Sep 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Enchantress Sahrye - Fly Latina Vs Herb (Step Sister Punishment)​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Description:​

Sahrye comes home from school wearing a school girl outfit (knee high socks, thong underneath) to see her lazy step brother laying down and the house is messy, the two start arguing about who's turn it is to do the chores, they decide to wrestle to decide who has to do the chores. Sahrye throws him down and puts him in a reverse scissor hold he struggles to get out but he can't, she taunts him about how weak he is, she moves to a front facesit and sits on his face until he is knocked out. She laughs about it and wakes him and says time to do the chores but he said she cheated and wants a rematch, so this time she throws him down and gives him a reverse facesit, he again is struggling to get her off of him but after a little bit, he fades out again. She again makes fun of him for being a wimp and getting knocked out. She wakes him up and he again complains that she cheated so she puts him right back in a tight reverse scissor knocking him out again. She wakes him up and says now it's time to do the chores, then she says just kidding I'm going to knock you out again she again sits on his in a reverse facesit he gets knocked out again, to be sure he is out she lifts his arm while still sitting on his face and laughs that he has gone . She gets an idea to really humiliate him she wakes him up again and she grabs her phone and sits back on his face reverse and calls her friend to tell her how she knocked out her step brother with her ass she tells her how he is struggling to get her off but he is to weak, he fades out again and she takes pictures of her sitting on his face while he is knocked out to send to her friend and she tells her how she has to come over and try it with her.

PixelDrain Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Permanent Chastity Turns You Into A Mindless Drone And That Makes My Pussy Wet​

I know you’re a horny little dick loser and do you know where that dick belongs? It belongs in chastity. You deserve to have your dick locked up and your key thrown away. It makes my pussy wet knowing that losers like you are locked away for life. Your little dick just straining, pulsating against your cage. I want you aching with your balls full of unexploded cum. I love knowing that no matter how hard your dick gets staring at my tits or staring at my beautiful fucking face, your horny cock can’t cum. You’re wishing, hoping, praying that your dick could get fully hard. But you can’t because you’re a fucking loser, a loser who’s locked away in chastity. And I know even just the thought of it makes your dick hard. But what makes you even harder is knowing just how wet it makes me. Don’t you wanna make my pussy wet? And you can, just by locking your cock up. I don’t care if you get to jerk your dick off, I don’t care if your balls are blue, it brings me great joy knowing I control you. I can control you when your dick gets hard, I control when you fucking cum because you’re a fucking loser and this is what you need. I rule your world because I have your key. And it’s so easy because you think with your cock. Your little horny cock makes you so stupid and easy to control. And I know how to tease you with my sexy Goddess body to keep you stupid. I want you desperate and eager and throbbing and hurting. I love knowing that you’re aching for me while you know that I don’t give a fuck about a loser like you. You’re locked away like the stupid loser that you are and I’m never going to let you out. I’m going to drain your wallet and never let you drain your fucking balls because you’re a fucking loser. You are my chastity bitch. You do whatever I say whenever I say because I fucking own you. You wanted so badly to be mine that you begged for this, you begged to be locked up by me and now you’re completely fucked. Your stupid fucking head is spinning. I’m going to deny you and mindfuck you and never let you out. Your brains are going to be so fucking scrambled because that’s what chastity does to horny losers like you. Permanent chastity will turn you into my mindless drone. Your only purpose is to serve me. It makes my pussy wet knowing you’ll never be free. Let me show you… I own you…

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Yelling, Screaming, Shouting Fucking Mean Verbal Humiliation​

"Dear Goddess, I respectfully submit the following, 'A video in which the object is to berate the wimp with constant shouting, not a word spoken at normal conversation level, raised voice, shouting, even screaming at the stupid, ugly, pathetic, loser beta wuss.'" (Notice how he submitted his request, 'Dear Goddess' and 'I respectfully submit'. This is how to get our attention!) Goddess Sahrye executes the clip to perfection. Yelling at you, screaming at you, you can hear the hate and the contempt in every word that she shouts in your direction. There is no 'sweet humiliation' in this clip, no bratty laughter, just mean fucking humiliation and degradation! You will feel like a puppy cowering in the corner once she's done putting you in your place! This is full of cruel, reality based humiliation that will punch you in the gut! You will feel so bad about yourself. And upon hearing the words that comes from her lips you will know that every word at that was just shouted at you, was completely and utter truth! And you'll find yourself wanting to be her bitch so badly after she puts you down and makes you feel like the low life piece of $.h.!.t.. that you are! You'll probably find yourself sobbing like that bitch that you are by the time she's done! She will hurt your feelings. So be prepared for the meanest, harshest, verbal humiliation you've ever experienced!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - You Crave the Rush of Being Exposed​

Hey loser, I know you’re here for a reason, and to be honest, I’ve always wondered why, why would a freak like you want anyone to know what they’re into? Personally, I wouldn’t tell a soul, I wouldn’t risk it. I wouldn’t risk having people laugh at me. But you, you just love the idea of everyone knowing what turns you on. You love the idea of telling a girl and having her laugh in your face while she humiliates and degrades you for being such a perv. You want her to talk down to you, don’t you? I mean what is it that turns you on about everyone knowing your dirty secrets? Everyone knowing what makes you tick. That’s perverted in and of itself. You want everyone to know that you’re a pathetic loser who can only get off when hot girls humiliate you. You want to post about it on facebook and twitter for the world to see. Or you want a girl to do it for you, to expose you for what you are. You want this. That’s so fucked up. You want everyone to know when everyone else would hide their face in shame. But you can’t stop yourself because nothing else makes your heart race and your dick pulsate. Knowing that everyone knows what turns you on. You want everyone to know how disgusting and pathetic you are. You can’t seem to get off any other way. You don’t just want to be exposed, you Need it. You want to ensure that no girl will ever want you by posting humiliating pictures and dirty secrets along with your real name. Now that’s fucking pathetic. And yet it turns you on so much. Being exposed for the world to see. It’s exhilarating, it’s liberating. You want everyone to know. But I just don’t get how that turns you on, how it makes your dick throb? There must be something wrong with you. But I’m glad everyone knows because that’s what you deserve. But it’s also what you want. Hmmmm should I give you what you want? Should I destroy you? Maybe if you beg me.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Take Shots of Your Own Cum, Then Gargle And Blow Bubbles​

I wanna play a game with you. I need you to get a glass with a drink in it, a second empty glass, and a shot glass. And in case you’re wondering, the shot glass is for your cum, I want you to drink your own cum for me. I want you to take shots of it. And since I’m feeling generous, I’ll let you have a chaser of whatever you’d like. In order to eat your own cum, we’re going to need to build some up in your balls, so I’m going to help you get hard. I’m going to help you jerk off your unworthy dick. Then you’re going to fill up your empty glass and pour yourself shots of cum. So start stroking that pathetic cock. I’m going to give you some seductive jerk off instructions. But I’m only doing this to help you shoot a huge load so you can do lots of shots, lol. Jerk to how beautiful I am, how superior to you I am, my sexy body.. that cock is getting harder, isn’t it? I’ll bet it’s throbbing. Jerk your loser dick while I tease you with my magnificent ass. You see how I’m teasing you, how easily I fuck with you? I want you to cum, pump all of that hot sticky spunk into that cup. Now that you’re stupid jerking off is done, we can have some real fun. I want to see how happy you can make me. I know you want to please me. And I want you to drink up all your cum, shot after shot you’ll take until it’s all gone. So get your shot glass, you know you want to, and pour out your first shot of jizz. It’s probably warm and sticky still, probably smells gross. Now put your head back and drink it down. Feel it sliding down your throat. Is the taste lingering in your mouth? I bet you love it. Taste it. Pour out your next shot. Now stick your tongue out and drink it down. Really taste that cum you fucking cum eating slut. Pour yourself another. But this time I want you to hold it in your mouth. I want you to make bubbles and gargle with it. Swish it around your mouth. You're my cum eating, cum bubble making, slurping cum eating freak. I’ve make you my cum eating bitch. Oh and your chaser, yea you’re not going to drink that. That was just to fuck with you.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - An Excruciatingly Painful Ballbusting Lesson​

Disclaimer: HumiliationPOV accepts no responsibility for any damage or pain that you cause yourself. Remember you did this to yourself idiot! I know you get off on ballbusting, which is great because so do I. I love hurting you idiots but the fucked up thing is that you get off on it! And the only thing more pathetic than having your balls busted by a hot brat like me, is when you do it to yourself because I order you to, lol. You’re at home alone, there’s no mean girl around who wants to bust your balls, so you’re going to bust your own balls with some things you can find around your house. Things that will hurt. We’ll start off easy. Spread your legs, lift up your cock, and start slapping yourself in your worthless balls. Smack them around, harder and harder, really get into it. Now close that hand a make a first, start punching yourself in the balls. LOL I love how you fools do this to yourselves. Punch them harder, you know you deserve this. But this is just the warmup. Now I want you to lift up your leg and use your heel and kick yourself in the nuts. Don’t worry idiot, I’ll show you how to do it. Now get ready for some real fun. Go get a spatula and start beating your balls. I’ve got a few different ways I want you to use it, so watch as I demonstrate. I want it to hurt. But I know you’re still hard. You’re a sick fuck who gets turned on from pain to your nuts. Next grab a wooden spoon. Oh yea, this is going to really hurt. I want you to really whack at those balls until you feel it in your stomach. I’ll bet you’re enjoying this more then jerking off. Now it’s time for some real punishment. Go get a rolling pin. I want you to find a nice surface to lay your balls out on. Now start rolling that pin across them, back and forth, up and down, harder and harder. Apply some real pressure until they feel like they’re going to pop. Then spread your legs and beat yourself full force with that rolling pin, over and over and over again! I want you to cause some real fucking damage to your balls for me. I want them tender and raw. I want you to hit them harder and harder until you’re a sobbing mess. But we’re not done yet. Go get a meat tenderizer. It takes a real ballbusting freak to want to put this meat tenderizer to his nuts. Are you man enough? Let’s find out. Start pounding away on those good for nothing balls. I want you to demolish them!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Eve Rosario - The Bound Penis Whose Orgasm Was Not Too Be Denied​

Mistress Eve has her slave blindfolded and bound at the wrists, thighs, and ankles using genuine leather restraints. She waists no time using the unguarded man meat for her pleasure. While franticly fingering her pussy with one hand, she strokes the wet shiny dick with the other. She stares intently at the shackled cock paying close attention as it hardens and thickens. Eve expresses her dissatisfaction with the penis … calling it “a skinny pee wee fucking dick”. She makes the slave acknowledge the fact that his dick is utterly worthless. Having complete power over the defenseless mediocre cock causes Mistress Eve to orgasm hard. She takes ownership of the penis referring to it as “hers”. She deploys an arsenal of excellent handjob techniques upon the cock. The small skillful Latin hands prove too much for the exposed penis. The testicles are full and ready to burst. The slave announces that he is going to ejaculate. Twice, Eve denies the penis an orgasm by literally beating the hell out of it! Finally she allows the cock to cum. It’s a mighty blast. She MILKS every drop of sperm out of the bewildered dick. Satisfied there’s no semen left in the spent organ, she attacks the ultra sensitive dick head long after orgasm. The slave’s worthless shell jerks violently as he screams and moans in agony. Also there is some outstanding assjob footage with Eve … make sure to check that out!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Your Ex Is Getting Fucked While You Watch This Video​

I heard something really sad today. I heard that you're still obsessing over your ex girlfriend. Now I understand if you're still in love with someone and you long to be with them. But that doesn't seem to be the case with you. You don't want her back. You're obsessed with the fact that she's fucking other guys. Lots of other guys. And you're obsessed but not upset. It seems you enjoy the fact that she's getting fucked by other guys and you wish you could watch! Now that's fucked up. I've heard of some crazy stuff regarding guys and their ex's but I've never heard of a guy who got dumped who Wants his ex to be fucked by other guys while he watches! So let me see if I understand this correctly... You sit at home jerking off to thoughts of your ex getting pounded by another man? That's fucking pathetic. Most guys would be jealous, infuriated even, but not you. You're a fucking wimp. Does she know about this? And while you obsess about her all day long, she doesn't think about you for a one second. She fucking can't stand you. She thinks you're a fucking loser and that's why she left you. You are not even a factor in her life. But you want to stay a part of her life and you're willing to do Anything, just to be near her. Even if that means having her fuck other guys right in front of you while the two of them laugh at you! I've never heard of anything so sad and pathetic. Really. She's getting wined and dined by hot guys who bang her all night and then toss her aside. They don't even care about her like you do but still she'd rather fuck them than you! I'll bet she's getting fucked right now while you're watching this video! You are a fucking loser. That's why she left you. She was the best thing you could ever hope to have and you just can't let go. Get fucking over it! Or beg her to be her cuck, maybe, just maybe, she'll keep you around to toy with some more, lol. You always knew she was going to move on. So you can either ask her to watch while you jerkoff in the corner or you can spend the rest of your life jerking off to videos like this!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Listen In As My Little Dick Slave Gets Humiliated In Public​

I'm actually talking to a loser on my phone. He's so lucky. He was out on the street when I called him. He was of course thinking of me. He's so pathetic. Listen in as I talk to him, and some random girls on the street who are about to publicly humiliate him... If you're lucky, I might even do this to you. "You're such a small dick loser, you're lucky I even acknowledge your existence. I'm so cruel, aren't I? You don't even deserve this phone call. You're worthless. And I'll bet that gets your teeny tiny little dick hard, doesn't it you fucking loser? Do you wanna know how pathetic I think you are? Of course you do." "I know you'll do anything for me and I know that you're out in public. So I want you to stop a stranger or a group of people for me to talk to. Oh good, you found a large group of girls? Now put me on speaker you fucking loser." "Hello girls, nice to meet you. Here's the deal, the man that stopped you, he's my slave. He obeys me at all times. And since I'm stuck at home, I was wondering if you girls could do me a huge favor? I want you to use and abuse him however you see fit. The more humiliating it is, the better. Don't worry about him, he's there to do as I say so he will do as you say." "Tell him to lick the bottoms of the shoes that you're wearing." LOL see he's doing it! Have him strip down to his underwear and have him say that he's a small dick loser and that he could never satisfy a woman because he's not a real man. LOL! Isn't this fun!? Now you girls have him do something." "That's a great idea! Have him eat trash out of the dumpster. Oh and spit on him too. Tell him to show you his little dick and then laugh at him, you won't be able to help yourselves. And he'll love it if you tell him how small it is. He's so stupid and obedient, he'll do anything you tell him. I'd love it if you took pictures of him and sent them to me for my social media and feel free to post them on your social media as well. Thank you so much girls, now please put him back on the phone." "I want you to get on your knees and do absolutely everything they say! Because you're mine to do with as I see fit, even if that means giving you to others."

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Hypno Therapist Manipulates You And Increases Your Porn Addiction​

Hmm I see, so how many times per day do you jerk off to porn? This is a serious issue you have. You seem to have a chronic masturbation addiction to pornography. But you’re not the only one. I’ve had lots of cases like this. So rest assured that you’re in capable hands. My method of expertise is in hyp n0 s!s. I will put you into a deep hyp n0 t!c state where I will infiltrate your subconscious and I will cure you of your porn addiction. I understand that porn addiction ruins lives. You can barely function in society. It keeps you from living a normal life and maintaining any normal relationships. But I am here to help you. Relax, get comfortable. Take nice deep breaths. Follow my pendant. Back and forth. Feel your body relax and let yourself slip away as you follow my pendant back and forth. Your eyelids are getting heavier at the sound of my silky voice caressing your mind. Allowing you to slip further into the abyss. Allow the darkness to consume you. The velvety tone of my voice feels so nice in your brain. Feel your body melt into your seat. And now I will count you down into a deep trance. Deep sleep. You have a very severe case of porn addiction. You masturbate all day long to pornography. I know you thought that I would help you stop stroking your life away, but I in fact want you to be addicted. I want you to think about porn every single waking moment of the day. You need to jerk off every single minute of the day. I want your cock hard all day long as you think of porn and how it consumes you. You watch it on your computer, on your tv, on your phone, you’re never anywhere without a source to watch your porn. You’ll need to find places to go to stroke your cock even when you’re in public. Your cock and your porn addiction are never going to leave you alone. You’ll stroke and cum and stroke even when you can’t cum anymore. I’m fucking with your brain. I want you completely addicted to porn. And not just any porn, but loser porn. Porn that reminds you how pathetic you are. You need beautiful girls to constantly remind you how inferior you are. You’re a fucking loser and that’s why I’m doing this to you instead of helping you. Because I can, because you need me to. You’ll come back and see me every single week. You’ll pay me anything I demand. Because without me you won’t be able to function. You won’t even know what I’m doing to you. You’ll just keep mindlessly coming back as I increase your addiction to me and to pornography. When I snap my fingers you will return and have no recollection of what just transpired. You’ll think that you’ve gotten a handle on your addiction and that you’ll only have me to thank. And you’ll keep coming back for more.

TripleIDoubleH

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 4, 2022

And here's some lists:

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Eve Rosario - Beautiful Hands and Feet on 10 Inches of Man Meat​

The beautiful and mysterious Eve Rosario has her slave where she wants him. Better yet, she has a huge defenseless 10 inch dick where she wants it. The slave’s wrists and ankles are bound with genuine leather restraints. His legs have been forced apart with a spreader bar. Eve makes the slave lick her perfectly arched size five feet while she strokes away at the massive male organ. She is so dominate and brutal, it’s enough to drive you insane. She mounts the slave’s chest, using him as a chair. She uses those petite feet and slender fingers on the huge erection. Mistress Eve squeezes the erection firmly between the heels of her feet. She proceeds to pulverize the penis with a series of forceful blows that would make a prizefighter blush. The dick is so aroused that the physical abuse does nothing to soften it. However, the sensory overload proves too much for the battered cock. The dick gushes warm jizz all over Mistress Eve’s hands and feet. Then she unmercifully attacks the sensitive dick head long after orgasm. The post orgasm milking is so intense, she never lets up.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Cruel Whisper Mindfuck, Hearing The Truth Will Hurt You​

I’ve got a secret for you. Come a little closer, let me whisper it to you in your ear. In case you didn’t know, you are nothing. Nobody gives a fuck about you. You don’t have any friends because you’re such a loser. Even your family thinks you’re pathetic. You’re an embarrassment to them. You’re trash. You’re $.h.!.t.. If you d.1.3.d. today nobody would care, nobody would even notice. If you d.1.3.d. the only reason anyone would notice is because of the smell, because of the flies that you would attract because that is the only thing that your body would ever attract so that they could lay eggs in your rotting, decomposing body so that their maggot children would have something to eat. You truly are a pathetic, worthless waste of a human life. You are a lonely loser who know one ever even thinks about. Nobody cares about you. I would tell you that you are a loser or pathetic but those words are too good for the likes of you. You are irrelevant. Who cares what happens to you? No one! No one would even p on you if you were on fire. If you were slitting your wrists, they would tell you to cut up and down and not left to right to ensure that you did it correctly. I’m telling you this not because I care, but I’m telling you this to hurt you. To watch the pain in your eyes. It brings me pleasure to know that I’ve caused you this pain. I’m telling you the truth that everyone else is holding back from you because I’m your only true friend.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Planting Love Triggers In Your Mushy Brain​

