Simp Chat Alannah_Kitty - Discussion Thread

Popwarner5

Lurker
Oct 27, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
So I have some weird history with this "Alannah". I've played on an online strip poker site for years now where she's had a profile. Had a couple of games with her and was always a fun time. How it works just for reference is you upload a "pic set" with about 5 pictures, each with less and less clothes until you're naked. Then when you play the game as you lose a certain amount of chips your next pic gets revealed until there's a winner. Anyway, her pic sets I played are generally similar to what I've seen posted but she had many different ones I also never got to play. One day I did a reverse image search on her years ago to see if she was real and thats how I found her reddit and then her travelling blog. It all seemed legit. But she would then delete and start over on both the reddit and the poker site. I remember one chat we had on the strip poker site she said if she lost a game she would have to post a nude to reddit. So maybe she's just using it as a forfeit and then deletes? Not sure, but she has seemed the same age for years so it is fishy lol there's a whole other story/theory I have as well but I don't have time explain it.

Etimno

Lurker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Tbh that fits into the catfishing profile perfectly because they only had to use pictures as before, like unless you had videochat with her, it was probably catfish on the other side of the chat.
Regarding her age: "she" is the same age for years, I think on her tumblr she was around 20 in 2014, and when the first reddit acc was created 4 years later, she said she's 23 or 24. But that stayed the same on the other accounts as well, it never went beyond 24. If I consider the tumblr account to be the real Alannah (as she probably was), then she is probably around 30+ now