Amadahy

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Amadahy Fatale​

amadahy.jpg

Amadahy - Cuck Helps Brat Princess Try on Lingerie​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Description:​

Robert is such a good sport. Amadahy's real man boyfriend is out with his guy friends playing and watching sports. Amadahy is a good girl friend and is spending the entire afternoon making sure her lingerie outfit for after dinner tonight is perfect for HIM. She wants her boyfriend to be happy. Robert, a cuckold, is there to help Amadahy get ready for her date. He paid for her shopping and is now spending his afternoon helping her try on her panties. She could break a nail if she had to put on and take off her panties by herself. Amadahy has cuck Robert locked up tight in chastity so it does not matter if he sees her naked body. Amadahy stands naked in front of her cuck and does not think anything of it. He is just another object in the room. Robert is a good cuck. Cuck helps her off and on with several pairs of panties. The cuck keeps his hands neatly folded behind his back when he is not using them. Amadahy even uses phrases like “Go fetch the green ones”. Robert is such a good sport about it he goes and fetches her panties for her. She constantly asks Robert if he thinks her boyfriend will like a particular outfit. Robert spends his entire afternoon waiting on Amadahy hand and foot. She even wipes her ass off on his tongue. “Fetch Red”, Amadahy calmly states. Robert goes scurrying off for the red bra and pantie set he bought for her. Robert is humiliated by Amadahy as she lets Robert know it is about her boyfriend. She constantly puts the cuck in his place making him say her boyfriend's name and asking who will like these panties. She has such a good pet. Amadahy is just 18 years old and has Robert completely whipped.

CyberFile Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

Last edited:

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Amadahy - I Will Ruin You And You Will Thank Me​

I know you're infatuated with me, but that's not enough. I want your entire life to be dedicated to me. I don't care if you have a wife and family. You are going to lose all of that. All of your funds and all of your time will belong to me. I will wreck your home life. I'm going to make you fall so deeply in love with me that you'll have no choice. I am your home wrecker. You love me, don't you? You want to give me everything, don't you? Say it, I want to reinforce those words in your mind. I want you to make me happy. Because if you don't, I'm going to send an email to your wife, telling her about me and all that you do for me. I'm going to destroy your life until all you have left is me. Look at how perfect I am. You love every inch of me. You know I'm far superior to your wife. You will give up everything for me. And I want you to prove it. I want you to call your wife right in front of me and tell her that you are in leaving her. Tell her that you are in love with a Goddess. Do it now loser. I want your life to be mine, completely. Your love for me is stronger than anything else you've ever experienced before. You worship me, you love me, and therefore you will obey me. Get rid of her and focus on me. I will destroy your life and there is nothing you want more. Give me everything that I want. Dedicate your life, your time and your money to me. Once she is gone and I am all that remains, I will thoroughly ruin you. And you will thank me. Prove your love for me...

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Amadahy and Mia - Turn Danni into a Sissy​

Amadahy and Mia want to start sending Danni on dates. In order to do that, he needs to be able to pass as female. First, the girls tape Danni’s cock and balls back between his legs. This way his front will be nice and flat, just like a girl’s. His panties will fit much better and be smooth. Danni’s dates will like that. Then, the girls have him try on a bra and panty set. They want to make sure the tape looks right under the silky panties. The panties look good, so they add a bra. Once the bra is stuffed, he will look great! Just like a girl! After Danni has been taped and dressed in his bra and panties, the girls apply his makeup. The girls make him practice speaking in a high and soft voice. The girls spray Danni with perfume and then dress him in a sexy dress. They add a beautiful, soft, blonde wig to complete the look. Danni makes a very pretty girl because he is already very small and slender. The look is good, but Danni still needs some skills. Sashaying her hips and walking on a man’s arm are things Danni will need to practice. Finally, the girls add heels and teach Danni to walk in them. Danni has a lot of difficulty walking in the heels, but very excited to start going on dates. He will try his best to look very sexy and feminine so that he can be approved to start dating men. They teach Danni to sit with his legs closed and laugh gently. He is learning quickly and very soon he will be able to pass well enough to start dating.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Alexis Grace, Amadahy, and Jade - Sissy Strap on Training (Part 1)​

