Sep 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Sahrye - Puppies Hump The Bed And Lick Their Rockets​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Description:​

Who's a good boy? Are you a good boy? I don't think you're a good boy. Good boys don't sit there with their rockets out. I see your little rocket. You need to put it away and let's go for a walk. I want to see how my puppy walks on his leash. Good boy. Now sit. Now give me your paw, that's a good boy. And good boys get treats. Do you want a tummy rub? :) Uh, what's that? Didn't I say to put your rocket away? I'm gonna have to put you in your cage if you keep popping out. Can you speak puppy? Speak. Good boy. My puppy needs to learn more tricks. Let me see your rollover. Ohhh, that's a good boy. Now lay on your back. Look at me puppy, always look me in the eyes. Good boy. Come to the bed and sit. Now your little rocket was out earlier, why do puppy's rockets come out? Because you're a horny little puppy and you want to hump, you want to hump the bed, because that's what puppies do. Is that what you want to do, hump the bed? Because that's all puppies like you get to do. Show me how obedient you are, hump the bed for me. I want you to jump to my every command, like a well trained puppy. And I don't want your rocket out without my permission. Why does it keep popping up? You're being a bad little puppy. What do you plan on doing with your rocket? Do you want to touch it? There's only way that puppies get to touch their rockets and that's by licking it. Do you plan on licking it? You better find a way if you want to touch it. Do you think you can do that for me? If you don't listen I'm going to get me a new puppy. Maybe I'll just give you away. Is that what you want? Maybe your new owner won't care for you like I do. You need my training and attention. You want to be my good puppy. So you better behave or I'm going to send you to obedience school and they might not be as nice there as I am. So show me that you want to me puppy, show me that you deserve to be mine. Do you want to keep your rocket away or do you want to go to the pound? I need a loyal, obedient puppy. Are you gonna be that puppy for me?

PixelDrain Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

Reactions: sein and MrRockwell

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Helplessly Addicted To The Brats Of HumiliationPOV​

Just relax and breathe for me while you listen to the sound of my voice. We're going to go into a very deep trance. Let your mind and body to relax and just let go to my control. Allow my voice to control your mind. You're falling deeper and deeper. My soothing voice is going to lull you into hyp n0 t!c bliss. "You are helpless for the brats of HumiliationPOV. You will spend every waking moment dedicated to the Goddesses of HumiliationPOV. Every free moment you have will be spent jerking and worshiping, pleasing us. When you go to work, you are working for us. To make us money. You live for us, you breathe for us. You need this site, it gives you life, it gives you purpose. You are devoted to us. Your mind, body, soul and wallet. We are an addiction you cannot break." "All of your thoughts will soon revolve around the Princesses on HumiliationPOV. We will fill your mind. You will only be able to think of ways to please us as you jerk your cock endlessly on this site. We are your reason. You need us, you feel this need growing inside your mind. I'm going to penetrate your soul with my words." "You will fulfill all of our needs and ask for nothing in return. We are you purpose. You worship the brats of HumiliationPOV. Feel these words echo in your mind, over and over again. You live to please us and there's nothing you can do about it. You are hopelessly addicted to us and this site. No more life, no more wife, no more family or friends, just us. You cannot escape this. You live for us. You are nothing but a pathetic loser who lives to serve the Goddesses of HumiliationPOV. Accept that this is your place. My programming will never leave your weak mind loser."

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Eve Rosario - Evil Eve Let Go as the Big Cock Was Cumming​

Mistress Eve has her well endowed slave confined to the kneeling milker. The kneeling milker is a crude yet highly effective bondage device that trusts the penis forward while immobilizing the arms and legs. The beautiful Latina has FULL access to the 10inch curved cock. Enough with the hands, she wants the oversized organ in her mouth. The queen of MEAN beats the defenseless dick repeatedly, while her hands and mouth double team the PENIS. The battered big dick never goes soft from the infliction of pain. Once her ORAL fixation was quenched she allowed the penis to ejaculate. The hard throbbing cock began to cum and she let go! She watched as the dumb dick twitched and bounced while trying to rid ITSELF of semen. Evil Eve offered absolutely no assistance to the CUMMING cock. Finally the SPENT prick couldn’t muster anymore semen. She attacked the super sensitive head of the penis stroking directly on it causing the slave to scream out in pain. Eve continued MILKING the dick long after orgasm.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Mocking And Humiliating Little Dick Losers To Orgasm​

