went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Sahrye - Wearing Panties Helps You Sink Deeper Into Your Sissy Faggot Cocksucking Addiction​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Description:​

We all know what a degenerate cocksucker you are. But you know you should not be wearing men's underwear while you're out roaming the streets looking for cock. You're not a man, so why would you wear men's underwear? And as if being a dirty little cocksucker isn't enough, because it's not anymore, is it? Does that pathetic thing you call a cock no longer get hard when you're on your hands and knees begging for a load from a man that you barely even know? Let's go a bit further down that faggoty rabbit hole you love to travel. Let's make it so that any time you're sucking cock, you're going to make sure you're wearing a pair of girly panties. Any time you want a hard thick cock inside of your mouth, you should be wearing a pair of panties. Because you're a slut, aren't you? And all good sluts wear their favorite panties while they're sucking cock. And you my little faggoty cocksucking loser, will be no exception. There's only way for that little clitty dick of yours to get hard any more and that's to push you further into your cock sucking addiction. So slip those pretty panties on to your pathetic fucking cock, I know it makes you hard. You feel like a dirty little cocksucking slut now don't you? You love sucking anonymous cock because you're a dirty sissy faggot. You just want to sink deeper and deeper into your sissy faggot cocksucking addiction. Now you're a dirty cocksucking faggot who can no longer suck cock or get off unless he's wearing panties. And you're going to wear your panties when you're on your hands and knees looking up into the eyes of a real man as he rams his cock down your fucking throat. But what good is wearing your pretty sissy faggot panties if no one sees them? We wouldn't want that. So you're going to show that real man what pretty little panties a pretty little faggot princess wears. I want you to completely degrade yourself for him. You're going to show him what a faggot sissy bitch wears underneath his jeans. Show him that the only way you know to suck cock and cum is by wearing your panties. So as you're opening your faggot fuckhole mouth and letting him fuck your mouth, he's going to look down and look at your ass in panties and laugh. You're going to show off your assets as your mouth bobs up and down you fucking degenerate cocksucking bitch. Wearing panties as you take his cock down your throat will be a constant reminder of what you really are. A disgusting panty wearing cocksucking faggot, isn't that right? You're only good for one thing, being a cum dumpster for real men to dispose of their hot sticky loads. You're a dick sucking sissy faggot cum dumpster. And the only way you're ever going to be able to cum is while you're sucking cock in some pretty faggot fucking panties.

PixelDrain Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

[SandlModels] Sarai​

4 Photo Sets and 4 Videos

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Tie Yourself Down And Drip Cum Into Your Mouth From A Condom – Extreme Forced CEI​

I want you to take a cum filled condom and put it right above you. Now poke a small hole in that condom. Now you’re going to strap yourself down with cuffs so that you can’t get away. Then you’re going to put a ring gag in your mouth, keeping it open. And that cum is going to drip directly into your mouth. You are gonna f0.rc3 yourself to eat that nasty cum. You struggle in your cuffs as your mouth is f0r.c3d open as that cum just continuously drips into your fucking loser mouth. That thick jizz on your tongue, hitting the back of your throat. I love knowing a loser like you will do absolutely anything to please me, like strapping yourself down and f0rcing yourself to eat cum. It can be your cum or another man’s, I don’t care. And you degrade yourself like this for me hoping that I will give you just a sliver of attention. And this is the only attention you’ll get it. This is the only way I would even acknowledge you. I want you to be a cum dumpster. If you’re lucky I’ll let some stud fuck me, and I’ll let his cum drip out of my pussy, and I’ll strap you down and let it drip into your mouth. And I’ll watch as the cum drips into your mouth. I’ll watch your fucking pathetic eyes glaze over. F0r.cing you to eat another man’s jizz. You’re so pathetic. You’d do anything just to have my attention just for two seconds. Even something as degrading as finding a used condom and letting it drip into your mouth. You’re such a fucking loser. You’re a cum slut, that’s what you are now. And you’ll swallow it all for me, all in the hopes that I might care. But I don’t give a fuck about you. You’ll eat your own cum, you’ll eat a stranger’s cum, just to please me because you’re just a self bound cum dumpster made to swallow cum. That’s all you’re good for. I’ll bet your dick is so hard right now. And don’t forget, I did that for you.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Sissy Damsel In Distress Self Bondage​

