MOD EDIT: Broken Gofile Link removed
Enjoy ;-)
A Like or A Reaction is ALWAYS appreciated , Thanks 💪

Last edited by a moderator:

daddydante88

Superfan
Jun 16, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I have most of her stuff both new and old, I'll try and upload the videos here shortly. Here's a collection of her photos. All of her new stuff and old stuff that has been ai upscaled. 1000+ images. Be adding to the album, Once this upload completes.

I actually know her. She was in my unit when she started doing her stuff publicly. She was always a perfect slut. Slept with pretty much everyone and had no shame about it whatsoever. Literally She got in the army for better dick access....I know there's a video of it somewhere but she would actively brag about doing things like sleeping with her stepfather. it was absolutely glorious.

Then our chain of command found out her and Hubby were doing stuff in military housing and posting it online. Army having a stick up its ass over that kinda thing, she got separated over it. Which is sad in my opinion but it is what it is. I hate that they don't post as much anymore. But they're still active. We talk from time to time and don't live too far away from each other.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
100+ Vids
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Please be patient as the video uploads are still in progress. A large number Number of the videos are going to have to be reencoded. They're over two gigs so I shall be adding them to the video album as time progresses. Also be adding more photos once I run them through Gigapixel and upscale them and clean them up some.

090117-A1t42toL.jpg

Last edited: