MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Macey Estrella (Lacey Evans) discussion thread | Page 9 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Macey Estrella (Lacey Evans) discussion thread

Idiotpleeep

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Any chance anyone reading this can upload source quality instead of the always grainy screenshots?

tatamuff

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I DL straight from the website on my PC. From what ive seen this screenshotted uploads are lesser quality it looks like, unless they're using a tool that names it that lol. We all know she doesn't use a proper filming set up for quality, so I thought ppl would try to get the best original capture as possible but I guess not. Hope im wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Idiotpleeep

lma098

Fan
Jan 6, 2023
It's funny how she probably got paid well during her time in military or wrestling yet she still film her stuffs with potato and living in this wee hermit hut. I thought she would've purchase a better camera and bigger house. But what do I know?

Reactions: toptierlurker

rallardnyc

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 6, 2022
She owns like 20+ homes. Her farm house is one she built herself with her husband. Her military funds really didn't bring her as much as you'd think. She never fought in a war. She claims she took a pay cut to be in the WWE. I often question that because the fame brought her way more attention to her business.

Reactions: lma098

rallardnyc

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 6, 2022
Also keep in mind, this is all her word as far as the rental property and pay cut part. Her never fighting in a war is fact. She claims that WWE wasn't really a passion for her yet she stuck it out for 7 years. I'm sure in 7 years she made a decent amount of money. This fantime (judging by her prices) was a get rich quick scheme that properly worked out well for her. She changed a lot from day 1 to now. Her customs have went up and her attention has become monotone. She will drag ass to complete customs yet she will take the money upfront. Drag ass meaning 2 or 3 months at a time. I know of a few that have yet to ever get their custom she agreed to do. Also several of us created 2nd accounts to test her and she straight lies about her background. For example she told someone she was a barracks bunny then told the same person on their second account that she was never a barracks bunny. As far as her actual rental properties, she's claimed over 20, but I'd question that. She's trying to hustle and she isn't as smart as she's betrayed herself to be, but by no means is she dumb.

HardenedDisposition

Diamond Tier
Mar 25, 2022

When people are literally paying someone to talk/message with them, I’m always surprised that there is some expectation of personal authenticity. For me, the headline to every complaint along these lines could be “Transactional Relationship Treated Transactionally”. The interaction is inherently false from the start!

I’m not talking about promising a custom and not delivering it, not delivering a product after payment has been received is bad. I’m talking about personal life details…who cares if she was a barracks bunny (or not) or a waitress or a cashier or a marketing executive…it’s all immaterial to how they look on camera.

rallardnyc

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 6, 2022
Let me clarify the example I used. If I remember correctly about the situation, the barracks bunny/not barracks bunny was involving a custom that was paid for but never honored. Basically she portrayed herself to be sexually open and experimented in the marines (barracks bunny as she herself referenced herself). This led to a custom request that she then accepted (and was paid for) but never honored. Also she's gotten accounts terminated for asking for refunds. She will sucker people into referencing her as mommy while she calls them daddy. This is against the fantime site rules but only becomes an issue when someone request a refund for a custom not honored after 2 or 3 months.

rallardnyc

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 6, 2022
Also note this situation did NOT happen to me. Only thing I can swear to is the increasing of custom price and the longer wait time. Most of my customs I purchased have now become available to see in her normal pay to view material. Not the exact content but the areas themselves. I did create a 2nd account to see if there was a different in how she treated people. My original account that I had from day 1 gets for more attention than my newest. Also tips on my newest go without so much as an offer for a special thank you where my original gets titty pics per tip.

rallardnyc

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 6, 2022
I was dropping $100 then on my second I was slapped with a $500 for stuff I paid $100 for on my other account. I've heard of people getting full tit views for $50 to $250. Pussy views from $100 to $500. It all depends on when you arrive to the show and what mood she's in. I've let me 2nd run out because it just wasn't worth it. I thought maybe I could get something different at a less price because on my 1st I kept a standard tip amount. That wasn't the case. Anyone who hasn't been subbed from day 1 will get shit pricing for customs.

Reactions: Burnitd0wn213

tatamuff

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
Doing construction and real estate can bring in a LOT of money. She pulled back from all that to focus on WWE and that includes her family bc they had to be more mobile to travel with her. If fame and attention can be placed on anything, it only counts for more recent years and now with the fantime and her name/notoriety in general. Plus, when she joined WWE she was likely making whatever the minimum was at the time for newbies; I suspect they started paying much more over time.
I see a lot of people using that "it was never my passion" statement to drag her. It was a good paying job, and she wanted to use that platform to reach out and help people. That's basically what drove her. Some people dream about being a wrestler, others kinda just fell into it, or someone they know introduced them(like Macey's Marine Sgt friend did.) All these women who've been joining these sites are making tons of money, its a fast way to capitalize from their fame in wrestling. Same are doing it better than others. I'm disappointed to hear her's has gotten worse(not the PTV but customs). I was in talks with her get some custom pics but she went on vacation. I waited but ended up not going through with it for varying reasons. Kinda glad I didn't due to how long she'd take to make em and people not getting theirs at all is a big let down. She needs to organize better and limit how many she takes on so that she can make good on her promises and ensure ppl aren't waiting forever.
We gotta start requesting she upgrade her camera equipment. She's obviously not that knowledgeable on photography and video in regards to making adult content like an actual xxx model would be. I suggest people start saying so on Fantime. She might listen.

rallardnyc

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 6, 2022
It actually has 2 meanings. It could mean a civilian female that sleeps with multiple military personnel or a military man or military woman that sleeps with multiple military personnel. The term comes from persons going from barracks to barracks getting fucked or fucking. Think of a bunny hopping around lol That's the first meaning. I have heard it reference to military personnel that like to party alot. This being the 2nd meaning however 9/10 its referencing to the 1st meaning.

DoDaah

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 25, 2022
Okay, now that I know this, it sounds kind of funny to me.

Because she's always gone on talking about how she met her husband when they were young and they fell in love, she made it sound like he's the only guy she's been with but for some reason I never believed that, and from what I've read she's said that she was a barracks bunny to one person but then said that she wasn't to another. So, either she just said that to make her come off as more sexual than she actually is, or she really was fucking around while in the military and wasn't being truthful.

And if it's true that she was, I can't help but wonder if her husband didn't know about that or did he know and just didn't care.

• WaitWhat
Reactions: JoeLaRue

iamhere4THETITS

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 1, 2023
so macey and amanda got together wondering if anyone here got them to do stuff to each other like making out titty sucking in a custom? Wondering how far they went together. My guess is they mostly did tease content but maybe I am mistaken. When macey makes customs like does she do full blown masturbation or just joi or neither? Has she done full topless in customs?