MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Discussion - General Vtuber Discussions | Page 75 | SimpCity Forums

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

actionjackson3

Fan
May 18, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Only strong reasons why VAllure wont blow up like Vshojo is.

1.. Adult EN vtubing was not that big so 3d lewd vtubing on CB was an actual shock that carried itself to twitch and we know the rest of the story when Mel began collabing with certain small time Vtubers at the time over there.

2,. VAllure does not have connections to big shots at the time like Nux(who eventuality got cancelled) who also had connections with other big shots to hype up the company and its members in his videos that had many views.

3. Hololive an Nijisanji rested their long fat dicks on youtubes face at the time instead of Twitches face.. Very early 2020 Vtubing wasn't much of a thing on Twitch. Kick or Rumble is too small of a streaming platform.

I only think VAllure will be financially stable enough to last before their own growth will begin depending on their talents. Since numbers don't lie the sad and funny part is that VAllure is getting super close to surpassing the EIEN Project in terms of followers on twitter with 2 weeks to go before they debut, so I guess you cant count that as a good sign since Exoelul does not have a big wallet like Aviel or Sakana.

Edit: Here we go.
scree115.png

Last edited:

NotASMRGuy

Bathwater Drinker
May 21, 2023
Anyone else getting 503 on stash dot sussy dot moe? Wanted to downlaod my fav stuff. Dont even know who manages the site or if there is a contact or similar. Maybe someone on here knows more?

actionjackson3

Fan
May 18, 2024
rate the voices.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Might drop the polar bear because she sounds like Enna Alouette? Does anyone here find Ennas voice hot?
Bunny doesn't do it for me probably because of how bad I wanted a female that sounds like vei, sinder or silvervale to have that model.

djmeowth

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 8, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

might be in the minority(?) but i like my vtubers to sound like anime girls, and 4 out of the 6 just sound like your typical patreon dommy-mommy ASMR artsts. just a normal-ass late-20s-early-30s-woman piloting an anime avatar. Immy sounds cute though, and Snowpaws at least has the Asian accent going for her, so those are the two I'm interested in.

Tatsunoko Jones

Superfan
Mar 24, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I find Enna's SINGING incredibly sexy. I fully folded and briefly had an Aloupeep Arc off of her Love Space Cover alone.

Unfortunately, Enna is not a good person. And I could only ignore everything else about her that isn't as attractive as her singing for so long. Shame too.

Now as for the voices...they're not bad, but I'm also not really impressed.

And it's not because I need my voice to sound like an anime girl. I love me some good, husky, vocal fry. But this little snippet isn't helping the wabbit, the purple one, or the goat. Riffu I mean Mommy I MEAN STRONNY doesn't have to do much, cuz we been waiting for her to come home. And Immy sounds good enough. Brats are always good. Not sure how I'm gonna feel if that really is Kiki, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. The others aren't bad, just boring maybe? Uninspired?

I'm not sure how to describe it.