MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club | Page 135 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

Section91995

Lurker
Oct 8, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
good... I honestly don't want her back in this field, she made money and all that but with her rep and the people she hurt honestly I feel like she should retire and do other things... she's one of the only people I don't feel like she belongs here in the entertainment world.

Reactions: Bhurk and PapaBless

robertohavito

Shamanic Cachanilla
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Most people who love money want more of it. She likes touting that money makes her happy and allows her to stay happy despite her detractors trying to bring her down (not literally, but she likes using the fact that she's rich as a comeback). Divorce is expensive and the time off is only going to likely signal to her that she needs to make money and quick. I don't see her staying away for long.

OFmoocher

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
If you look at her latest post on her OF she says she is filming a video with a male stripper early next week (this Monday or Tuesday). If this is true she will want to advertise her "Socials" to sell it so I imagines she will be back on Twitch this coming week some time.

Holy shit I was right, she just tweeted while I was posting this, "Maybe tonight" I fucking knew it.

• peepoGiggles
Reactions: Peasant

shonenhikada

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 25, 2022
OCTOBER 19th

"Taking a break, not sure when I’ll be back "

OCTOBER 22 nd

"previously if I took a break from streaming (or was not online) I was filming other content -this time I’M NOT DOING ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE

that means I’m not doing a photoshoot, & haven’t shot since I’ve been free. So I don’t have new photos to share. Also don’t think some of u understand that one can be forced to do something for a prolonged period, but in other instances want to do it of their own volition"

(aka if you so her dressing up in sexy clothing for clickbait, she is doing it of her own free will. )

1 MINUTE LATER

"Also none of my opinions on any involved parties have changed, If you’re with them or equivocating or think I’m confused or conflicted - go
🖕🏻
yourself, you’re not with me. I see clear af tyvm"
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

OCTOBER 23RD

"Maybe tonight"

BornAgainFapper

Superfan
Oct 21, 2022
I thought she was the business savvy one? Or did she learn from him? I guess she figured that it was worth it to marry him regardless of his scandalous ways just so she could have better business opportunities. Also probably making up the fact that before she had plastic surgery and all no guy at his statue would look at her. She's kind of making up the quiet nerdy girl gets with the boastful jock type thing from what I'm getting. She knew what she was getting into, so I'm really not surprised that this is the end result.

Reactions: NeezDutz

robertohavito

Shamanic Cachanilla
Mar 12, 2022
Well, let's look at her educational background and capabilities before she hit it big: she went to college for Fashion Design/Theatrical Costume Design and started up a company specializing in characters for themed entertainment. Sure, there's a degree of business savvy but it doesn't translate to Internet business savvy. She knows how to dress well for her cosplays and take pictures around them, but that doesn't automatically qualify her for Internet stardom.

Obviously her husband helped build the mythos and lore around the Amouranth persona (inclusive of insisting she insist to her followers that she's single). Provided that she goes through with the divorce, she still learned something from him and can keep her career going probably in large part/thanks to his efforts. He's still a piece of shit, but she likely owes a lot of her career to him.

And in genuine fairness to her, if she wanted to go off the e-grid and lead a more private life, she's got a trade to fall back on and one that she's probably really good at since she was able to run a business off of it. She could trade the fame and money for doing something she's passionate about but it doesn't seem like she intends to stop (and possibly about to contradict the whole "taking a break" narrative).

Exashin

Tier 2 Sub
Jun 29, 2022
I, for one, am absolutely ecstatic to see her recover from her insane trauma and abuse to the point she's already trusting men again and able to do her content. Queen shit right there!

Seriously though, we all knew how this would have played out, now to see how it goes on from here.

robertohavito

Shamanic Cachanilla
Mar 12, 2022
Agreed but only if she actually delivers on the things that she hasn't up until now - visible (actual) penetration or masturbation as well as pussy shots. Bonus if we get that and face in the same frame. "Planning" doesn't mean much until said content is made available. Let's not get our hopes up too early.