MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Adept Discussion Thread | Page 39 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Adept Discussion Thread

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I get the vibes she is trying to reinvent herself as a Tru Crime streamer. She has dabbled in this before with the Amber Heard and Johnny Depp trial. It's a perfect genre for her since it appeals to women and allows her to be a total narcissist who can judge other people which she loves doing. Even though she is fucking crazy and just as wacky as the people she is talking about. Plus she is still pretending she was "abused" and therefore has first-hand knowledge and is an "expert" about crime, domestic abuse, and sexual assault, etc.

Sadly this means the odds of an Onlyfans are very low now.

FGGZ

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I mean as long as twitch isn’t paying the bills I can see her making an onlyfans

Also there is already a girl who does true crime content on twitch I remember her from being on Trains podcast I think her name is Boze. I guess adept is just gonna copy her :KEKWlaugh:

sonny99

Tier 2 Sub
Aug 21, 2023
But then the question is, will she really make a lot of money off of this (which seems to be one of the main motivations for her as we all know :PepeLaugh:)? She could do an OF or fansly on the side and it would probably earn her more. Also that nipple pic she posted on discord (btw does she post stuff like that in there often and is it worth it to join?), if she doesnt secretly enjoy the attention she wouldnt post something like this right?! Might aswell make an OF and post pics and short vids on there more regularly and profit off the coomer audience. Im a believer and have not given up hope yet :COPIUM:

Reactions: Bbcz

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
She won't make a lot of money off it but she can make a good living if her lazy ass is willing to grind. She has a leg, or hoof up, cause of her Xqc fame and claiming she is a victim of abuse. Boze is the top Tru Crime streamer on Twitch and gets like 4-5k viewers. Caroline Kwan has been slowly blowing up from moving more to Tru Crime and is now doing around 3k a night for her streams when she was doing like 500 not that long ago. Even Hasan has been doing some Tru Crime stuff.

The thing is that the real money in Tru Crime is in podcasts and YouTube. Tru Crime's audience is like 99.4% women and while they are starting to watch Twitch more, they tend to stick to YouTube and podcasts. Boze has a YouTube channel with nearly 1 million and gets like 300-400k views a video. Adept's lazy fat ass just killed off her YouTube channel cause she stopped uploading and wouldn't pay an editor.

She could make a ton more money on Onlyfans. But the time was really a few months ago when the xqc-adept story was at its hottest. The longer she drags it out, the less coomers will be around to care. Now if she is trying for a female Tru Crime audience, forget it. The Tru Cime audience are a bunch of judgemental Karens.

Reactions: Josper

Josper

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 9, 2022
This I agree with. She should have made an Onlyfans months ago during the height of the xqc stuff and when her name was out there. The interest has dramatically dropped.

She can always start some new drama like she did a couple of weeks ago. But her big moment passed. You could say maybe she is waiting till she gets in shape. But this fatso is never getting in shape and seeing her 2018 body. If anything it's going to get a lot worse.

• KEKWlaugh
Reactions: kialaisyeye

Bbcz

Casual
Feb 28, 2023
There's still plenty to be made with OF if she does one. Theres old twitch streamer with barely any follower who does thousand and thousand. She would easily rack over 10k a month event if she had near to no follower just out of her old clout. You can't under estimate those simp just take a look at amouranth fake stuff as an example. She scaming people for years and still make ton of cash. So i still have hope for adept OF.

Infernus Jones

Diamond Tier
Sep 14, 2022
The thing is her buyers would mostly be juicers. Dudes that would fap to her in lingerie just cause she was with their Juicer King for 6 years. The same ones calling her a whale now. Cause honestly we are talking about a chubby 5'11" 200lbs half-Mexican chick who isn't exactly...hot. That isn't someone who is going to usually make bank on Onlyfans especially when you consider she isn't going to do anything. She isn't going to be showing nipples and sucking dildos.

I legit saw her playing a game with 70(!) viewers yesterday. Her audience has collapsed. She wasn't even in sub mode which tells you the trolls and juicers aren't even bothering her anymore. So she needs his fans. Even if they hate buy it's still money in her pocket. The question is do they still care and is she waiting too long?

Last edited:
Reactions: recoveringcoomer

NotImane

BOOBA Connoisseur
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
holy shit she lost the court case and now she's going fucking insane on her Instagram, dumb fucking whale :MEGALUL:
Apparently he followed her TikTok page and she noticed, then he unfollowed when she posted about it.

zfuck123

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 3, 2021
i'm guessing the mod he fucked was zos didn't know zos was a female :peepoWew: all these years i thought it was dude

ThePlotProvider

Watch it for the Plot
Mar 15, 2022
fucking a mod this dude is actually down bad 💀 💀 could be worse tho, he could be this dumbass whale

Dallaas

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 15, 2022
Yes. I swear "his" pics have been posted somewhere. Everyone assumed zos was a guy. But if Adept had tea on xqc being on the down low, she would have spilled it a long time ago and be blabbering how he likes it in the ass. So it probably is a chick.

It's not surprising big streamers have female mods they fuck. That is how they get the job. Of course we are talking about male streamers. Female streamers have mods they barely tolerant since they are neckbeard simps. See the Amouranth mods.

Last edited:

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
I need a cliff notes version of this drama. Cause basically Livestreamfail is saying she is accusing xqc of paying his mods to have sex with him. Everyone believes his mods to be men so is there a bisexual angle to this? Although the main one now seems to be a girl who everyone accuses of being his worst mod and on a power trip which now explains everything. She thinks she is the girlfriend. She is living the dream of every mod. Fucking the streamer.

And apparently xqc is accusing Adept of being a hooker. This fat bitch not making an Onlyfans cause dudes are paying to fuck her :KEKWlaugh: They are probably just paying to be in that car.

And we are not even at the season finale of season 4 of the Pogdashians/Lengyels yet. You know she is going to go more crazy.