Danni has finally been sold. Today is the day he will be packed in a box for his buyer. Alexis, Amadahy and Jade dress Danni so he can be shipped out. They want him to be ready to play with the instant his box is opened. The girls dress Danni in powder blue ruffled baby doll panties. The outfit comes with a matching garter belt and stockings. It also comes with a blonde wig (not shown). Alexis puts Danni in a pair of her heels. Amadahy adds the eye shadow and Jade paints its lips. “SOLD” is written on Danni's chest. Next, they have to stretch out every hole for the new owner. Nobody wants a new toy that isn't ready to play with. Amadahy stretches Danni's mouth with her big black cock. All three surround Danni. Alexis fucks Danni's face while the other two restrain him. The girls train Danni to stroke Alexis' and Jade's cocks while sucking Amadahy's. Danni will have to be ready for anything in his new life. He'll have to do whatever necessary to please his buyer and can never say no. He needs to learn to keep at least three dicks hard, but possibly more. They are satisfied with the first hole. They Danni to bend over and get ready for his next hole to be stretched...

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Alexis Grace, Amadahy, and Jade - Sissy Strap on Training (Part 2)​

In Sissy Strap on Training Part 1, Danni began his slut training by having his mouth stretched. Now, Danni's tight pussy needs to be opened. Danni's buyer is super well-endowed, and the girls only have a few hours left to get him ready before he ships out. Danni's life has been a luxury compared to what it's going to be. Jade starts Danni's training with the smaller cock. Thankfully, the small cock fits into the tight pussy. Amadahy has Danni practice bobbing on her dick while Jade fucks from behind. Danni's chastity bounces as Jade rails his ass. The girls lay Danni on his back. Alexis takes a turn at Danni while his feet are in the air. Amadahy fucks its throat. Danni looks very unhappy. Where's your pageant face? Jade demands. Danni receives instruction to moan like a girl. Danni will not make much sound. Amadahy decides she'll give the pussy a try with her big dick. Danni's hole takes all of Amadahy. Danni strokes Jade's cock while Alexis fucks his face and Amadahy fucks its ass. The girls have to finish with him. They have a shipment of five new fuck toys ready to be broken. They quickly hose Danni down and pack him to fill the rush order.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Amadahy - Sissy Danni in Chastity Serves Princess in Bath​

Sissy Danni is now kept in chastity 24 7. His sissy training has really made a difference in his attitude. He is learning to accept his chastity not fight it. Amadahy loves to tease chastity slaves and rive them crazy with lust. In this clip she enjoys a bath making Danni wash her. Danni is further humiliated with his pantyhose he is made to wear. His chastity tube sticks out and he has a pink bow around his tube. Danni is always to wear a bimbo blonde wig. Amadahy calls her hot boyfriend and talks sexy with him. She nonchalant plays with Danni's chastity tube. She teases his balls knowing that she has no intention of letting him out. She finishes the call with her boyfriend and makes Danni dry her off. He will have to help Amadahy into her lingerie next. This shows a typical day in the life of a sissy cuckold.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Amadahy - Amadahy's Gut Kicks and Headscissors​

Goddess Amadahy combines extreme beauty and power with one of the most dangerous scissors ever. Her looks and physical superiority make people drop to their knees. Here, she breaks out another skill as the one-and-true Goddess threatens to cave Chad's ribs in with snap kicks and front kicks -- doubling the wimp over in taking off her high heels and destroying him with her feet. She leaps on his back, buries him in a rear naked choke, the continues punishing his ribs in her bodyscissors. Amadahy's long, pretty swimmer's legs apply brutally strong scissor holds with her perfect form maximizing their ability to inflict pain and damage. She stomps on him making "hi-yaa!" sounds, jumps full-weight on him and covers his mouth and nose. More stomping on his stomach as he screams and begs. She stands on him like a surfboard in a bikini telling him to "Say 'Thank you' every time it hurts." Fatass cameraman Rob gets a closeup of her evil eyes as she applies a perfect reverse headscissors. She digs her elbows into his crotch as she continues the hold, still wearing her sunglasses and looking like a Nordic hottie who just walked off the Florida beach. A throatscissors -- a side headscissors -- she spits in his face like it's the sidewalk then continues hurting his ribs in bodyscissors. She presses his head down, standing on the side of his face and calling him "dirt." A Boston crab --"I could snap your head off like this," she says and makes him thank her as she rains punches on his belly. Another reverse headscissors -- this time with her crossed feet pressed against the wall -- her glutes clinching as she clamps down. An adductor choke in which she says she feels his neck giving in as her leg shows incredible definition. She shows off her dirty soles made dirty by a local slave who got his wish to crawl in dirt to kiss her feet in exchange for a tribute he made. She jams her feet into Chad's mouth -- foot-gagging him deeply as he gurgles in desperation. But Chad didn't clean her right foot quite well enough and she locks on another front headscissors, leveraging pain in his chest to increasing his suffering. She promises to knock him out, making him say "thank you" and telling him "you're not allowed to tap" as her ripped thighs envelop his neck and put him hard to rest, as one of the toughest guys anywhere breaks in the clutches of one of the greatest scissor artists ever.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Amadahy POV Masturbation​

