Simp Chat Jenna Lynn Meowri Discussion Thread

MEOWRY

Diamond Tier
Feb 25, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Got word that a famous drink was going to get her a flavor...

Dont hold your breath.

MEOWRY

Diamond Tier
Feb 25, 2024
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
If she said anything related to that woman i guarantee it was either a lie or out of spite.

Maybe has changed, but she had a very one sided hatred towards her.

All her mainstream deals fall off because they do background checks. You can show your butthole all you want, the moment you say something deemed problematic, which she is prone to, you are out.

caprivory

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 16, 2023
She seems to hate anyone who's not her so doesn't surprise me when she (totally not fake) love bombs Amouranth, the one IRL stream they did together came across so forced and awkward, Jenna ended up leaving the shot for a good hour to take butt pics while Peach and Amouranth carried the stream.

MEOWRY

Diamond Tier
Feb 25, 2024
I dont know the exact procedure but I know for example some brands will reach out to ex workers or colleagues to have a clear picture.

That contrasted with workers in the same field can give a good view. Plus social engineering to dig up.

I know because of this, some creators have strengthen their NDAs to ridiculous points.

One example, if someone made something for Jenna, like a short video, they are mandated to give up all authorship of it. Down to graphics or art.

In plain words. If you ever worked for her, no you didn't, she can claim she did everything. (Thats why she also pays dirt)

Deaddawgz

Lurker
Jan 28, 2024
I don’t know anything about the poggers shirt thing but the clip of Jenna getting shock collared is being weighted against her social media profile? Haha her instagram ain’t exactly family friendly and way more visible to the public, the claim that corps who are using streamer girls to hawk their products are delving into backgrounds like how Jenna acts to contractors… idk doesn't seem right to me without more info, this isn’t a SSBI.

Reactions: wickedragon

waranas

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
PR hates nudity, sex. I remember Meg Turney when she was still at Source Fed talking how she lost some sponsors because then they googled her they found fake nudes of her. And I'm talking basic photoshop cut face on some nude model. She told that you clearly can see that it's fake but because it showed on first google search page it was enough. Even Alex Botez told how for female streamers it's very hard to get sponsors. You have to be family friendly and all you social media must be family friendly even some bikini pics on the beach can be too much.