EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Alexis Texas - Simp Chat

It's nice that we are getting new scenes from Alexis. However, the newest scene with Jules is just like all her typical scenes. She looks great, but the scene doesnt offer anything that we havent seen a hundred times over from her. Hopefully she does something new soon.

The latest OF with Jules bro, when I speak about it; it is always about the latest stuff.

Feels bad, really. Esp. when we get a chance to see her again
I don't know you mean the latest, I've never spoken to you before, I can't guess. I've seen people talk about a scene 3 years ago like it comes out today

Listen. IF your thinking that scene with Jules was mid and she should do something new, just know your absolutely cooked. Your mind is fried and you should take a break. Because wtf do you mean "new"? What else is there to do? Start fucking dogs and horses? What is the new we are talking about here?

Listen. IF your thinking that scene with Jules was mid and she should do something new, just know your absolutely cooked. Your mind is fried and you should take a break. Because wtf do you mean "new"? What else is there to do? Start fucking dogs and horses? What is the new we are talking about here?
Ok new maybe not. As to it being mid, it was mid. Sorry.

Plenty of things she hasn't done. Like DP, a proper gangbang, double anal, double vag, fisting, bukkake, blow bang, the list could go on. That's what many people mean when they say "new". Basically. the acts she has yet to do on camera. Your brain is cooked if you're citing dogs and horses lol, what the hell are you on about? wow, lol.

Plenty of things she hasn't done. Like DP, a proper gangbang, double anal, double vag, fisting, bukkake, blow bang, the list could go on. That's what many people mean when they say "new". Basically. the acts she has yet to do on camera. Your brain is cooked if you're citing dogs and horses lol, what the hell are you on about? wow, lol.
I hope that she shoots with Chewbacca next, fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom