EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Alexis Texas - Simp Chat

since the end of last year there was already talk of a scene between her and hollywood cash and a scene with lexington the scene with hollywood they got it right

mysterious in which I said the name mystery is when you don't give names
No you're fine I replied to the wrong dude that's my bad. Apologies.

Still though, I never get this thing being mysterious on gossip forums. Just let it fly lol. Like I'm the one who knew it was Dredd that Alexis fucked first back in 2023 this date before they announced it happened 3 weeks later and no one believed me until the trailer came out

No you're fine I replied to the wrong dude that's my bad. Apologies.

Still though, I never get this thing being mysterious on gossip forums. Just let it fly lol. Like I'm the one who knew it was Dredd that Alexis fucked first back in 2023 this date before they announced it happened 3 weeks later and no one believed me until the trailer came out
I understand you, I also don't understand people keeping information

I don't care what she shoots with whom. I wanna see her giving a rimjob fair and square.

P.S.: On OF she was 'kind of' okay with the idea; did not outrageously said NO or something. Secondly I think irl she must've done it. Finally, from her scam OF posts she started to include the act in content description (while sure as hell she didn't do it).

Not even OF for any type of creator is fine anymore; I'll stick to Dredd; Keiran and Manuel trio at least they shoot stuff and charge fair amounts. Not delusional prices to say the least.

Last edited:
The brother is just deceiving and creating this curiosity in those who asked... lol
she only recorded the two with dredd and this one with hollywood! that she will record more and with others only time will tell (in my opinion yes, and hopefully it will be soon) 🔥

The brother is just deceiving and creating this curiosity in those who asked... lol
she only recorded the two with dredd and this one with hollywood! that she will record more and with others only time will tell (in my opinion yes, and hopefully it will be soon) 🔥
She probably has a showcase with JJ which usually consists of 4 scenes and so far seems to be the case:
1- With JJ himself
2- Hollywood Paper Credit Notes
3- Likely to be Lexington as a part of showcase
4- Probably a threesome BGG, my assumption? Either Jada or Angela.

For the record, this is just a hypothesis from my side.

Last edited:
She probably has a showcase with JJ which usually consist of 4 scenes and so far seems to be the case:
1- With JJ himself
2- Hollywood Paper Credit Notes
3- Likely to be Lexington as a part of showcase
4- Probably a threesome BGG, my assumption? Either Jada or Angela.

For the record, this is just a hypothesis from my side.
But this time it is Alexis who is a great friend with Jules and because of this I think there will be 5 or 6 scenes. You got the four right. For the other two I think there will be a scene with Zac Wild and Jules, and either a bbg with two black guys or anal with Jules. After this she'll maybe shoot once or twice for Blacked/Blackedraw and is done for good.

I'm just praying she will shoot a dp scene. A DP masters scene with Jules and Chris was my biggest dream back in the days but sadly it never happened.

But this time it is Alexis who is a great friend with Jules and because of this I think there will be 5 or 6 scenes. You got the four right. For the other two I think there will be a scene with Zac Wild and Jules, and either a bbg with two black guys or anal with Jules.
You give me nightmares. That massive ass in scenes Jordan/Wild is the biggest mismatch since prime Travis Kelce against any Cornerback. Whether black or white - I just want an anal scene with a dick that matches her ass....and not those no girth pencil dicks Jordan and Zac Wild.

Back
Top Bottom