Jun 16, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
F98yGqlX0AAvKHi

archinov

Hunting Machine
Aug 31, 2022
A Hotwife Holiday!

What’s better than one Hotwife putting on her fave red bikini and Santa hat. Two, of course! 😉

After some hectic holiday shopping, @sweetvickie & @hotsouthernfreedom1 decided it was time for some bedroom playtime, and what better way to have that than summoning a sexy Santa to provide a ride better than any sleigh they can imagine?

And that Santa? Yours truly.

Enjoy this session full of sexy FMF positions, playful holiday puns, and a heavy coating of my peppermint all over these two breathtaking MYLFs amazing tits!

My holiday gift to you! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Preview Images:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Preview Video :

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

archinov

Hunting Machine
Aug 31, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

“I’ve had enough of the fitness circuit. I’m ready for some fun.”

It had been a wild career for @sexybblady20 . Several fitness and bodybuilding championships. And on the side, being a well-known unicorn partnering with couples and getting into dominatrix play.

But recently, she dove into a different lifestyle: Black men stretching out all of her holes. I fucked her all over on this sunny afternoon, much to her pleasure, leaving her with a thick & creamy gift that her (for now) cuckold boyfriend might have regrets about in, ohhhh, about nine months.

Preview Video :

archinov

Hunting Machine
Aug 31, 2022
I couldn’t believe my eyes.

I had pulled up to @thehotwifetour after a shoot and plopped down on the couch, just out of the shower and exhausted. Only about 15 feet away from me on the couch (have some imagination; it’s a big couch 😂) sat @blondellie .

She wasn’t shooting for the weekend, but getting to know some of the guys and women. I struck up a conversation about how crazy the weather had been and her favorite football team (fellas, never be afraid to be nice & say hello), and I could notice her flirtatiousness.

Ellie is petite & busty. Long legs for a woman her build, and it comes with an attitude to match.

“I would love to have some fun with you,” I told her. I’ve found that being direct is best.

“Let’s do it. I’ll have some freedom next month.”

A build-up that culminates in one of the hottest sessions you’ve ever seen.

Preview Video :