Tools Aloha app rarely saves photos in original quality

Aquatard

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I’ve had this issue ever since I’ve downloaded the app. I do exactly as it says by clicking on the image so that it’s in it’s original quality, but it literally takes me like 30+ times just to download one image in its original quality. I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong or if anyone else has this problem. But if anyone could lend me any advice that would be much appreciated. I don’t have a PC or anything at the moment, so that’s why I’m doing it mobile.

Reactions: Aki Hayakawa
Solution
I figured out the issue. Basically what you wanna do is click on the image so that it’s full resolution. But make sure you press down on part of the full resolution image where it isn’t on top of the preview, so usually towards the very top where I circled. If you hold down on the middle of the image, the app is just gonna download the preview image that’s underneath instead. Hopefully I gave a somewhat clear understanding.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

John Silver Fox

Captain
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

If that is not working for you, try Kiwi web browser + downloader for onlyfans. Kiwi allows you do install chrome extensions so you can try that with your mobile. The extension adds buttons so you can download pics/vids.

Aquatard

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I figured out the issue. Basically what you wanna do is click on the image so that it’s full resolution. But make sure you press down on part of the full resolution image where it isn’t on top of the preview, so usually towards the very top where I circled. If you hold down on the middle of the image, the app is just gonna download the preview image that’s underneath instead. Hopefully I gave a somewhat clear understanding.

Solution