Hey loser, yea, that’s right, I’m talking to you. The pathetic loser right in front of me. Do you think you’re allowed to jerk off to me? And even though you know a fool like you could never get with a girl like me, your dick is still hard. I’ll bet you’re jerking off right now. Your tiny little dick in your hand, there’s no way a loser like you has a big dick. They don’t come that big when they’re that fucking pathetic. So you’ve got a teeny tiny little dick, don’t you? Of course you do. And you take that tiny dick and you fap on it, you pull on it and tug it until your little fingers and your little penis burn from the amount of jerking that you do. You pull and you tug and you frantically jerk that little dick with your pinky and thumb endlessly. You can’t stop. I’ll bet you’ve even folded yourself up in half trying unsuccessfully to suck that little dick because no girl ever will. Loser boys like you don’t get their dicks sucked, they just get laughed at as they pull and tug on their pathetic excuse for a cock. You don’t have a cock your ridiculously dumb loser. Your dick is really pathetic, it’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen called a dick. It’s a nub. And as you chronically rub it, you make the dumbest faces and sounds I’ve ever seen or heard. Do you think that girls like me find that attractive? Eww we’re totally grossed out by you. You look like such a re⁤⁤⁤t⁤ard jerking off that pathetic cock. Your face looks all contorted. You sound like a pig. You’re so stupid and pathetic it’s laughable. You must be a little dick pig. Oinking and stroking like a complete fool. Masturbating like the little lonely loser that you are because no girl would ever fuck you. So you sit there and tug and pull as if your life depended on it. And you get off on how much I fucking degrade you. Look how hard your stupid little dick is. The more I mock you the harder you get, it turns on so fucking much, you fucking pathetic freak, you dirty pervert. You love hearing what a loser you are and how dumb and ridiculous you look when you jerk off. You love jerking that teeny tiny dick that gets you off. Oh are you gonna cum? Why don’t you open your mouth and try to shoot that jizz in it. Open up that mouth you little dick cum eating loser. Eat it up, doesn’t that taste good you little cum eating pig?

Reactions: MrRockwell and sein

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Therapist Cures Chronic Masturbation Through Aversion Therapy​

So I understand that you have a chronic masturbation habit. This is an extreme compulsion. Now my normal method of treating this would be to put you in a chastity device. But I find that the problem with this is that it still leaves you horny, which doesn't cure your problem. You still jerkoff the second it comes off which doesn't solve the issue. It just delays the pleasure therefore making it better. You begin to enjoy the chastity. So I have learned a new method of curing your chronic masturbation problem. It's called 'aversion therapy'. So what I'm going to do is make it so that every time you think about jerking off, you will have pain associated with that feeling, which in turn will make you not want to jerkoff at all. In fact, when I'm done with you, you won't want to jerkoff at all anymore. I'm going to cure you. So let's begin. Get naked. Now begin jerking off. And while you do that, start smacking your balls. Start out slowly then increase the pain, harder and harder, until it hurts so much you have to stop jerking. Good. Now start jerking again, and this time, make a fist, and start punching yourself in the balls. Punch and jerk, inflict pain as you pleasure yourself, until the pain is unbearable. We are making a painful association with masturbation. After we do this repeatedly, your brain will learn to associate pain with jerking off instead of pleasure. The more pain you inflict, the faster this type of therapy will begin to cure you. Another method you can use is applying some form of icy hot to your hand before you jerk. Use it as lube. Jerk it until it burns. And even when it burning, I want you to jerk faster. You need to make this association over and over again. Good. I have a few more extreme methods I'm going to teach you for those extreme cases, one involving sandpaper. If you follow my methods daily, I will cure you. Then you can live a more productive life.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Sex Therapist Humiliates Your Little Dick​

