Simp Chat Adept Discussion Thread

OtisDiego

Level 99
Jul 6, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Is Adept bi? I heard her mention before that she was open to hook up with girls. But it was always celebrities so it felt like her talking and bs. On that Twitch housewives show she used to be on she talked about how she was down to do threesomes and invite other women into her and xQc's bed but it always was some celebrity like Cardi B or Kim K.

Reactions: Newton646

OtisDiego

Level 99
Jul 6, 2022
I always wondered about the Ice Poseidon thing. But she explained that she thought there would be a bunch of girls going to dance in some video he was doing. And then she got there and it was just her and no other girls showed up lol. It was just Ice and his mutant crew so they all perved on her. She had just started talking to xQc but they weren't a couple yet. But she asked him to be her male protection. xQc is many things, but badass male bodyguard is not one of them. He just sort of sulked in the corner. She wasn't his girlfriend yet so there wasn't much he could do. She said she was just there to dance for a video and went along with it and she can handle herself.

Reactions: Newton646

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I guess people are talking about the live stream where Ice was grinding on her and she clearly didn't look that comfortable. I guess since xQc was supposed to be her protection people thought he should do something.

But I wouldn't have done anything either. Adept wasn't his girl yet. They were only friends at that point although there was interest. Adept went there with full knowledge what Ice is like. I wouldn't start something in a room full of like 15 guys.

Dettors

Casual
Jul 7, 2022
Adept went to be sexy girl at a video shoot. She wasn't going to hang out with a bunch of nuns. She knew what she was getting into and knew guys would be grinding on her for the stupid video. The only thing that was weird was she was the only girl that showed up lol. xQc was just there as support and to take her home if she wanted to. There was no reason for him to do anything as long as she was okay.

The people who call him "cuck" in YouTube video comments for that night are just trolls. Ice's career ended a few years ago and every attempt he has made for a comeback has flopped. xQc is one of the biggest streamers on the planet and is printing money with his gambling streams. Even if he felt a little salty about what happened that night, he more than has made up for it.

Newton646

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
Only way I see her getting into onlyfans is if she gets into it herself or if idk maybe alinity convinces her to join in, I hope if she does join OF, that she does nudes!

• Copium
Reactions: coolguy420

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It is kind of funny how Ice and xQc's careers have gone in completely different directions in the last few years. Ice was one of the biggest streamers on the planet from 2016-2018 and made In Real Life streams a thing. Dude even had his own network. But he got too toxic and got kicked off Twitch which badly hurt him. His Cx network folded. His act got stale. He was reduced to going on Mixer and then that got shut down. He couldn't get back on Twitch. Then he tried to scam what was left of his fanbase in a crypto scheme. Dude must need money. I feel most of the edgelord creators from around 2016/17 like Ice and LeafyisHere proved to have no longevity and were flash in the pans with their toxic content.

Meanwhile xQc keeps getting more massive and is a gazillionaire. So anyone trolling him about Adept dancing while Ice was grinding on her like 5 years ago should look at where they both are right now.