MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Discussion - General Vtuber Discussions | Page 74 | SimpCity Forums

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

xutox19

Superfan
Jun 29, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
your way too deep in the sauce my guy

im not saying vallure is gunna flop or that it wont be an opportunity for the talents, im saying that the existence of vallure is not going to dramatically change the industry as a whole. we arnt gunna get all the lewd bait tubers suddenly going full on tits out choking on rubber cocks for your enjoyment just because theres a half dozen adult creators getting a little more mainstream publicity

yes theres a market for adult vtuber content, but that content does exist already and the people who really want it are already going out and finding it (just look at the people here, we got a full on gigachad Dicks McKenzie compiling dozens of names)

its not going to be as big a deal as your making it seem like, yeah it will probably be cool, but its very unlikely that a lot of the established 'big name' streamers or companies will have any dramatic shift in how they operate

Itsbush69

Bathwater Drinker
Jul 27, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
This. All its gonna be is just another vtuber agency. Only difference from any other agency is all the creators will have a lewd patreon and maybe stream on CB(and if u think itll be named like snuffy, nyan, silver, bao, then you're delusional and should seek help for the safety of those around you). Nothing more different than the many indies out there that already do lewd content, they'll just be under a banner/have benefits that come with it

utXha25

Lurker
Dec 20, 2023
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Got anything on tanetenshi? I recently found her in some lewdtuber thread, I found her coomer but sadly all of the payed audio are missing I created a tanetenshi request thread for her if anyone of you guys have it and wants to share it. I NEED IT! 🧎🏻

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
Because Tane primarily does findom stuff, you're gonna be hard pressed to find people who want to leak it (and even harder pressed to find people on a pirate site who are into it lol). That said, she's been doing "freebie" streams here and there lately, so I can put her on my recording list and up them if/when they happen.

My magnum opus... :PepeWhy:

actionjackson3

Fan
May 18, 2024
I dont why its funny watching users here all get upset VAllure here. Did he say something bad to get his post removed considering the reply chain I saw in one of the comments. I think the gist of the entire thing was how one company got big from Mel and Nux and that VAllure wont drive the same hype.

Last edited:

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
I'd forgotten just how "early 2010's egirl" Nyan used to be lol. But yeah she's very pretty for sure.
I was looking through my HDDs for any old vocaroos of Nyan I had saved from like 12 years ago, but I came up empty. It's a shame - I remember busting religiously to that one of her getting lost in a mall and sucking a stranger's dick back in the day lol.

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
That's Giggle_Chan, not Nyanners; Giggle did also become a vtuber though.
It is worth remembering that a lot of those old audios were open scripts, so they were covered by multiple different people - the one I mentioned about sucking dick in the mall was done by dozens and dozens of women back in the day. So it's entirely possible Nyan did do some of these too.

Yeah, back in her early internet days she did a lot of stupid things. Tbf she was still a teenager, we all did stupid things on the internet when we were younger (many of us still do - as evidenced by this thread lol)