You wife would never touch your little cock. You wife today is gonna allow you to jerk off to her. This will not be enjoyable Amadahy is gonna let you know just what a loser you are and make you humiliate yourself as she instructs you to jerk that little cock.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Amadahy - Oiled Goddess Ballbusts Nude​

Goddess Amadahy ballbusts her lowly pig slave. She is stunningly beautiful. Her Goddess body is nude and oiled to shining perfection. She wears very tall black boots, thigh high and also shinned to perfection. She emits little moans of pleasure while he makes grunting sounds in pain. The kicks are all hard, accurate, and merciless. The pig slave is brought to its knees again and again by Amadahy's perfection in Her black boots. This is truly an exceptional ballbusting clip. It is as sadistic and brutal as it is sensual. A must have for fans of Amadahy and fans of Ballbusting alike!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Amadahy - Ass Licking While Reading​

Amadahy has slave Robert wrapped around her finger. She has complete control over the young cuck. She has him locked up tight on a robust chastity regimen. This is the part that the girl really enjoys with a submissive male. She gets a nice relaxing ass worship session while she reads her book. She does not have to worry about anything since the cuck is in chastity. She playfully kicks her heels as Robert keeps his hands folded neatly behind its back. Complete Princess Dominance over a financial wallet slave.

PixelDrain Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Amadahy - Endlessly Edging Your Cock​

HumiliationPOV.com welcomes the gorgeous Goddess Amadahy. If you haven’t heard of her yet losers, you’re in store for a real treat. Goddess Amadahy is a 19 year old real time domme who is taking over the hearts and minds of boys everywhere! Losers like you don’t deserve to cum. All you deserve is to jerk your cock endlessly, making your brain mush, without ever being allowed to cum. Jerk it for me loser. I’m going show you how to edge your cock for me. And I’m going to keep you right there on the edge. And you should be grateful that I am even allowing you to touch your pathetic dick. Stroke loser. Forever stroking. I want your cock hard and twitching. The more you jerk, the closer you get, the dumber you become. I wanna see how stupid I can make you. I want to see how long you can edge for me you little jerk addict. Obey my every cock command. Edge your cock just to the point.. and then back off, just a little.. You’re going to be stuck in this endless cycle of stroking. You have no choice. I control your mind and your actions so effortlessly by leaving you on edge like this. Build yourself up again, right to the point, then let it fade. I can do this to you over and over and over again. And when you get to the end of this clip, you’re going to watch it again. I want it on repeat so I can keep you on edge endlessly, until you’re begging to cum.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Amadahy, Cali, and Kenzie - Mean Girls Gang Bang a Chastity Bitch​

