EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Alinity - Discussion Thread

She didn't write that description anyway, she obviously has people for that. I'd be shocked if she even logs into OF apart from checking the money these days.

This latest vid was spammed to everyone, even non-subs, and I've never been less interested in buying anything in my life.

Has she ever talked about why she hasnt done any masturbation videos apart from that one a year or two ago

dont mean to burst your bubble but its pretty much nothing, cannot see any pussy and shes hardly touches herself, mostly titty rubbing. just her usual self lol
Yup. It's extremely bad, especially since it's $70. :PepeWhy:

She is literally sitting down doing absolutely nothing for half of it. With some slight titty & stomach rubbing for the other half.

No pussy is seen and only 5 seconds of implied out of screen pussy rubbing at the very end

It’s truly too bad, if people would stop buying she’d have to turn it up a notch. It’s been the same content forever now
Yes, the literally two or three people posting on here should stop buying...

It’s truly too bad, if people would stop buying she’d have to turn it up a notch. It’s been the same content forever now
people always say that, but there's never any evidence of that ever happening. ever considered some girls don't WANT to take it up a notch? don't feel comfortable doing more? i think it's such a creepy thing to say tbh, you're basically suggesting blackmailing girls into exposing themselves.

also, alinity is probably doing OF for fun, she's rich enough to quit it tomorrow.

people always say that, but there's never any evidence of that ever happening. ever considered some girls don't WANT to take it up a notch? don't feel comfortable doing more? i think it's such a creepy thing to say tbh, you're basically suggesting blackmailing girls into exposing themselves.

also, alinity is probably doing OF for fun, she's rich enough to quit it tomorrow.
I'd argue a big chunk of her income comes from OF, so quitting it tomorrow probably wouldn't be the best decision financially.

She is rich enough to be surprised she had almost 100k on paypal, which is just only from twitch. Just before twitchcon.

so that puts it into perspective a bit
Good Tip- Never trust what these streamers say on air.

They will say something and then the complete opposite a day later. Whatever they think sounds good/ entertaining in the moment, regardless if it's true.

One day she will brag about being super rich & the next day claim she's struggling with her house/ car payments: clip below

A while back she said she made in one month on OF what she would make in a year (or maybe 6 months idk) on Twitch

* Found it - I was way off. She says she made as much in 2 months as she did in 10 years on Twitch.

Last edited:
A while back she said she made in one month on OF what she would make in a year (or maybe 6 months idk) on Twitch

* Found it - I was way off. She says she made as much in 2 months as she did in 10 years on Twitch.

How do we know if OF is giving her money to say these stuff, recently there was controversy about a guy who was giving thousands of money to OF girl which later was found out to be completely fake and the guy was on it. Take things like these with a grain of salt, I am not saying she is not making a good amount but the exaggeration is definitely there.

You have a point for the most part, but her doing OF for fun? Come off it, man lmfao. She like the rest of top tier ones are just greedy AF.

"It's not about some of the money. It's about all the money."

Back
Top Bottom