Simp Chat Alanah Pearce - Charalanahzard

RevoLouSean1

Tier 3 Sub
Aug 28, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
That jon smiff dude, they had the fallout with; should be a good source, too. He lived at Alanah's place for a while. And you just know he has to have some creep shots. Imagine him listening through the door, while she's getting plugged.

Last edited:

LizGoBoom

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 21, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
To actually Lore Master this, because we should know RevoLouSean is unreliable by now. None of this happened on an Idiots and A Broad subreddit. It was on the FunHaus sub. Neither of them have moderator privileges there, both of them left several comments. Alanah said numerous times in videos on her IRL channel that she didn't care if anyone knew about her relationship and would just tell everyone if she could, but at the request of her boyfriend she would not. Makes sense when you're regularly on TV and your last relationship probably had your partner getting harassed on socials when you two stopped being seen together. Jon did have a manic episode (by his own admission afterward) and Alanah said she was being protective of him instead of just airing his shit out completely. She ended up having to do this because someone in the Funhaus sub claimed she was "being political". Alanah never left a comment denying their relationship.

Rahul responded to multiple comments. None denying their relationship. Simply saying that he didn't cheat on his ex and that Jon actually blocked him first. Which is why neither of them were following him anymore. The only comments removed were overly speculative ones that made claims of cheating and making random leaps to Adam. This also being 3 months before another long story about Adam dropped from Misti. Then Autumn brought up her account in a singular tweet. Then a response from Bruce on exactly why he left RT then two more people came out with "fuck that guy" tweets.

Dirtybirdy

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Well damn. It's almost like a large portion of her "close friends" in "the industry" just play the good guy and actually want to bang her.
Fiona Nova (which she also had a podcast with) admitted to this several times. Rahul actually gets to bang her. Jon wanted to but isn't alpha enough.
I wonder if the Play, Watch, Listen podcast falling apart has other reasons behind the scenes. It's all very mysterious. :thonk:

Dirtybirdy

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
I don't remember exactly. Just that she has the hots for her and actually went for it several times but Alanah doesn't seem to be that into girls. Oh man that would be a G/G tape I'd actually want to pay for.
Can't really tell obviously but if we go by recent events I guess a whole lot of her industry contacts are in the second camp. I can only imagine how many veteran developers got their panties in a bunch because she was picked to host the GDC awards. I'm sure she was picked for her extensive (like almost 3 years of) experience as a junior writer and not because she's very easy on the eyes and can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
Still she probably won't let him sleep in her house again to prevent her dirty underwear from vanishing from the laundry basket.