Simp Chat Alinity - Discussion Thread

• Hello everyone,

Due to unexpected circumstances - we've suffered a disk failure, which resulted in a 3 months of data being lost forever.
    We're truly sorry for all of the lost account progress and thread posts, but we've tried everything to recover as much as possible.

We've took measures that will prevent this from happening ever again and we have temporarily stopped the pop ads, while everyone affected gets their things somewhat sorted out.

Regards,
    SimpCity Staff

footmaster66

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I could care less about a pussy pic, pussies only rarely look very visually appealing, but I've had plenty of girls ask me for dick pics or videos of me jerking off and cumming. Plenty of girls out there that like that type of thing, but just like I love ass and feet, if a girl sent me a pic of those body parts in isolation I wouldn't consider it very nutworthy. And if youre well hung youre obviously gonna get dick pic/video requests more often but women are less likely to look at the pic while they masturbate than to get off by incorporating it into a fantasy or memory.

OtisDiego

Level 99
Jul 6, 2022
Even the few girls that run their Onlyfans never look at dick pics. They just give a made-up rating and pretend they saw it. That is why guys, who get off for some reason at wanting girls to see their dicks, will pay up $500 for a Onlyfans girl to make a reaction video seeing his dick pic. This way they know she saw it. Guys can be very weird.

JimR

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I know there is at least one video like that with camera pointed only at her face during it. She sent it to one guy so you can assume there are probably more.
It was mentioned on one of her few OF streams, maybe the last one, I can't member.

Awakenings

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
you mean a special tier for ultra simps that pay thousands for special atention and pictures? and she knows who sents them to because the list is so small where did I see this? smart for the huge extra income while the rest pay for well what we're seeing on that thread at least what people is sharing because now apparently she's an insane good creator it's just a few getting the good shit :COPIUM:

NW28410

Lurker
Mar 28, 2022
I find that a little odd too. Theres some comments here by some people saying they don't like pussy pics either but I for one love them. Now, I'm no sociologist or behavior expert but I think the prevalence of women just not finding dicks attractive could be because they're still kinda sexually repressed? Of course today most societies are very liberal and allowing when it comes to sex, but heavily stigmatized attitudes don't go away so easily and so fast. Slut shaming is still kinda a thing, and it used to be an accepted belief in the olden times that women are completely asexual. An example of this attitude being another interlinked old belief that said that women can't orgasm. The model of the 'proper' woman was someone who is at best averse to sex, although welcoming it regardless whenever solicited by the husband. Again, I'm no expert in any of this and I know this stuff from some light surface level reading so if I'm wrong about any of this please feel free to correct me.

mrmaninblack2

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022
Personally, I find the female form more sexy than an extreme medical close up of a vagina.

A lot of the "attraction" preferences we as humans display are still drawbacks to our instinctual traits from evolution:

Looking at other species in the wild, a female's primary role is to attract a mate so they can reproduce and further their species. A male's primary role is to provide and protect and find a worthy female to spread his "seed". The basic instinct of a species is to reproduce at its core.

You can see, based on these indicators, that we as people have barely left the jungle. Women don't find dicks attractive because that isn't instinctively why they want a mate. They find muscles and athleticism more attractive than dicks. Because athleticism means strong, protection. They wear makeup and worry about appearance because its part of their instinctual programming to compete against other females to attract the best mate.
Men barbarically fight over property and women and other things they view as "possessions" because its programmed. Men find nice asses attractive because our instincts (whether we are conscious of them or not) tell us that a nice shapely ass and breasts mean that the woman is healthy and a worthy reproductive mate.

Sorry for the science lesson.
Now, that being said, I fully support us as evolved, higher thinking humans in the effort to be free to act, dress, love, fuck and behave the way we see fit, despite our evolutionary programming. Just because we have have leftover code doesn't mean we can't deviate from it. It just explains our actions to some degree, shows that we aren't really that different from apes. We just have cell phones and lattes in our hands instead of sticks.

Norrin Radd

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Perhaps but she made the OF around the time alot of drama was going on and she was getting alot of hate on twitch. She would be doing hardcore by now if that hate continued however around the time of her first masterbation vid she went on Mizkifs stream which then showed her in a new light and saved her twitch career while also gaining her alot new OF subs and since then she became friends with him and with a new public image and vast new audience reach she doesn't have too do much. Mizkif has done this a few times with various women with Onlyfans he brings them on for reaction content and they got access too one of the largest twitch communities.