes on date with guys that she either made a deal with or payed in order to solidify to everyone that she is single and totally not married
4. Slowly thins out the dating shows on twitch and goes back to normal content
5. Fanbase thinks she is now totally available and they have a shot
6. Husband secretly relaxing at home and laughing as simps continue to donate money to amouranth, thinking they have a shot.

simp3069xoxo

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022
It wasn't forcing to be an egirl, it was the long hours, she has stated multiple time, last week even.
Yes "she" is inconsistent regarding the pr0n retirement, but then maybe this is the 2 year back catalog announced a year ago shortly before the Florida water park game show?

Snapping was because of threat to kill horses/dogs. The phone call had been going w/ stream muted for some time.
Earlier stream mutes/absences were similar situations allegedly.

Sure the dating seemed fake af and might even be orchestrated by/along w/ a hubby who might have very well weaseled himself back in ("love bombing") as it takes 7 attempts to get rid of an abuser.
Shouting in the other room in December suggests as much.

That sunny October day of the blow up was also the promo of the pool guy (promo pix of vid seemed older than stream). Why launch 2 arcs @ same time, no less a week after TwitchCon w/ stalker on video?

Mind you, police reports and calls by uncle have been confirmed. Would all that be risked?
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Reactions: Remyman

Tanktank1

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 27, 2022
This was the first video I ever saw. Many things have changed and many things have not.

TripleS

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
I just... Hate her.
She is everywhere. On insta, on twitter, on forums and I'm not even subscribed to her, she's just appearing out of nowhere and I have to see her lame content.
And what frustrates me the most — her simps. I have no damn idea what are they looking for. She is a scammer, her appearance is pretty mediocre, she is boring. There are thousands of girls much-much better than this lame ass.
Hope one day she'll be forgotten forever.

SidWicious

Tier 2 Sub
Aug 31, 2022
Somebody help me here.
Has this woman actually put out a picture or vid with an unpixelated pussy?
Or with a real, unpixilated dick in her mouth or pussy?

If not, you have gotta be impressed that she has gone this long without popping those cherries, and you have got to be impressed that there are dudes out there that will keep paying for the pixelated images. Super weird to me. Even if I had a thing for her, which I certainly don't, and even if I was 15 again, there's no way I'd throw money to get the same . . . content . . . repeatedly.

I mean, how many times do you want to pay to see a pixelated pussy and rubber dicks.

Reactions: Shakacholo