In their candy colored pastel lingerie sets, Amadahy Cali and Kenzie are feeling especially mean. They invite a chastity beta over to the Brat Princess loft. Even though its little beta dick is all locked up in chastity, its slutty asshole is totally ready for use. Amadahy Cali and Kenzie stand in line, each waiting their turn to run train on the chastity beta. The beta is super stupid, most are, but this one is especially lacking in wits. It thought it was going to come over and actually party with a bunch of hot girls. Stop having dreams, loser! The only way a little beta dicked loser could be even remotely entertaining to a group of hot girls is by making agonized sounds as a humiliating big, big, big dick wielded by a superhot Princess pounds its slut ass. This slut has never taken a dick as big as Amadahys cock, and She dives right in. No warm up, just straight into all 9. Cali Carter teases the betas chastity as Amadahys cock its rear. Cali, next in line, comes around to fuck the little locked up beta from behind. Amadahy makes it do ass to mouth. She pulls the big 9 cock right from its ass and shoves it straight down its throat. Cali really, really, rails it from behind. Kenzie wants a turn getting her cock sucked next. Kenzie spits on the sluts face while it is sucking her cock. Fuck him so hard its chastity jingles! Amadahy tells Cali, and they all laugh and laugh. Kenzie snaps some bubbles with her pink bubble gum as Cali continues to go to town on the tight asshole. When Cali pulls out, she makes the slut immediately go to its knees and suck the taste of its own asshole from the cock. Cali thrusts so deep, the huge cock disappears into the beta sluts throat. Amadahy gets super excited and her big cock back in next. She makes the slut get back up on the kitchen counter and spread its legs for her. This is what happens when you have the smallest dick in the room, she tells it as her cock again transgresses the threshold of its body. I'm going to fuck it really hard now, Amadahy tells her girlfriends. Amadahy and Cali pass the bitch back and forth, tagging each other in to fuck its ass. It is relentless because between the two they never get tired of it. Cali aims to make the bitch airtight. Airtight means all holes sealed. On both ends Princess cocks are balls deep in the airtight beta. They make it say its a cum dumpster and a slut and beg. Its totally debasing. They completely fuck all the ego and whatever masculinity it may have had right out of it. And they make it thank them after. The Princesses discuss plans to tie the stupid beta up to a bench for the rest of the weekend. Bound and completely helpless, they will make this pegging slut their toilet for their weekend long Princess potty party. Its going to flush down into itself whatever is deposited by the toilet team. This clip also includes a behind the scenes bonus!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Amadahy & Raquel Roper - Goddess Amadahy Smothers & Crushes The Non-Believer​

Raquel doubts Godess Amadahy, mocking the fact that she takes sessions, and is in ownership of a number of slaves. She doesn't understand how anyone could ever be intimidated by her, and makes it clear to her friend the next time Amadahy has to venture out to meet with a sub for a face sitting session. Raquel makes comments about how Amadahy could do nothing with the of her ass with someone her size, which quickly has Amadahy's mouth forming into a smirk at Raquel's naive words. Goddess Amadahy doesn't allow her to go on for much longer before dragging her down onto the floor and plopping down on her face harshly. If she doesn't think her ass is anything to worry about, she won't mind the goddess crushing into her face; right? Goddess Amadahy shows Raquel no mercy in this naturally cruel face punishment, full weight smothering pressure into her features until she leaves her breathless.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Amadahy & Kendall - Exhausted Cow Struggles to Finish Shift​

This cow is on the last hour of his shift. He's tired, but remains somewhat motivated by the thought that he is providing for his Princess. It receives a small shock every time it nears orgasm to prevent it from cumming. Its teasers giggle at its physical discomfort, but praise the . They encourage the cow to keep up its good work. The cow has nearly filled all its required vials to meet the days quota for pre cum production. Its orgasm levels are holding steady at 70%. This tired cow is getting its work done. Amadahy sits on the cows face and its orgasm level rises to 90%. The cow receives another denial shock. Despite the frequent electrical shocks, the cow has remained productive to this point. Now, the exhausted cow begins to fail. Amadahy reminds the cow of all he can provide for his Princess with his udder. The tired cow is not motivated, it continues to slip further into exhaustion. Amadahy strips off her clothes and changes in front of the cow. The orgasm level is still building too slowly. The cow is administered a severe penalty shock. Then, Amadahy sits on the cows face in her new outfit. Its orgasm rates improve significantly. So much that another shock needs to be delivered to prevent orgasm from being reached. Amadahy sensually strokes the cows milking tube. The two teasers double face sit the cow. They need it to fill two more vials before the end of the shift. The cow fills one tube. Amadahy changes out the vial. Just one more vial to go. The cow begins to reach exhaustion again. Amadahy holds the head of her livestock and spits into its mouth. The cow has stopped working. Its given up. Its, like, broken. The broken cow receives a very intense penalty shock. Sadly, the male exhaustion level has been reached. There's nothing to be done for him now. The exhausted cow receives repeated penalty shocks. It would be extremely difficult for him to recover from this and reach his quota. The teasers have done their best. They leave it strapped to the milking bench. The cow continues to be shocked in the teasers absence. The teasers return much later in different outfits. The cows condition improves somewhat, but he never really recovers.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Amadahy - Sorority House Seat Cushion​