Hello my name is Sahrye and I will be your sex therapist today. I’m glad you came to see me. So tell me a little bit more about your problem. Oh I see, and how does that make you feel to have someone degrade your small, tiny penis? Oh you enjoy that, hmmm I see.. So you get turned on by girl’s laughing at you and humiliating you for having a small penis. I see how that could be a problem. I’m glad you’re being open about this, it is the best way to come to terms with your problem. So please tell me more about how turned you get when a hot woman makes fun of your teeny tiny penis as you jerkoff. Is it more the laughter or the degradation? Don’t be shy, you need to get this all out. I can see you feel uncomfortable but I may have a solution for you. So if I tell you that you have a tiny cock and you love to jerk it for hot girls who berate you, does that make your little dick hard? I’ll bet it does. So let’s do some experimental therapy. Take off your pants, it’s ok. Now jerk that tiny little dick off. LOL! It’s sooo little! OMG! I can tell you do this all the time. And you must have to, you can’t please a woman with that itty bitty cocklette, can you? You have a teeny tiny itty bitty little nub of a weeny, LOL! Awww you poor thing, look at you jerking that thing so hard. You definitely have a problem. You really are pathetic, you know that? Does this turn you on? Yes, I know it does. You love stroking that little dick for me. If you don’t mind I need to take a little video to show to my associate, I’ve never seen a case like this and I think she might be able to help. We’re going to find a solution, don’t you worry. This must be your whole sex life. Now stop jerking. Oh, did you think you were going to cum here in my office? Um no. But what you can do is come back next week. You need my help. No, you can beg all you want, you’re not cumming in front of your therapist. I’m here to help you and you really are pathetic and desperately need my help. You see I’m coming to realize that your real problem is that you have a sexual addiction to humiliation. You’re going to need a lot more therapy which is going to cost you a lot of money. Seems like you’re going to have a new problem soon.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Faggot Confession Therapy​

I gather from my notes that you have a secret and you can't quite say it. I want you to know that this is a very safe place here with me. And whatever is said here, is said in confidence. It's just you and me. In a situation like yours, where you find yourself pretending to be something you're not, when you find yourself hiding your true identity, that can be so taxing on you, can't it? Holding on to a secret so very heavy, must be weighing on you. Do you think people would like you less if they knew? Do you think for one second that they don't know? I think that likely they do. You need to look deep inside yourself, what is the worst that could happen? That you'll be alone? You're already alone. Don't you want to be free of this burden? Don't you want to be your true self? You need to have some courage and be a man for the first time in your entire life and be proud of who you are. It's written all over you, everyone already knows. This is only our first session and I already know what you are. Just say it. Say it out loud for the first time in your life. Be a man. But maybe you're not a man, maybe you're a loser because only losers pretend to be something that they are not. So what if you don't want to stick your dick in a tight, wet pussy. So what if you don't want a girl's beautiful lips sucking on your cock. So what if big tits don't turn you on. So what if you want a big thick hard cock inside your mouth and ass. Say it out loud for once in your pathetic life. Be a fucking man. If you can't admit it then you deserve to be miserable, you deserve to be alone. You fucking loser. Say it, "I'm Gay". Say it. "I'm a faggot." Don't you feel so much better? That wasn't so hard now was it? Now I need you to admit it to the world.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - New World Order, Women And BBC Rule, Eradicating Little Dick White Boys​

There’s a new world order and as it should be, women are in charge. And we get to choose who we fuck. So let me tell you how things are going to go from now on. I and every other woman in the world will only be fucking huge black cocks. I will only let gigantic thick black dick inside of me. And all of you tiny dicked white boys, I’ve got serious plans for you. You little dick sissy bitch white boys will always be wearing sissy panties. Because let’s face it, your teeny tiny little white pricks are useless. They serve absolutely no purpose. There is no way that would ever satisfy me. So we need to do something practical with them like putting them in frilly, feminine panties. And the only thing you will do is rub those itty bitty little white penises through your panties because you’re good for nothing else. When I’m in charge, when women are in charge, the world will be run so much better. You will beg us to let you watch us fuck ginormous black mandingo dick. You’ll be creaming in your panties just to see some big black dude fuck me into a coma. I rule the world now, I’ll decide if you can watch, I’ll decide if you can cum. And if you want to cum there’s only one way to do it. You need to find another teeny tiny dick white boy like you in his pretty panties, and you’re going to touch him like the sissy faggot that you are because that’s the only way that you’re going to get release. The only way you’re going to get any sort of pleasure is with other little dick bitches like yourself. You sissy faggot white boy. There’s no way someone like you could please someone like me so we might as well make the only use of you that we can, turning you into little sissy faggots. Feminine sissy faggots touching each other as you watch black guys pound our pussies. Soon you’ll be eradicated. Soon they’ll be no such thing as little dick white boys. They’ll only big giant dicked black men, fucking all the women of the world while slowly but surely white teeny tiny white dick losers like you become extinct from the world. You will be erased from this world while women rule, just like we were meant to, with giant cocks inside of us, telling the world what to do. Slowly but surely, teeny tiny little penis white boy faggots like you wearing panties become non existent because you serve no purpose in this new found world. The new world order has begun.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye Ass, Gags, & Bondage​

