Sep 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Alexandra Snow - Parent Teacher Conference​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Description:​

You need to get in here right now. I just got back from the parent-teacher conference (oh yes, that was tonight), and your teacher had some interesting things to say. She tells me that you are often disruptive during health class because you are currently talking about sex. I know that you and I have discussed this, so why are you misbehaving? Oh.. I think I see the problem... your erections! What are you doing to relieve the pressure of these frequent erections? Nothing?! Oh no, that won't work. You need to learn how to take care of these things or you'll never make it through school! ake your cock out and show me how you masturbate. You don't know how? You only have wet dreams?! Let me show you what to do. Wrap your hand around your cock and I'll guide your hand. Of course, I'm also going to teach you how to clean up your own messes too...

CyberFile Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Alexandra Snow - Ultimate Tit Tease​

Today is MY BIRTHDAY! In honor of my birthday, I've decided to give you a little gift. I get so many emails each week asking me to show my wonderful breasts in my videos, which is to be expected with fantastic tits like mine. Of course, since it IS my birthday... you'll have to contribute financially. This video will be available for a VERY limited time, so here's your chance to get a peek at my barely concealed breasts. This may be the sexiest breast-centric tease ever created, as I verbally taunt you about your obsession with my tits and tell you how I will give you a few minutes to stroke before I pull down my dress. Clad in nothing but silver snowflake pasties, you will be completely beside yourself as my breasts reduce you to stammers and compulsive jerking.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Alexandra Snow - Merry Titsmas​

Merry Christmas, boys. Since my birthday tit tease was SO popular and received such amazing feedback, I thought I'd show a little more holiday spirit. Lots of tease in red holiday lace followed by your Goddess in shiny, festive star pasties. Actual video is uncensored, of course, with my amazing 34G breasts inches from your awe-struck face. Just what you asked Santa for, wasn't it?

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Alexandra Snow - Topless Wallet Fuck​

I’d love to have a threesome. You, me, and your wallet. See I know all about you and your weakness for giving beautiful women money. Even my big, beautiful breasts can’t get you as hard as when you’re shelling out all of your money to a gorgeous woman. Actually, let’s combine the two. Open up whatever method you prefer to tip me and get it ready.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Alexandra Snow - Teasing the Bartender​

Well, our bartender has proven he can follow commands. Let’s see if he can continue to be a good boy. It’s a requirement at my retreat that all of the slaves consume special cum mixes. As the bartender, this good slave will be required to make and down these as well. Luckily for him, I’m going to milk the bartender myself. I want to make sure we get plenty of the special ingredient to make some mixtures later. As he’s bound and squirming, I’ll drain every last drop from this good slave. Then if he’s lucky, I’ll let him go on break.

PixelDrain Download:​