Discussion Agencies are ruining OF for me...

opycopy

Tier 3 Sub
Aug 27, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Well, there is a model who has not posted anything since last September, and does not reply to messages, and on her bio she says (posts daily and reply to messages). I sent all this evidence with SS to onlyfans , their response was : As long as there is old content , there is no refund and no guaranteed content bla bla , I told them I do not want a refund, but I do not want anyone else to fall into this (posts daily) trap , they said we have sent your evidence to the support team.. do you know what they did? Nothing, she still makes thousands a month without postingher IG pics since sep, but they make her to be active (just checking her account once every two weeks without posting anything or even replying to messages) lol

topkek22

Superfan
Feb 9, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

This girl is a little different from the usual agency/fake OF girls that are rampant on Chaturbate because this bimbo actually gets nude/fucks herself on CB, but her OF is 100% a scam. Her OF replies to messages while she's on cam even when she's nowhere near her phone/laptop and clearly isn't typing anything. When I called her out on it in her CB room, she had to think for a second before coming up with the excuse that she has multiple phones :KEKWlaugh:

The Pajeet that she has running the OF on her behalf types in awkward broken English that's totally different from the English that her bio was typed in. And of course he demands that I pay him $100 for the honor of 'sexting' with some guy in a call center. And of course its tongue emojis galore in the DMs, because all these guys are operating off the same script

I had semi-high hopes for this one because she actually fucks herself on cam, which is at least more than all of the new college-aged, skinny Tiktok-looking girls on CB but nope, just another fake agency acc

Last edited:

Thatguy999

Diamond Tier
Mar 17, 2022
I subbed to the Creator Tallywyte on OF and the first thing i asked is if they were a bot or an agency running the account, (i assumed not because they didn't seem like the type to have an agency run their shit considering how simple their content was) they said no and that they are rarely on the account. I paid for a sexting session and during the session they were like sending me videos to buy and im like huh? i already paid for sexting why are you begging for more money?

then i realized the next day it was a bot run account or sum because they kept sending the same bullshit messages with the same boring sex slang, AND THEY WERE ONLINE 24/7 like jesus how are you online on OF while making videos at the same time?

These agencies need to be thrown off OF i thought this site was for the smalltime creators? not these corpo bozos.

topkek22

Superfan
Feb 9, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
You really thought they would just be honest and tell you that they're a bot/agency ran account?:KEKWlaugh:

If these accounts all did that, their grift would be over as soon as it started. What you need to do is catch them in logic traps and ask the agency/call center guy more personal/unique information about the model that they would have no chance of knowing unless previously coached by them