Discussion Agencies are ruining OF for me...

Horny4Tits

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 1, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
It's funny to see tweets and feed posts from girls on SextPanther/Mynx saying how much they're enjoying interacting with their fans on this platform. Less crowded on that platform and more time to respond back. Almost all of them use agencies for OnlyFans (SextPanther/Mynx only allows the account owner to manage their own profile) so for many of them they either forgot the genuine fan experience or never experienced it at all until recently

Reactions: smrdoprdo

Horny4Tits

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 1, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Haven't bought a custom myself but I know someone who has. No DRM on SextPanther so can download your video without problems. Video bitrate is lower than OnlyFans but higher bitrate doesn't always mean better; ultimately the camera the model uses is what determines the sharpness. SextPanther can allow 4k (2160p) video files, OnlyFans only allows 1080p max.

SextPanther support will assist you and refund your money if the model ghosts you and never delivers what is promised. Don't think OnlyFans will do that unless you constantly send messages and hope they do their job.

If a model is part of the Mynx creators program they get higher payouts; possibly more than OnlyFans, so models can offer lower rates on SextPanther than OnlyFans (save the buyer some money; no added tax on SextPanther also)

Recently the person I know ordered a new custom from a girl he never bought from before on OnlyFans. He really liked his custom but was disappointed the model uploaded it as 480x848. Because of those dimensions the player still shows the 720p streaming option but it isn't HD.

He asked the same girl on SextPanther if he tipped $20 if she could send a copy to that platform (excuse being he likes his customs on all platforms he frequently uses) Girl said sure and sent it (free money for her, he already paid for the custom itself) SextPanther copy is 720x1280 so he probably should've ordered his custom at SextPanther from the start.

SextPanther you're always talking to the real creator so replies are sometimes hours or days apart. OnlyFans you might be talking to an agency who can't guarantee the custom will be what you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: BruhMan.exe

BruhMan.exe

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Think SextPanther is a great option nowadays because it's "hidden" or not mainstream and hasn't been noticed by agencies yet. And they seem to be very selective about who can be on the site and who they deny. Can't just make an account and start selling straight away kind of messes with agencies. With that said, I know for a fact agencies are starting to pick up on the site, and there are definitely some models on there that are agency girls now. But like always, agencies always come in and start to ruin it for everyone and spread their cancer. But I think it will be much harder for them to do, because of the site ownership it self and generally the girls there all seem small time creators bar a few.

Horny4Tits

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 1, 2023
Support could've been lying but I read a conversation that said only the creator of the account can manage their page at SextPanther. Not saying it's impossible for agencies to worm their way in but it's definitely more restrictive and more challenging for them.

1. SextPanther/Mynx is only for North America, so Sanjay in India can't access the account from his basement if SextPanther is strict about IP address location and the city/state/province models have listed on their page.

2. If a model has their phone and video calls turned on it would be more complicated to co-ordinate them simultaneously when texting in real time. I've also seen models log off when streaming vs OnlyFans where their green active online light status is still on when they're camming on another platform and the agency is OOTL or think fans chatting are too dumb to notice what the girl is really doing elsewhere. Girls also can't send a text on SextPanther if busy on an active call session.

The only way I see it easier for an agency to get involved at SextPanther is if the model gives away a personal phone number required to use their account which seems like a bad idea if the agency relationship sours but never ever have their calls turned on otherwise the fan would know they're not talking to the real girl and the account can get deactivated due to violating the terms of service. Models have up to 24 hours to reply back to ensure the platform's guaranteed reply promise otherwise the fan can freely refund the credits back to their wallet without consequence. Mass DMs unlike OnlyFans also don't count as a guaranteed reply so an agency would have to use more of their time replying individually to each user. We know the agencies are all about max profit and minimal effort so SextPanther is less appealing to them.

Girls can respond to a few DMs themselves. If they want to sell PPV can send a mass DM or post it on their feed. No need to use an agency for that. It would be wasteful to give away a cut of earnings but some probably still would if they have zero interest in lifting a finger. Girls I know who use agencies on OnlyFans are very inactive on SextPanther or don't seem to do very well there. Don't think it's a coincidence. On OnlyFans many girls will brag about being a top 1% or 0.01% creator but all we have is their word. On SextPanther the monthly model rankings and daily trending models are public for anyone to see.

While OnlyFans and other platforms have gone all in on endorsing agencies SextPanther seems to be taking the opposite approach and offers an arguably better experience for fans and is more casual for creators to use themselves. If they don't want to worry about not responding to texts within 24 hours they can turn off their status to unavailable until they're caught up. Unless a fan loads his wallet only for chatting chances are he will only send a message once or twice a day because each text costs credits, so it is more realistic for a creator to reply back to multiple fans and multi-task if there are less fans using SextPanther to communicate.

Last edited:

BruhMan.exe

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

I don't believe support inherently lies, but you can access accounts from anywhere in the world; you just need to be from Canada or the US to sign up. You can also use multiple devices simultaneously. However, I think you are correct: if the model is in a call, they can't do anything else with the account, like messaging other people while in a call.

Personal phone numbers are easy to get; you only need a burner phone for that. So, they wouldn't have an issue giving them information, and I assume the model would trust them enough with a phone number, since they also have access to their social media pages, and OF pages most likely already have that info on hand anyway. As far as I know, mass DMs actually do count as a reply, but they may have changed that recently.

I'm not saying it's a big issue on SextPanther, probably only a few girls who are doing it. But once it's in there, it starts to spread, exactly like cancer: starts small, ends big. Hopefully the site stays on the down low because once they sniff that they can make a money there they are going to come in droves. And hopefully the owners of the site clamp down on it and keep it the fuck off the site.

Horny4Tits

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 1, 2023
The mass DM not counting as a personal reply might have been a newer change because I've been able to refund credits. I think the owner(s) are more mindful of being honest and upfront because several years ago there was some kind of database breach where a lot of personal info was shared and also had issues with carriers being comfortable with real phone to phone text before changing it to an on-site DM chat