Sexy Enchantress Sahrye saunters up the sidewalk shaking her incredible Latina ass strutting with every step. I have some things laid out in the bedroom for her and Sahrye doesn't hesitate slowly peeling off her clothing pulling on the black stiletto boots. She looks at the gags on the bed and seductively bends all the way over to try on the silver duct tape gag. Her gorgeous ample round booty on display while she poses in the big red ball gag drooling all over her bra. When she tires of this gag Sahrye poses and primps in front of the mirror in a pink scarf over the mouth gag. Sahrye climbs up onto the bed for a sensual ass show giving glimpses of her self gagged face. Next she peels off some elastic bandage and wraps it around and around her face in a tight over the mouth gag. Sahrye moans into the gag delighting in herself. :She cleave gags herself with the white vet wrap and wiggles groping her breasts and body. Sahrye decides to give me a lap dance removing her bra and remaining in her tiny black thong with her body glistening with drool. She binds my wrists behind my back with duct tape and gags me with the vet wrap then climbs on top shaking her hot round Latina ass all over me until I melt. I go off to get into something more comfortable and I return to catch Sahrye trying to rob some of my jewelry. I quickly tie her up on a chair then shove a huge white rag into her mouth sealing it in tightly with elastic bandage. She's still making too much noise so I add a white cloth over the mouth triple gagging the thief. I'm unaware that she managed to untie her wrists and Sahrye waits until I sit on her lap to grab me in a tight hold squeezing until I fall on the floor. She runs to the door to escape and I grab her from behind. I march her into the garage and tie her booted ankles together and her arms overhead to a rope in the ceiling. I remove the huge red ballgag and Sahrye tries to seduce me into taking her arms down and taping her mouth. She says it is her fantasy to be hogtied and I am eager to comply putting sexy hot Sahrye on her knees binding her wrists. She's still wiggling that fine ass while I duct tape cleave gag her then hogtie her on the floor. Sahrye struggles and moans in pleasure into her tight gag and I add more tape over her mouth. I leave the hot Latina hogtied, gagged and struggling on the floor...

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - All You’re Worthy Of Are The Soles Of My Feet​

Do you realize how lucky you are? Lucky that I allow you to even look at me, let alone to worship my perfect size five and a half feet. The only thing you are allowed to worship are my soles. Don’t complain, don’t ask for anything more, you should be honored that you even get the soles of my feet. You should kiss and lick the soles of my heels, you should worship the ground I walk on. I want you to clean the dirt off of my soles because that’s all you’re getting. The soles of my perfect high heels, the soles of my sexy feet, that’s all a loser like you deserves. And you should realize how lucky you are that you get to look at them. Men have given up their wallets, their dignity, their souls, just for the opportunity you are being given. You should be so fucking thankful for the chance to be this close to my feet. I want you licking and kissing the soles of my shoes and the soles of my feet. Thank them for being so perfect, thank me for letting you worship them. You’re not worthy of any other part of me, just my soles. It doesn’t matter how dirty I am, you’ll be grateful to clean them for me. I want you to feel so low, so far beneath me. And you’ll do this willingly because you know how fucking lucky you are to be here beneath my feet. You just do anything I say because you’re a loser and I’m a princess and I tell you what to do. My arches, my wrinkles, will destroy your mind and your credit card. You will pay them, you will pay to worship them. You’ll fucking lick and kiss them as I ignore you and drain you because that’s all you’re good for. You’re here for my soles to milk. You’re a fucking sole pay pig. You don’t get to see my ass, my tits, or my gorgeous face. I don’t want to fucking look at you! You are exactly where you belong, on the ground, staring at my amazing soles. You worship the ground I walk on and get nothing in return and you should be so thankful you fucking loser.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Your Dick Doesn’t Work Unless You’re A Crossdressing Sissy Slut​

I've got heels and lingerie and outfits galore, and I know you want it all. Because once you found your love of crossdressing, there was no way that you could ever go back, isn't that right my little crossdressing sissy? You're no longer a 'he', are you? No. You are are one hundred percent a she, in your head, your heart and in between your legs, isn't that right? I know for a fact that your little dick doesn't work anymore unless you're in a pair of panties, some high heels, and the prettiest red lips. I can try my best to dress you up, but let's face it, you're a fucking guy, right? You're a dude in a fucking dress whose dick can only get hard while wearing panties. You are a committed crossdresser and your dick can only get hard if you are a committed crossdresser. You spend hours watching makeup tutorials while jerking off your fucking disgusting cock. You stroke your cock to wearing a dress. Jizzing your little panties. You wish so badly you had feminine feet so you could strut about in heels. I know that's how you get your rocks off. It's the only way you can get off because now you're a crossdressing sissy slut whose dick doesn't work unless you're dressed up. And no matter how many times you jerk your dick off to those youtube makeup videos you'll never be a girl. Everybody will always know that you're just a fucking ugly man in an ugly dress, looking like an ugly fucking woman. Even the desperate drunk guys wouldn't fuck you. But who cares when you have a hand and you're wearing a dress and that's all you really fucking need, you crossdressing sissy faggot. As long as you can dress up, a loser like you can still cum. Not that you deserve it. Not that any girl would ever understand, she'd only accept it so that she can watch you get dressed up and fucking laugh at you and take pictures to show her friends so they can laugh as you beat your meat furiously while wearing your pink frilly dress. It doesn't matter how ugly you look, you'll always be a girl in your heart and your mind but most importantly, in your cock. Because the only way that it ever works, is when you're dressed like a girl. The only girl who would ever fuck you is you. The only girl you could ever cum on is you. You will be the only girl to ever touch your dick. It's ok that you're an ugly girl who can only get off by being an ugly girl because there's a pathetic loser like you that would fuck the ugly bitch that you are. So keep fucking yourself loser.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - This Site IS Your Sex Life​

This site attracted you. Our site, HumiliationPOV, is all about being humiliated. We humiliate losers like you all day, every day. And one day, while you were browsing porn, you came across our site and were immediately drawn to it. You felt as if this site spoke to you, specifically. You saw the word, 'Loser' all over the front page and you knew this site was for you. This is a place you call home. You couldn't stop yourself, you took out your credit card and joined. Why? Because you're a loser. It was only natural. And you've already got it bookmarked. And now you come here every day and jerk your pathetic cock to the amazing brats who live to humiliate losers just like you. And you know that this is all you deserve in life, jerking off to a site like this. It is your sex life, we are your fucking existence. You want us, you need us, you are forever grateful that this site exists to give your life new meaning. You need to beat your cock to hot bitches you can't fucking stand you. And as pathetic as that is, we love taking advantage of weak losers like you. Your weakness gives us power, your wallet is open for us to empty. This is where you come to spend your money. And you know every word that I am saying is truth. You are a hopelessly addicted jerkoff addict. You've cum to this site countless times. You cum to this site more than you have sex. At this point you pretty much can't cum unless you're logged in. We will put you in your fucking place loser and you will love every second of it. You will jerk your cock and thank us for even bothering to waste our time humiliating you. Because here at HumiliationPOV we love losers. Here you can be what you truly are. Here you don't have to hide. Doesn't it feel so good to have one place where you can feel at home in your natural state? Every time one of you puts in your credit card information we giggle with joy, because we know another fucking dumbfuck is sucked into this crazy web of humiliation.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Eat Your Jizz Filled Twinkie, You Stupid Twinkie Fucker​

I’ll bet you’re so horny, isn’t that right? I’ll bet every thought you have revolves around sticking your dick inside of me. I mean look at how sexy I am. But you know you would never fuck a girl like me, but you will obey me. You want to fuck, so I’ll let you fuck, a twinkie. I want you to show me how you’d fuck me by fucking a twinkie. So go get a twinkie, loser. Feel how soft it is. I want you to remove the end and stick your dick in that creamy twinkie. Fuck that twinkie good. I’ll bet you feel stupid, but you like feeling stupid. Does that feel good loser? Look down at what you’re doing, you stupid twinkie fucker. Fuck that twinkie nice and good idiot. Feel that cream on your dick. Fuck that twinkie, impress me. Look at what a fool you are, your dick is throbbing inside of that twinkie. This is the closest to the feeling of fucking a pussy you’ll ever get. Pump it in and out, twinkie fucker. You love obeying me. I want you to fuck it in all kinds of different positions. Feel your orgasm building, I want you to cum deep inside that twinkie, fill it up with your cream. Oh yea I’ll bet that felt so good. Make sure you get every drop inside of that yummy cum filled twinkie. Now take that jizz filled twinkie and I want you to eat it. Stick it in your mouth like it’s a cock and eat it. I want you to eat your fucked, cum filled twinkie. I’ll even demonstrate for you. Open wide and eat that cum filled twinkie loser. Isn’t that yummy? You’re a twinkie fucking cum eating twinkie fucker, LOL!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Vicious Verbal Assault – Staring Into Your Soul​

Enchantress Sahrye looks right into your soul with her piercing eyes and tells you exactly what she thinks about you. She will make you feel so pathetic as she does nothing more than tell you truth after truth about yourself. About how your life is filled with loneliness, chronic masturbation, porn, and humiliation. She will remind you just what an addicted loser you! And you will find that the more her words hit home and make you feel pathetic, the faster you jerk. You will not be able to remove you eyes from her gaze, or your cock from your hand. Be prepared to jerk and cry as she verbally destroys you with truths about how sad and pathetic your life has become. She will shatter your soul into a million pieces, she will own your thoughts. And you will thank her for telling you the truth and understanding a pathetic fuck like you! Be prepared for a vicious verbal assault.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Addicted Little Foot Boy Trance, Etching My Feet In Your Brain​

Listen to the sound of my voice, it’s soothing tone relaxes you. Breathe in and out, nice deep long breaths. Your body begins to relax, you feel your eyes getting heavier. Your limbs start to go weak. You’re giving in. Your mind begins to clear itself, all of your stress seeps out of your pores. Listen to my voice as it carries you deeper and deeper into trance. On the count of three, you will be completely submerged in darkness, focusing only the sound of my voice.. You love absolutely everything about me, don’t you? And even though every part of me is gorgeous and perfect, the thing you love most of all are my feet. My cute, adorable little feet. You love the way they feel, the way they smell, and they way they taste. You love my soles, my wrinkles, my arches, you love every single thing about them. And why wouldn’t you? They’re perfect. You love them bare, in pantyhose, and in cute, little ankle socks. You’ll want to kiss and lick them every chance you get. You’re an addicted little foot boy. You love every single thing about my feet. Stare at them, let them engrain themselves in your mind. You’ll find yourself dreaming about them at night. All day long, all you’ll be able to think about are my cute, adorable feet, my soft supple toes. You’ll think of nothing more than how to please me by pleasing my feet. Keep staring, the more you stare at them, the deeper you will go. They are etching themselves in your brain. You will soon ache with desire at the mere glance of them. And you will love watching me put my cute little ankle socks on. Your cock will instantly get hard as I slip the socks over my beautiful, soft feet. It will pulsate and throb as you watch my sock coat my perfectly arched heels. Watch them move back and forth as I tease you, feel your cock getting even harder as your brain grows softer and absorbs the image of my feet. Soon you’ll find yourself needing my feet desperately, like a thirst you cannot quench. Your brain will think of nothing else. Only seeing them will bring your mind and your cock release. You’ll go mad without them. You’ll need constant maintenance, a constant fix of them. When I snap my fingers, you will awaken and you will be in love with my feet, and only my feet. Forever my foot slave.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Mistress Eve Has High Cock Standards and a Short Fuse​

Eve isn’t in the mood for a small penis. The dominate latina has a short fuse and full access to an unguarded cock. A crude makeshift gloryhole keeps a 10inch cock in captivity. This big dick will suffer for all the times a little dick has disappointed her. Mistress Eve beats this cock with a rage that only she can. This is way more than a harsh handjob. The battered erection is like steel and never goes limp during the sadistic treatment. The Femdom handjob princess strokes the penis close to ejaculation and releases the throbbing rod. She does this several times watching the hands-free erection twitch and jump erratically. In an act of mercy she allows the beaten dick to surrender it Semen. She was so impressed. The huge cock seemed to ejaculate forever. Cum poured from the dickhead like a faucet. Eve didn’t stop there. She MILKED and MILKED this sensitive cock long after orgasm.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye & Carmen Valentina - Big Butt Rivals in Pantyhose Sex Fight​

Curvy Latina Enchantress Sahrye works in the same company as Carmen Valentina's husband. Carmen is aware of his fetish for sex fighting women wearing pantyhose. They both like to fantasize about Carmen fighting other women. Carmen found out that he also has been exchanging long emails about his fetish with Sahrye since she is a single woman who lures women to sexfight in pantyhose to win their husbands. Sahrye opens the door to see Carmen with the printed emails in her hand. Sahrye is haughty and confident and she grabs a handle of Carmen's hair pulling it hard telling Carmen that in her husband's fantasy Sahrye is always the victor. They pull each other's hair hurling insults and taunting each other. Both girls drop to their knees in a hair pulling frenzy until Sahrye suggests they strip off their clothing and get down for a real pantyhose sex fight. Nose to nose they begin the fight. Sahrye says she has waited for this moment for a long time and the trash talking and thrashing around on the rug begins. One on top, bumping and grinding their belly/sex together to try to the other to have an orgasm. The thick curvy women each vie for the top position. Carmen is on top and she holds firmly onto her position until Sahrye manages to gain control of the top position insulting each other while continuously yanking and pulling the other's hair. After an exhausting sex fight Carmen finally manages to get back on top and she dry humps Sahrye pussy to pussy until Sahrye surrenders with an explosive orgasm laying on the ground defeated as Carmen walks out saying "if you want a rematch bitch, call me"...

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Customer Service Operator Laughs At Your Username, ‘littleweenie’​

Imagine you're a member of HumiliationPOV and you lose your password. You have to call customer service to retrieve your password. And in order to give it to you, the operator needs your username, which is 'littleweenie. You are so embarrassed but you need your password so you can get back into the site and jerk your little dick. When you call, the operator can't help but giggle as you reveal the site and your username. You get so turned on at her laughing at you that you start jerking off to the operator laughing at you. She realizes what you are doing and becomes disgusted. She then humiliates you and hangs up on you. Goddess Sahrye carries this out to perfection! Good afternoon and thank you for calling credit card services, my name is Sahrye, how may I assist you? So I understand that you can't remember your password and you cannot access your account. I can certainly help you with that. First I need the name of the website. Ok now I'm going to need your username, and please be advised that this is on a recorded line but any information you give me will not used or distributed to any other third party. I just want you to know that this is a safe and secure line. Now I need your username. No need to be embarrassed, this happens to a lot of people. So your username is a little unusual, I understand. But I do need it in order to get your password. Ummm could you repeat that? Now would the be 'little' as in l i t t l e? Could you spell it for me? LOL! No sir, I'm sorry I'm not laughing at you. 'L i t t l e W e e n i e'. Ok now I'm going to spell it back to you, lol. (Giggles) Oh no, sorry, really I'm not laughing at you. (Can't stop laughing.) Would you please hold. (Bursts out laughing to herself.) Ok I'm back. So when was the last time you logged into HumiliationPOV? Oh last night? So you login to that website and your username is 'littleweenie'? LOL! Ok well I'm trying to locate your password, lol. Oh you're embarrassed by your username? Well you know a lot of people use usernames they can remember because of associations. So does that mean that you have a little weenie? LOL! I don't want to be offensive, I'm just trying to understand to pass the time while I locate your password. I'm really sorry for laughing lol! Are you ok because it sounds like you're breathing really heavy? Oh so you're just running from room to room? So do you go on this site because you're into people making fun of your little weenie? You must not have a girlfriend, do you? Sir you're making really strange noises. You know you could have picked so many other names I'm just wondering why someone would want the username 'littleweenie'? It really must be because you have one. You must have a teeny tiny little weenie LOL! Sir, Sir, are you....? Sir I think that what you're doing is highly inappropriate! What do I think you're doing?? I think that you're wanking your disgusting tiny little penis. Yes your little weenie. You're absolutely disgusting and that's not what I'm here for! I hope you never find your password and that you can never masturbate to anything, you disgusting fucking pervert! How dare you! (Hangs up the phone.)