MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Jenna Lynn Meowri Discussion Thread | Page 30 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Jenna Lynn Meowri Discussion Thread

caprivory

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 16, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
The plastic surgery only looks so good in certain angles or if she has a filter on. I've seen some pics other people have taken with her at cons or where she's on someone else's stream and her nose looks crooked and pinched and her lips look like a swollen baboons ass. There were a few years where it was passable but it looks like in the last year or so she's had more work done on her face, her cheeks look really hollow and gaunt. The boobjob is decent. I'm surprised she hasn't had her ass done considering she edits it to be so big meanwhile she looks quite flat in person. But considering she had her lips and nose done when she was 16, she was growing into her features and probably would've looked fine if she just left it all alone and waited to grow up a little. (Side note: she semi admitted to having had stuff done to her face e.g. filler and botox on a recent stream, still claims her boobs are all natural though)

noikatrox

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022

caprivory

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 16, 2023
She's purged a lot of her older content but pre 2020/21 I wanna say, she's evidently a lot smaller than recent pics. I know there was a few photos of her in the bath floating around where you could see the very red scars under the actual breasts too. There's a lot of examples out there that I'm surprised she hasn't scrubbed away already but she's 100% had a boobjob, easily gone from an A to maybe a D; which is why I'm surprised she still (not as often) uses the fake chest pieces or photoshops them bigger than they are currently.

Reactions: ThatsWhatSheSaid

Ladi94

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Her having a boob job/boob vest was something the femcels said in PULL since 2018, wouldn't be surprised that theres some here now

• Brainlet
Reactions: josuke