Amadahy breaks in the new Sorority House Face cushion. She explains how he will be used and tests him. The slave almost expires a couple times. Seat cushions face mandatory chastity. Seat cushions are expected to take a turn in the bathroom. Amadahy mocks how he is going to get morning duty!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Amadahy - Chastity Slave Worships Nude Goddess Feet​

The beautiful Goddess Amadahy has left her boyfriend waiting for Her in their bedroom. She's emerged to find her little chastity slave in the common area. She teases the little chastity slave with her feet as she reclines in comfort. The slave worships every toe. The nude Goddess sensually degrades the slave. She cherishes it, but feels that it should know its place. It needs to be reminded from time to time that it is completely un-dateable. Amadahy remarks that the feeling of its mouth on her feet is very relaxing. She's had a long day and a lovely first round of fucking with her boyfriend. The slaves chastity grows tighter and tighter. Amadahy wants for him to hurt and to know that there's no way he is getting out of the strict device. He licks his Goddess arches and takes all of her toes inside him. Amadahy's ready to return to bed with her boyfriend. She leaves the little slave to wait for her outside the bedroom door. Playing with him has re-energized her. She's ready to ride her boyfriend at least one more time.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Amadahy - POV Outfit Tester for Bikini Brat Princess​

Amadahy is going to a pool party and there is a cute male she wants to impress. She needs you to help her pick the bikini she is going to wear for Him. She lets you out of chastity to help her pick the bikini. She will not let you out of chastity for the pool party! In fact she is going to humiliate you by making you be a toilet for the bikini girls. Amadahy tries on 3 bikinis and lets your goon face and hard on decide which one she will wear for Him. Amadahy also goes into details about what you will do for the girls at the pool party.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Amadahy - Outfit Tester for Bikini Brat Princess​

Amadahy needs for her bikini to be really sexy for this pool party. This boy named Dylan is going to be there, and he is really cute. Amadahy wants his attention, and she's going to use her cuck to make sure she gets it. Amadahy is going to test all her bikinis on the cuck first. The bikini that makes his chastity hurt the worst will be the one she wears for Dylan. Amadahy tests the first bikini. It is blue and sequined. She rubs her butt against the cuck's stupid face, reminding him that the hot bikini is really for Dylan and the cuck is just the tester. Amadahy moves onto the next bikini. It is rainbow sparkle. The cuck is to look at her beautiful nude body as she switches bikini bottoms. It is for him in chastity. He has been in chastity a long time and serving as a Goddess' outfit tester is almost too much to bear. Amadahy struts in the rainbow sparkle bikini. “I like THIS one!” She says. Amadahy inspects and taps her fingernail against the cuck's device. She's got to try on a third to make sure she chooses the most impressive one. She makes the cuck take off the second bikini bottom for her. The poor, suffering, cuck removes his Princess' bikini bottom. It gets face slapped for looking at the Goddess' pussy. He shouldn't look longingly at things he can't have. The cuck is literally in tears. He is overcome with emotion and desire for what can never be his. Amadahy chooses the bikini that brought the cuck to tears. She has no mercy for the cuck. While she is off flirting with Dylan, the cuck will have to wait in the bathroom to serve as a toilet for her and her girlfriends.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Amadahy, Dakota Skye, and Megan - Pick on and Humiliate a Nerd​

Amadahy, Dakota Skye, and Megan are so mean to Danni. Dakota is angry that Danni looked at her. Amadahy leads the girls in a verbal beat down of Danni. Danni is to lick the bottoms of the girls shoes while the girls make fun of him. Dakota Skye is especially mean to Danni.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Amadahy - Fluff Me for My Boyfriend​

Amadahy wants her chastity slave to help fluff her for her boyfriend. She straddles the chastity slave’s face and rides it. She wants to get herself ready for her boyfriend to come over and fuck her. Amadahy makes the chastity slave stick out its tongue. She grinds herself against it until she climaxes. Then, she’s ready for her boyfriend. Amadahy makes the slave lick her ass while she texts her boyfriend to come over.