Simp Chat Alleykat421 Discussion Forum

thewale

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
lool they weren't even married for a year like 8 months. What dumbasses. It seems like if your relationship isn't super stable and healthy s3x work will ruin it.

Reactions: Slapnuts316

Kippy

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
The moment you put your information out there on the internet via social media, or any other method for that matter, you are giving away some of your privacy. Anyone even remotely famous expresses their disdain for it but it comes with the territory. Have you ever read the fine print when you create an account for half of these websites and accounts? A lot of them essentially make you forfeit your right to privacy and even sell your info.

muspacis

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Of course they sell your data. And of course whatever you *do* post is no longer entirely private. But that’s not at all what is being discussed here.

The poster I replied to was implying that someone couldn’t post on TikTok and yet simultaneously want to keep the details of their divorce private. A person does still have the right to choose WHAT to post on social media. There’s no clause in the user agreement that requires you to make public every aspect of your personal life.

Reactions: LizGoBoom

PlasmidJunkie

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Anyone else think its crazy she can at times go a full month and post once on OF a paid platform but will happily post 3/4 TikToks a day on a free platform. I mean i get they are different platforms but if she can be bothered to post on TikTok for free multiple times a day how hard is it to take a few pics/videos for people who pay every month, even now shes on a break and all shes doing is posting TikToks and advertising her Discord while posting nothing bar a few pictures to say shes on a break onto OF.

muspacis

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Not really. Depends on what kind of headspace she needs to be in to take sexy pictures. I can see someone who is dealing with issues surrounding a breakup having trouble feeling sexy enough to take nude/lingerie pictures. She also hasn’t done casual photos for OnlyFans, so in her mind it might be a lot more work to set up pics for OnlyFans compared to doing a TikTok. And then you’ve got the fact that being on OnlyFans means she’d have to deal with the kinds of guys we all know are there. I don’t know what her TikTok comment section looks like, but OnlyFans can be pretty brutal on a girl’s psyche.

tripleb

Diamond Tier
May 13, 2022
She put on her OF to not sub to her currently, and her Twitter every few weeks has posted something like she's depressed about love. I'm assuming she got hooked up with another loser and he took advantage of her or something and she's a sad panda now. She hasn't really posted on ANY Social Media for the most part.

• Wesmart
Reactions: LizGoBoom