MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Feedback - 1 Image Updates to Content Threads | SimpCity Forums

Feedback 1 Image Updates to Content Threads

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

motleyfool

Tier 3 Sub
May 3, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I understand everyone has their preferences, and some people may prefer or enjoy image galleries over videos, but I feel that is likely in the minority. I don't have issue with new posts to content threads with full galleries, but it is very common to see threads bumped with just a single picture in the post taken from an OF free page or something. For popular threads, it can be a pain to navigate through several pages of that to find full length video content or actual galleries when almost all of the posts are just a couple images, or even just 1 image. I feel that cutting down on low quality posts like 1-image replies would help increase the quality of content threads, or perhaps if video updates and image updates were organized separately.

• Brainlet
Reactions: WildWarrior
Solution
People are posting the content as it is posted on Onlyfans, Instagram etc., cant stop that.
They do so because users like the posts, sometimes quite a lot, if a post is getting 50-100+ likes for just one pic, see the following two threads for examples, then of course people are going to rush to post that content.

Splitting threads up by content type or by PPV vs wall isn't feasible, it'll be a pain in the ass to moderate and we aren't subbed to them so wouldn't be able to confirm if it was a PPV or not.

TLDR its not happening

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
People are posting the content as it is posted on Onlyfans, Instagram etc., cant stop that.
They do so because users like the posts, sometimes quite a lot, if a post is getting 50-100+ likes for just one pic, see the following two threads for examples, then of course people are going to rush to post that content.

Splitting threads up by content type or by PPV vs wall isn't feasible, it'll be a pain in the ass to moderate and we aren't subbed to them so wouldn't be able to confirm if it was a PPV or not.

TLDR its not happening

Reactions: WildWarrior
Solution