So I hear that I’m the bondage queen of your dreams. That’s right, in case you didn’t know, I’ve done many bondage scenes. With real men of course. But you don’t want to see me in bondage, you want to be just like me, don’t you? You want to be a bondage princess. So I’m going to teach you all of the self bondage techniques that I know. Do you have all of the items you need to be a damsel in distress? LOL! Do you have your high heels and your pantyhose? Do you have your gags? All the fundamentals of a bondage girl. Because you know boys don’t get tied up in bondage, only girls. And that’s what you are, isn’t that right? So in order to play the role, you have to look the part. Rule number one of a bondage queen is that her heels never ever come off. So I’m going to teach you how to lock your heels on. Good girl. Next I’m going to teach you how to tie up your legs, we have to make sure you can’t run away. Doesn’t that feel good? You love the sensation of being bound. You’re a pretty girl with your legs all taped up. But you’re not a real damsel if your hands are free. So I’m going to show you how to put your handcuffs on and make sure your arms are secured tightly behind your back. Doesn’t it feel good to be my little bondage princess. Now that your hands are behind your back and your legs are nice and secure and your heels aren’t going anywhere in your tight little mini skirt with those pink panties peeking through, I want to see you struggle. You know what comes next don’t you? Take those cuffed hands behind your back (I’ll show you how), grab a pair of panties and shove them in your mouth. Gag yourself sissy. Good girl. Now I don’t want you to spit that out so we’re going to make sure it’s nice and secure with a ball gag. How do those panties taste? Well aren’t you the perfect damsel princess? Look at you, you’re a faggot little sissy loser who’s trying to impress me by being in bondage for me, the internet’s most popular bondage queen. You must feel so pathetic. You’re my bitch. I’m going to leave you here just like this, gagged and bound. Struggling and drooling in your high heels and your pantyhose and your sissy girl clothes. I’ll bet you’d love it if I took pictures and posted it all over my social media accounts.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Explosive Anal Vibrator Orgasm​

Get naked loser and go get a vibrator. Now lube it up with your mouth, make sure you get it nice and wet, you know where it’s going. Now get down on all fours and spread your sweet ass cheeks open. Then take that vibrator and I want you to shove it deep inside your tight asshole until you can’t see it anymore. I want it in deep. Now turn it on high. Oh yes, you felt that immediately, didn’t you? You love that vibrating in your asshole. It makes it hard to think, doesn’t it? Now I want you to sit on it, cause it’s no fun if there’s no pressure. I’ll bet your cock is rock hard so take your undeserving hand and take a hold of your pathetic cock. I’ll bet it’s pulsating in your hand as you feel the vibrations run through your cock. Stroke it as you grind your ass on that vibrator, pushing it deeper. Get a nice rhythm going, feel it deep inside of your loser ass. Stroke your cock nice and slow. Doesn’t that feel good? Aren’t I so good to you? Now faster, shoving that vibrator deep inside of you. Getting it to hit just that right spot where you feel like it’s almost going to force the cum out of your dick. LOL look at you, you fucking anal slut. You’re loving this. You should thank me for letting you touch your undeserving dick while you fuck yourself in the ass. You are a loser stuffed with cock. You must be so close to cumming with that vibrator shoved so deep in your ass just buzzing away. You’re fucking pathetic, sitting at home alone, shoving things up your ass for a girl who doesn’t give a fuck about you, as you stroke your cock to my every word. My mean words making you throb, so ready to explode. You’re going to cum so hard for me like this you faggot. You need something up your ass to cum, don’t you?

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

[AV1522] Enchantress Sahrye vs Paisley Prince​

The video opens with both women introducing and undressing themselves, showing you their wonderful bodies. This is a great fight filled with lots of painful holds, that lead to 7 submissions. The winner won fair and square, and then utterly humiliated her beaten foe. Sexy, experienced wrestlers, great match, mega hot post-match humiliation. This one is the all package! We strongly recommend this match to you!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Feminist Activist Makes You Goon For Feminism​

Pretty self explanatory title. The Domme plays the role of a Feminist activist, and the viewer plays the role of an MRA/anti-Feminist type, who has criticized Feminism for being bigoted toward men and being about Female Supremacy instead of equality. She tells him “Yeah, it is about Female Supremacy, and it is anti-men, but you love it.” And She teases and coaxes him into admitting it. She even brings up the fact that all the sexy actresses and singers he worships are Feminists. Then She makes him jerk off to Feminism, and She makes him say “I love Feminism” while he strokes. She makes him stroke harder and harder and then She makes him thank Feminism for all the things it’s done to hurt men. Then She makes him say “Men don’t deserve rights. Rights are for Women,” and She says “That’s right. Goon for Feminism.”

Last edited:

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye and Kate England - Soak My Soles!​

Everyone's nightmare College headmistress Sahrye is in a bad mood again. She has called in College slutty brat Kate to complain about her recent behavior and is ready to kick her out. Kate begs for her to not kick her out but Sahrye is not in the mood to negotiate. Instead she tells Kate she can stay on one provision, that she gets a HARSH foot gagging lesson from her and wants to see her slobber all over her toes and soles by the end of this hard 30 min foot gagging scene!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Batgirl Sahrye Meets American Psycho​

Sahrye is at a dive bar late at night around Halloween. She looks hot in her batgirl lingerie, ass high fishnets and tall black boots. A man begins talking to her and when she isn’t looking he puts something into her drink. She is soon out of it. Then she finds herself attached to the wall by a collar. She gets a leather gag, a couple of bondage positions and eventually a hogtie with her mouth stuffed and wrapped shut. After some time the guy unties her legs and takes her away...

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - I Love Ballbusting as Much as Sex​

Enchantress Sahrye believes that when it comes to the bedroom experience, there is nothing better than a guy who loves to get kicked in the nuts. Will you take the ballbusting punishment she wants to dish out? I love it when a guy opens his legs and lets me take a good, hard swing at his ball sack. The feeling I get when I feel his testicles recede as I make contact is unlike anything I have felt before. How about you stand up like a good boy and open up wide, so I can take a long, hard shot to both of your little balls? I have such beautiful, powerful legs and nothing satisfies the desire of knowing that than making a guy keel over because he's in so much pain. I want the color to drain from your face as you feel my perfect foot make contact with your testicles. I wonder just how useless can I make your stupid little nuts with one swift kick.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Glaze Your Face With Your Own Cum​

I want you to go get a gag. And then I want you to go get a big cup. Next I want you to put that gag in your mouth and start jerking. I'm giving you permission to jerk to me on your screen. Pump it for me loser. Jerk it to what you'll never have. We're going to build up a nice big orgasm because I want you to fill that cup in front of you with your cum. And I know you want to please me so you're going to jerk that cock and fill that cup for me with that gag deep inside your stupid loser mouth while you wonder what's about to happen to you. And if you don't fill it, you might need to cum again and again until that cup is absolutely full with your disgusting jizz. Now I know you're still wondering what's going to happen with that cup of cum and why you have a ball gag in your mouth. But you can't even speak to ask me. I love you like this, stupid, horny and gagged. Don't hold back, I want you to explode in that cup. Now I want you to pour that cum all over your pathetic face with that gag in your mouth. I want you to paste and glaze your face with your own spunk, cover every inch. You're not going to eat it, that's too easy. I want you to cover your stupid face, cover your eyes while you sit there feeling pathetic, unable to even speak. Just a cum covered mess. You're a fucking loser and you deserve to wear your cum on your face. And you're going to do this because I said so and you're nothing but a weak loser who deserves to be degraded in the worst ways. You'll do anything a hot alpha female tells you to do because you can't resist being humiliated by me, can you? The more degrading the more you crave it.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Enchantress Sahrye and Kelle Martina - Mindfucked Roommate​

My roommate is such a prude. I don't care what she wants to do on a Saturday night, but when she tells me I'm dressed like a slut...that's where I draw the line! I have been wanting to do this forever! I pull a pretty crystal out from my cleavage and show her. "Isn't this pretty?" I tell her. The crystal swings back and forth and she can't look away. Before she knows it, she is completely under a trance. First things first...I make her strip for me. Her body is beautiful under all that modest clothing. I think I'll make her fall obsessively in love with me, worship my feet, and orgasm on command...just from a touch of my fingers...I show my roommate exactly who is in control.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Teaching the Pervy Teacher a Lesson​

When bad girl Sahrye is called into her college professor's office for a serious talk about her bad behavior, he threatens to call her parents and have her suspended. She only gives him attitude as she kicks up her sneakered feet on his desk as he looks on in horror. She defies him as he tells he to get her shoes off his desk. He then goes to grab her feet to move them as she snaps pictures of him touching her. She then kicks off her shoes and slowly removes her socks in his face. She tells him she will show everyone the photos she took of him touching her and the way he looked at her feet if he doesn't do as she says. She wants to truly humiliate him at her stinky feet. She loves the control she has over men being the badass she is. She makes him get down on his knees as she starts wiping her smelly feet all over his face. She tells him to kiss her soles while she continues snapping photos of him. What a loser! The final humiliating she makes him into a human door mat as he is told to lay on the floor as she stands on him and then stands directly in his face!! He can still do nothing but succumb to his student's desires. Nothing but a loser foot bitch for the baddest girl in class!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye - Elf's Red Hot Ass!​

Sahrye is a naughty little elf who Santa has spank herself, she’s spanking so hard her cheeks are heating up. Watch her jiggle that butt flesh before spanking again!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye Ass Tease Part 1​

Sahrye filmed in slow motion with a super definition lens. Unprecedented views of her smacking her big latina ass and a couple HUGE butt drops at the end!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Enchantress Sahrye Oils Up Her Booty!​

Sahrye with a second ASS TEASE! Watch her oil up those delicious rumps before giving them a squeeze and jiggle!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sahrye Oily Ass​

Test of Sahrye’s beautiful round rumps oiled up and ready to make you squirt, all in super slow motion. Watch her jiggle her ass and give it some nice grabs in these test shots!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Enchantress Sahrye Dancing Makes You Shrink!​

There could be no lap dance like one from Sahrye but it seems the more aroused you get the smaller you shrink. It shocks Sahrye at first but she grows to like it and sees the bigger the butt, the more excited you are. Now you're stuck in a vicious cycle as her but gets bigger and bigger you'll get smaller and smaller. You can beg her to stop but she wants to see you shrink into oblivion!