Close your eyes, breathe, relax. Listen to the sound of my sweet, soothing voice. Open your eyes, now follow the pretty pictures as they spin before your eyes. Back and forth it turns. Your eyes are getting heavier, closing. As you listen to the sound of my voice, you fall deeper and deeper asleep. Listening to the silky sound of my voice pushes you deeper and deeper into this trance. Keep your mind relaxed, keep your mind open, falling under my control. And now I can play with your brain, molding it, filling it with my thoughts, brainwashing you. You, are in love with me, deeply in love with me. You love everything about me. You can feel me planting these seeds of love and you are helpless to do anything about it. I'm entering the emotional part of your brain and reprogramming it so you will only be in love with me. A love that will consume you, a love that feels so good it has you floating. You love my voice and would give anything just to keep listening to it. You need me, you want to obey me. You'd do anything for the one you love. I'm brainfucking you. And it feels so good, so good to be in love. You are nothing without me, I complete you. I am your reason for being. And therefore you are completely devoted to me. Feel me in your head, my love is invading your mind. You feel waves of pleasure washing over you. You don't want this feeling to end. You love me. You need me to breathe. You hang on my every word. You will give up everything for me. You will be so desperate for my attention. These feelings will overwhelm you. And you will love every second of it. I will give you love like you've never experienced. You would d.i.e.. for me, you would d.i.e.. without me. I am your world. I give you purpose and meaning. Falling deeper now, deeper in love. Feel it. Feel the bliss it gives you.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - You Don’t Deserve Your Ex GF, He Does, Admit It​

I know all about your dirty little secret. It seems you love hearing about your ex girlfriend and her new boyfriend. Wow, you’re such a loser. It makes you so hard to hear about them together. Do you know what that makes you? That makes you a cuck. Do you now what that is? That’s a pathetic little dick loser who can’t please a woman, so the only way he can get it up is when he sees her being pleased by another man. That’s you. That’s what gets your little cock hard. You love knowing that you ex is getting pounded by a real man with a big cock. That's so fucking pathetic, you know that don't you? You’re not a man. You have an itty bitty teeny weeny little penis and you spend all day jerking it thinking about them together. It makes your tiny little dick just twitch. He fucks her like you never could. I know you remember how your ex reacted the first time she saw your little dick. She laughed, she couldn’t help herself. And it turned you on. You knew right then that you’d never please her. You knew she’d eventually leave you or cheat on you. That is your place in life. You don’t get to have a girlfriend. You just get to sit there and watch her please a big cock right in front of you. And you wish so badly that she would do this to you. Admit it. It turns you on so fucking much you little cuck. First admit it to yourself, then I want you admit it to them. You want to watch him fill your ex gf with hot cum and have her straddle you while you lick it all out. This is what you were born for. You’re a fucking cuck. A corner jerking little cuck. You get off on the realization, on the humiliation, that you’re not good enough. That you’re not a real man. You don’t deserve your ex gf. The only thing you deserve to do is what a real man satisfy her. The only way you can get it up is by thinking about your ex’s new bf fucking her silly. You truly are pathetic.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Do You Want Black Or White Cock, Faggot?​

So be honest… Do you wanna fuck and suck black or white cock? Do you want that big black cock in you? Are you a size queen slut loser? Do you want twelve inches of massive black cock rammed down your throat? Or shoved in that sweet, tight little ass of yours? Or maybe you envision yourself being fucked by a delicious, throbbing huge white boy dick? Do you prefer a white boy going to town on that ass? Do you even have a preference you cock loving fag? I don’t think you have a preference. As long as it’s huge. Just as long as it’s long, thick and veiny, you want it, in your ass and in your mouth. But I know some of you do have a preference. Some of you want that black cock, you find it so degrading. Either way you’re just a cock hungry cunt, a pathetic dick loving loser. Giant fat cocks just cause you to open your mouth up wide and take them down your throat, black or white. You just wanna be on your knees sucking like a fag, bobbing your head up and down as you choke on it. That makes your cock so hard. Black or white you’re still a dick hungry cock sucking loser, aren’t you? It doesn’t matter does it? As long as it’s fucking huge. You want them in your mouth and in your ass and you want them to dump their huge loads all over you. Who gives a fuck what color they are? You cock hungry loser. You want them all. You want to get down on your hands and knees and take that cock until he busts a nut in your ass or on your face. Or maybe you want both. A white one in your mouth, a black one in your ass, taking them both at the same time. Isn’t that your fantasy? The thought of that just makes your cock just fucking pulsate. Black or white, big cocks all feel the same. You just want it deep inside of you, filling every hole you have. You’re just a cock hungry fag and there’s nothing you can do about it. I’ll bet you can’t choose, you’d just take whatever cock was in front of your face. You want them all, you fucking faggot! You don’t give a fuck about the color just as long as you can have it. You’re just a cock hungry loser. Why limit yourself? I don’t care if you do have a preference, you’re still just a fag to me. So suck any color cock you want faggot.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Crossdressing Sissy Faggot Chastity Cuckold Pay Pig​

So you say you love me, that you’ll do absolutely anything to serve me. You’ll be anything I want you to be. Well I want you to be my crossdressing sissy. My cuckold pay pig. Do you think you can be that for me? Do you think you have it in you to wear my pretty pink panties? A sweet thong that rides up that ass. Are you willing to put in the time to do all of your makeup right? Because not only will you be a crossdressing sissy for me, but you will be a beautiful one. You will put in the work to make sure you look hot and don’t embarrass me, do you understand? You will put on your makeup, your wig, you will wear really high fucking slutty heels. You will be the sexiest fucking sissy you can be or I won’t be happy. Are you willing to do all of that to please me? Are you wiling to dress like a crossdressing faggot and sit in the corner in chastity and watch as a real man fucks me? Imagine how stupid you’ll feel, how pathetic you’ll look. But imagining it just turns you on more, doesn’t it? You want to be degraded in the worst ways. You will be my crossdressing sissy faggot chastity cuckold pay pig. How does that sound? Does the sound of that turn you on? Could you get any fucking lower? If those words have your cock throbbing, you’re fucked. And if you love me, that’s what you’ll be for me because that’s what I want from you, that’s all you have to offer me. Your cock will be hard as a rock in that chastity device as you spend every day dressed like a sissy, watching me get fucked, as I take your money and offer your worthless cock nothing but denial. You’ll sit there in your pretty dress, high heels and flawless makeup and you’ll be grateful that I’ve done this to you. And then, when you thought you couldn’t get any lower, I’ll make you lick my man’s cum out of my pussy while you’re dressed like the stupid sissy faggot that you are. I will degrade in the worst ways. Every week you will bring me your paycheck and beg me to unlock you. But I won’t. I’m going to drain your bank account, I don’t care about your balls. Locking you up is a means of controlling you. And make no mistake, I think you are nothing but a sissy cuckold pay pig faggot who deserves nothing. You will take what I give you. This is your new life, and you begged me for it. You are going to pay me to get fucked by other men while dressed like a crossdressing sissy who can’t touch his pathetic cock. How does that sound? You’ll do anything for me because you love me. Isn’t that right, you little crossdressing faggot? And just when you thought you couldn’t get any lower, I’m going to make you take a cock up that sissy ass of yours while you’re locked up. Because crossdressing sissies love dick. And all I want is a crossdressing sissy sitting in the corner sucking dick while my man fucks my brains out and then hands over his wallet. You’re so fucked, aren’t you? But you love it.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Brutal Fag Bashing​

It must be so hard being a faggot. I mean you’re already a fucking waste of space jerkoff loser who does nothing with his life, but to be a cock sucking faggot on top of that?! Wow, you really are pathetic. You spend your life jerking off and thinking about big cocks. You’re such a fucked up confused bi closeted little faggot fuck, aren’t you? You’re a cock sucking, cum guzzling, anal whore faggot. And you can’t fucking stop. You must be so proud of yourself that this is how you turned out. That this is how you spend your life. You’re either some stupid closet fag who wastes his time jerking off to big cocks and never does anything about it. Or you’re a full blown fucking faggot fucking and sucking huge cocks whenever he can. You’re a good for nothing fucking faggot. Whose only purpose in life is to please big cocks. I’ll bet you beg to suck cocks. I’ll bet you beg even harder to take it up the ass. Because that’s what faggot losers like you crave. You’re one cock hungry little faggot. I’ll bet you must hate yourself for being such a lowly faggot. I’ll bet everyone fucking hates you. I’ll bet you’re so ashamed of what you’ve become. But you can’t help it, you can’t deny what you are. No one cares about you, not even the stud who’s feeding you his cock. He thinks even less of you than I do. You’re just a cum dumpster. He doesn’t care about you, he’s just using you like everyone else does. You’re only use is for your holes. To please cock and take cum in them. That is your only fucking purpose. You’re not a man, you’re a faggot. You have no life, you have no friends, you have no future, because all you do is either jerkoff to big cocks or please them. No one respects or cares about you. You’re a fucking cock loving faggot, and the more you’re degraded, the more you enjoy it. And that’s so fucked up. A faggot like you will never be accepted. You’re a fucking disgrace. All you fucking dream about is being on your knees, servicing one cock after another, having load after load dumped on your face. Do you think anyone cares about someone like that? Fucking faggot. How do you live with yourself? How do you look in the mirror knowing what you are? You realized you weren’t a man, that no woman would ever want you, so you’re only option was to become a cock addicted faggot.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - You Can Only Please A Woman With Your Tongue​

Take a deep breath and relax. Clear your mind. Feel all the tension leak away from your body. As you exhale, let all your worries leave your mind. Just listen to my soothing voice. Nothing else matters. Let my voice echo in the far corners of your mind. Feel your blood begin to rush through your veins. Fall deeper and deeper into a blissful state of relaxation... Deep sleep. Listen to my words as they permanently implant themselves in your brain forever... You will only desire to please a woman with your mouth. The only way that you could ever possibly service a woman is with your tongue in her pussy. And you would be lucky even to do this. You are not a real man. And you do not have the capabilities of pleasing a woman with your cock. And you will only be allowed to lick her pussy for two reasons: One, to get her wet for a real mans' cock, or two, to clean out her pussy when she's finished being fucked. This is your job, this is your duty. You love your place in life. You feel honored to be able to service a woman in this way. You will have no desire to fuck women, ever. Only to lick their pussies. You could never please a woman by fucking her. And you no longer have the desire to try. Only lick, clean and service. You can only please her with your mouth and that is all you will ever need to do to feel satisfied. When you awaken, these will be your only thoughts now. It will make you so hard, the thought of pleasing a woman with your mouth. You will no longer think about having sex. The thought of having sex will not make you aroused. That is not your place in life. But that's ok, this will make you happy. This will bring you joy. You were born to service, and I will help you find fulfillment with your place in life. Licking pussy and cleaning cum is what you were born to do. When I snap my fingers, you'll never be the same again.....

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - I Told You I’d Call Your Wife​

I don’t know why you didn’t believe me. I told you to tribute me weekly and I would keep your little secrets from your wife. And you agreed, because you so willingly gave me her phone number and you were just too eager to take some humiliating pictures for me. And you knew, that if you didn’t pay, I would expose you to your wife. And you were so good with your tributes for so long, but it seems you’ve forgotten, or you didn’t think I would really call your wife. Well loser, you were wrong. Not only am I about to call her and tell her all the dirty things that you did for me, but I’m going to make the call, live on this video, so that others can see how I will ruin their lives if they don’t obey me, just like I’m about to ruin yours…. Here are some excerpts from my call with your wife: “Hi, my name is Enchantress Sahrye and I’ve been dominating your husband online, behind your back for about six months now. (She almost hung up at this point but wanted to hear the truth, lol.) He came to me, you see, and I want you to know he told me how bored he was with you. How you couldn’t give him what he needed. Yes, I know, this must be hard to hear. You see, your husband craves humiliation and servitude. I’ve had him doing some of the most degrading things you can imagine for me on cam. And yes, I even have pictures to send you to prove it. He’s fucked his ass for me, worn your panties, even eatin’ his own cum for me. LOL. Pathetic I know.” “And above all, he agreed to pay me in exchange for my silence. But those payments stopped so I am sorry, but I just had to follow through and call you. But it’s probably better that you know. He was wasting all of your joint savings on me. You should probably thank me for saving you from that miserable loser you call a husband. Go confront him, you’ll know by the look on his face that every word I’ve said has been true.” I LOVED making this call. I love ruining lives. Remember paying me is always cheaper than a divorce, so think twice before you withhold payment. Who wants to be next?