EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Alinity - Discussion Thread

She sent a pm around saying her next jm stream will be a "naughty" cooking stream where she will show "anything she has to offer" etc. which sound deliberatly equivocal as usual in these websites.

"Hope you're having a great day! I've been having so much fun livestreaming over on Alinitylive.com that I decided to make my next show my BEST one yet! And whats better than a naughty cooking stream giving you dinner in the best way😈. I'm gonna show you everything I have to offer and you can choose what youd like to eat first😳. If you havent gotten to come to a live stream yet, this will be the one to see. Use the link above and I'll even make sure you get 10$ FREE so that you can really enjoy dinner😘"

Surely it's going to be another lingerie stream

Is there any other form of business where deliberately misleading your customers is encouraged so much?

"Hope you're having a great day! I've been having so much fun livestreaming over on Alinitylive.com that I decided to make my next show my BEST one yet! And whats better than a naughty cooking stream giving you dinner in the best way😈. I'm gonna show you everything I have to offer and you can choose what youd like to eat first😳. If you havent gotten to come to a live stream yet, this will be the one to see. Use the link above and I'll even make sure you get 10$ FREE so that you can really enjoy dinner😘"
Sponsored by Hello Fresh!

As I understand tomorrow will be her last jerkmate stream. Any predictions?

The cam show will start with her in a dress and she will strip to her underwear for the gold show sections. Alinity will fumble about with the food and make jokes while she cooks whatever it is she's going to make. That will be it for the cam show. I don't predict any nudity at all.

Her last one?! I thought she just started doing shows for jm o_O It must have been such a great "success" she decided to quit after her first deal run out.

Aside for what was shown and not shown in her liveshows, I remember her OF liveshows back at the beginning and she looked much more confortable even though at the time she was just starting with these "kind" of livestreams. On the other hand, in these last shows she look stiff as a board and it's almost like she does not want to be there.

Aside for what was shown and not shown in her liveshows, I remember her OF liveshows back at the beginning and she looked much more confortable even though at the time she was just starting with these "kind" of livestreams. On the other hand, in these last shows she look stiff as a board and it's almost like she does not want to be there.
Girl is no longer high 24/7 just on xanny. Could be ashamed now since she has actual friends but most of them are naked online too so who knows why, maybe from swallowing too much of "normie" dna in the past 2 years :sick:

:monkaHmm: last show? maybe on her current deal but one of her streams she said she "loves money" which is why she was doing jerkmate shows so id think she would take another deal if they gave her one. fandy did a show yesterday and said she gonna be doing them every 2 weeks for 6 months.... was hoping they will do a show together :COPIUM:

:monkaHmm: last show? maybe on her current deal but one of her streams she said she "loves money" which is why she was doing jerkmate shows so id think she would take another deal if they gave her one. fandy did a show yesterday and said she gonna be doing them every 2 weeks for 6 months.... was hoping they will do a show together :COPIUM:
Alinity's 1st contract was probably massive. She said she wanted another deal, but I'm not sure Jerkmates would pay her alot again to re-up her contract. Alinity had around 250-300 viewers for the major of her 3rd show. For the amount of followers she has on twitch, instagram, twitter, OF, etc... thats a terrible engagement rate for a free show.

If they did do a JM show together, sadly it would probably end up being less sexual than their regular twitch pool streams 😂

The cam show will start with her in a dress and she will strip to her underwear for the gold show sections. Alinity will fumble about with the food and make jokes while she cooks whatever it is she's going to make. That will be it for the cam show. I don't predict any nudity at all.

You got any NFL predictions 👀 🤔. I bet no one predicted the pasties.

You got any NFL predictions 👀 🤔. I bet no one predicted the pasties.

I thought she'd just be in her underwear, the pasties aren't a big surprise, the result is the same the entire show was non nude. I guess pasties are better than a bra. If Jerkmate gives Alinity another contract like they did with Fandy this is what all those shows will be like.

Her shows on jerkmate was very entertaining, pretty funny and definitely it wasn't only regular stream with adult part. I will very happy when she gonna get another contract on jk soon.

Maybe she have some new projects ? Is she mentioned that?

plant73838d9df80372c7.md.jpg

Playing the video directly on Cyberfile doesn't work on Firefox for some reason, my Chrome browser does play it but it is slow with buffering. If you've downloaded the file to your computer then VLC player should play the file.

Back
Top Bottom