Simp Chat Macey Estrella (Lacey Evans) discussion thread

rallardnyc

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 6, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Full topless yes, no masturbation (speaking for my scores), but basically what you've see shared you'll see in customs. Nothing wild from my experience. If anyone is getting something wild chances are they aren't here lol I had asked if they'd do any kissing and paid for a photo of them kissing only to open the latest mail she sent and see the exact same photo included. I basically paid double when I could have waited and got it in a pack sent around to everyone for the same price.

Edited to include the photo reference I paid for but was released in a pack for the same price. (FYI not my screenshot)
Screenshot_20240207-234804-544592581e607ca4953.png

iamhere4THETITS

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 1, 2023
well i have seen lindsey pelas do semi topless teases solo for like 1k to 2k a show from what it seems so everything has its price. I guess they are hoping a few dumb saudi simps pay them big money and they prob are

DoDaah

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 25, 2022
I've noticed that there hasn't been a lot of new stuff posted lately, not just here but on any other forums, has she not been showing anything new outside of the shoot with Mandy or have people just sort of given up on her?

Last edited:

tatamuff

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
I gave up buying bc its just not worth it to me anymore and she only goes so far(not in terms of total nudity but the few pics with ultra short vids isn't a format I want to support esp given her prices). I get real adult content from actual SWs with more work put in for better, fairer prices. I do tip in a message from time to time tho plus it seems her stuff is going up in prices when the contents itself aint changed.

Last edited:

tatamuff

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
She's not very organized. This is what stopped me from ordering one. Plus I know from experience from long ago before all this she can take forever to get around to sending stuff. She doesn't do it on purpose or dont care its just she's always got a lot on her plate and now doing fantime and trying to keep track of ppl via messages; people are gonna get lost in the sauce unfortunately. If she's gonna keep doing this and want to continue being successful she's gonna need a system in place and stick to it, otherwise she's gonna run people off. I feel bad for those who are finding this out now....patience is a requirement when doing business with her.

rallardnyc

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 6, 2022
Very well written, however those of us that have had subs since day 1 are getting top priority treatment from New subs. It's definitely and organization issue however it's hard to really organize this sort of thing. We're talking 1000 messages easily a day. She's even short answering most of us that have been with her since day 1. Her content really isn't getting better for daily purchases. Custom are where you'll feel slightly better about spending money however she expects you to buy her daily stuff as well. I've had 2 straight up bad experiences. 1 was I bought a single photo for $18 that had been on her Twitter and IG. The other was I bought a custom of her and Mandy kissing only for it to land for less on a daily. After that I backed off purchasing.
Edited for side note: Her husband "helps" her run her fantime. Dudes an idiot when it comes to customer service. You can seriously tell the 2 apart in messages lol

tatamuff

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
She's always short messaged me and I've been around almost the whole time. It's funny you mention she expects fan to buy daily stuff bc up until maybe a week or two ago when I messaged her she'd mention I should buy the thing she just sent. So thats kinda new I think. It's a popular tactic to help push ppl to buy stuff. As for her hubby, she ought to have someone with experience in this field helping her bc he dont have the necessary anything lol. Best he should be doing is helping with pics and setups.

Reactions: rallardnyc

rallardnyc

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 6, 2022
I made a second account to see if I could get her in a different direction (more kink) and it was night and day different in the treatment. Very pushy almost to buy what she sent if you even tried to asked about a custom idea. I remember asking a simple question (I was playing new and curious) I'd said "So where is the menu list for things you offer? I'm a little confused on how this works lol" ... "her" (pretty sure it was her husband) response was "You haven't even bought any of the items from my list and you're asking for a custom? Lol" this was around the time she introduced a list of basically stuff she'd already sent in DM but you didn't know this til you wasted your money and purchased it again. So new guys are really getting it bad. Her live she is suppose to do soon will be interesting.

kamelotawaits

Fan
Oct 23, 2023
She's not really a sex worker. Same with Mandy or any of these others girls. They're just offering lewd/nudes because they're capitalizing on their name recognition. And the only reason I'm sure she's even doing it is because she found out how much Mandy was making. These girls aren't gonna offer anything more than they're already offering. They've been at it for months. They'll milk what they can.

Last edited:

tatamuff

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
*sigh*. I'm FULLY aware she's not a sex worker nor do I expect or hope she'll do what they do. But what these wrestling women are doing is in fact a part of what many SWs do which is selling lewds and nudes. I was merely pointing out the absurdity of her bizz model and making better choices with my dollars. Now, if she can be convinced to make a JOI video at least 3 or 4 mins long while wearing her Sassy Southern Belle gear then we'll be goin somewhere 😁

Reactions: kamelotawaits

DoDaah

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 25, 2022
Hell, Macey won’t even show bare ass; even Mandy has done that, that’s usually the minimum of what these women in wrestling are willing to show.

Last edited: