Discussion Agencies are ruining OF for me...

smrdoprdo

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 20, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
As you said you can notice it straight away ...always online same corny messages with cringe captioned PPV s and the worst is when the wont drop the act no matter how much you pressed them with evidence and when you ask to prove it they get all offended and shit. i try to be just buisness show me what you got and if price is right i will buy , but no way still trying to sell sexting session and god knows what and then you see they dont actually have any decent content just random short clips they use on suckers who fall into trap of sexting with the "girl". you have all the right to vent its worse then ever even though amount of Of girls si bigger then ever whole expirience is just bad.

narkotikcelal

Lurker
Feb 3, 2023
I'm really full on this one. Many models have started to work with agencies in order not to respond to DMs, make one-to-one contact and "waste time". I haven't used OF for a long time, it's only been a few months, but even during this time, I witnessed many models handing over their accounts to agencies. For myself, I have unsubscribed and blocked from all models that I sensed this.

My advice to friends who have just started using OF is "ASU cheerleader, ASU sexy girl, Californian Horny Girl etc", most of these types of accounts are managed by agencies and men working there, and their sole purpose is to lock you up with content that is way more than it's worth.

LilleafSimpies

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
I’m sick of it too. Like just spent 48 hours chilling with one on a girls account. Each guy has their own way of typing too so it’s obvious when they change shifts XDD

just got the guy i’m dealing with sending me all the content he has. Since his english isn’t the greatest.

but like the girl could make wayyy more money if it was legit her. I’d happily keep sending money or paying for content if it was all legit. Too many girls as everyone has said are just lazy. Cashing in on the dumb rich simps that just send money for nothing. We see it all the time on twitter.

i miss the good ole OF days before it blew up. And even the early pandemic times when girls actually attempted it.

johnnyTremain4657

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 18, 2022
Interesting, I'm not surprised Onlyfans would say that. At the very least there should be a clear label on the model's account saying something like "Model uses external service to answer some/all Direct messages. I am actually interested in reaching out to a lawyer who isn't connected to OnlyFans to see what they say.

cubi

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
All of those OFTV models are the same -- I followed a bunch of them who I found hot and was fucking blown away by how assembly-line they all are. All of them are permanently online, they encourage you to attach tips to messages yet respond within literal seconds regardless, talk like fucking NPCs on wall and in messages and CONSTANTLY try to get you to "sext" them (i.e., they send you overpriced blind bundles that might not even have nudes in them). You look up their other social media and they were all made around the same time, literally like they're clones who have just popped out of the birthing pod, like they don't even exist outside of OF. Really the best you can ask for (if you don't want to spend 40 dollars on 5 pictures that may not even be full nudes) is to hope the model does a live and there's some simp in the chat who keeps dropping tips on them and they flash a nipple at like, $1k :peepoGiggles:

But like seemingly everything on the internet, OF started out amazing and ended up corporate and trash. Honestly I'm glad I'm getting redpilled on it after spending an embarrassing amount of money on e-thots over the past few years, but it's still a shame when it used to be so hot to find so many "girl next door" types literally spreading their pussies and assholes for a 10 dollar subscription because they were bored and broke over the pandemic.

xyz001

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

This Gentlemen, is sadly what OF has come to. At this point in time it's not even agency dudes but chatbots spaming us. I abandoned OF chat long ago. The bots are duking it out there amongst themselves.

edit: oh and btw everyday is a last chance, sometimes 3 or 4 times a day lol.:KEKW:

dedpoalt

Superfan
Apr 14, 2022

I think OnlyFans/Patreon ruined NSFW subreddits since no nudes are for just nudes sake anymore. Everything is for profit now and I suspect many creators pay or otherwise boost upvotes since some are consistently in the top most voted in some niche subreddits. I don't really give a shit about the agency bit because I don't para-socialize with sex workers.

smrdoprdo

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 20, 2022
100% this and when you see VIP offer just run its 100% scam and clear sign its run by agency/bots or whatever. They all use this lame ass infomercial tactics last chance buy now! and 1000$ worth of content for just 50$ , when in reality is blind bundle with maybe 5 bucks of worth non nude pics and one 5 second clip shot with potato.

Reactions: fancyboy and xyz001

Zannor

Bathwater Drinker
Jul 21, 2023
I typically stick with small name models that just occasionally post on their feed and stories often have just real life content. These normally have two accounts the free one is where they advertise for other models and the VIP for unpestered content and communication. Rarely on the VIP do I even get the unsolicited PPV. That being said on two occasions I immediately noticed when the agency started running the show. The "daddy" was a huge red flag and I noticed they couldn't answer questions that before were part of inside jokes. On one occasion she was streaming on CB and I referenced something from the stream and the response in OF was where did you see that. :oops:

Koalaland

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
The annoying and somewhat disconcerting thing is that sooner or later every account seems to 'fall'. Obviously I've had similar experiences to everything people wrote here but the most current example for me was Brielle Day. I'd been subbed to her before, now and then and she was active, responded, felt like a real person, wasn't trying to sell you stuff all day long.

Then a while ago she suddenly re-subs to my profile (like they all do with former subs to send more spam) and suddenly she just sends messages and PPVs all day long, seems to be online the whole day and of course I ask if she's got a manager for her page now which she quickly denies claiming she'd never trust another person with all the stuff she has on here (sure) and that it's simply her most active platform and she did a poll where her fans wanted her to be more active (lol). So she went from just a normal account when I was subbed to her, to one that sent new offers and chat baits all day long and when I asked one time how she's still awake (early morning), she just said she can't sleep. Of course, every day.

The absolute funniest part was though, since I just kept replying nonsense to her chat bait, is when she replied:

"AUTO REPLY: Your subscription has expired. Subscribe again to resume messaging privileges."

Mind you, I hadn't been subscribed the entire time since she started this and I just kept replying to her (while not subscribed), so someone actually typed this out pretending to be an automated system. After that they finally unsubbed to spare me the spam.

I'd have to agree with what some others said, it's only really worthwhile with small accounts now, specifically those that do not spam you every single day. With all these chicks trying to become 'Top 0.1%' they've completely ruined the platform making it little more than a marketing scam.

Vonpirate

Why is the Rum always gone?
Mar 11, 2022

Just a few obvious accounts using the same service. I think Evelyn quit a while back after avn, but the others are still at it. Hahaha Just laughable at this point.

cubi

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022

Making a new hobby for myself by getting the Indian call center workers behind these accounts to send their most expensive bundles then leading them on a merry dance. Feel bad for how many coomers are baited into spending hundreds on these overpriced bundles and think they're actually talking to the girls in question. Love how this one in particular is a perfectly articulate, white American woman in her OFTV videos and then in DMs she writes like a Vietnamese prostitute :KEKWlaugh:

johnnyTremain4657

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 18, 2022
Been seeing that a lot lately. Not sure if agencies have lowered their prices or what is going on. I don't have a lot of active subs but when I get messages like this, I tell them (the agency) that I am canceling my subscription to the model because it's not agency run.
We (the guys) are the ones with the power here. Stop giving them money and things will change or the models will just go away. Either way, we save money and send our message with the one thing we have power over, our wallets.