Discussion 8muses is down

Leonfake

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
The forum went down, and there's no news if it's permanent or just some update, but it seems permanent.

Users and uploaders are lost, looking for a new place to migrate. I saw many went to F, but a lot are complaining about the content rules that make it impossible to post adult art, and the forum is kind of mercenary, only allowing shit hosts that require premium.

To get to the point, I think it'd be an interesting idea to create a thread here that shows up in Google searches (which is how I found F's post about 8muses) to try and attract those people here, since our hosting policy is light years better, without all that mercenary premium host bullshit.

Last edited:

JohnQwerty

Superfan
Jun 28, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Last I heard, the forum is permanently gone. They made forum registration invite-only. But after that, something happened and the owner shut down the board. A mod posted elsewhere that it was extremely sudden. Now you can speculate about what scared the owner so bad that he shut down the entire board. It might have been a legal notice about copyright. The owner had bent over for complaining copyright owners like RawlyRawls in the past. It also possible it was something else. They were posting some pretty sketchy comics at times. So I don't know if something went down over that. And all these boards seem to have private forums, so you never know if something dirty was going on behind the scenes.