Simp Chat Dessyyc - Dessy - oxdessyxo

MBark3762

Lurker
Nov 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
So just to tack on about the “reaction” content (if you can even call it that) They’re not even her clips or ones to promote her streams. It’s just random daily fortnite clips with an extremely awkward and half baked reaction to everything, I think to act as if she is good at games? Idk, if you watch her twitch for five minutes you’ll see that is definitely not even close to correct. I guess to her it’s a form of content that’s really easy to produce compared to having to spend the extra hour or two getting into cosplays. Not to mention it seems this half baked content infection she is spreading to others. Most notably KayBunny from DK has also starting posting almost the same clips and reaction on her YouTube shorts. I’m hoping we’re not shifting into an egirl zombie reaction content apocalypse.

Nazgrim

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022
The Fortnite reaction videos are simply to draw in the numbers, Fortnite is huge on YouTube. Fortnite content=easy views

Reactions: Purv69

Anon144

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
She's been a twitch streamer for 7+ years? And it's never gone anywhere? Isn't that a sign that your gameplay is poor, your personality is cardboard, and people only like you for your body?

Purv69

Fan
Jan 2, 2024
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I’ll admit being a streamer isn’t as easy as people think it is, if you want to grow your twitch streams you can’t just stream all the time, you have to also market yourself, spread clips around YouTube and other media to get your content seen and get new fans, etc. But yeah Dessy has been a streamer for about 7+ years and her streams did grow after she became popular on tiktok. But since her tiktok popularity she’s been floating around 70-100 viewers and not really going up from there. She mentioned something about starting streaming because she had a streamer friend who had a fun community, so her focus had always been community and Overwatch. That’s it. She doesn’t really put her focus towards being an entertainer. I guess if people are tuning in to see her body, well, I guess it’s hard not to take advantage of that when it seems like that’s all that people care about…But still, she could try other things since body alone does not make a streamer or promote growth. Personality wise, she’s always been a nice girl, but a bit of a “plain Jane”. Very normie personality that’s not too different/against the grain. Which isn’t a bad thing it’s just…not very interesting.

Purv69

Fan
Jan 2, 2024
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I noticed that with her reaction clips it’s not even clips of her playing Fortnite. I was like what? What’s the point? Seems stupid to me but I guess making soulless fortnite content gets viewers. It’s sad to see her make this soulless slopped out content that she’s obviously not passionate about just to get views…she used to be more genuine…Personally when it comes to reaction content in general, I used to hate it, until I found content creators that actually react in a funny way to content. Her reactions aren’t funny and don’t add anything…I guess it’s easy to produce and she figured “Fortnite’s popular, I’ll react to Fortnite clips for views” or maybe Corey told her to do it or something. okaybunnys doing it too? I had no idea. She’s cute but I think she’s also kind of plain/boring tbh. I guess the DK girls want to follow in Dessy’s footsteps so they copy her. It’s sad to see the unoriginality. As a viewer I want originality and authenticity when it comes to content creators, slop just doesn’t cut it for me (and a lot of people I’m sure).

petiepal

Lurker
Nov 6, 2022
The best video she ever did was the shower stall dance twerk dance. Shit was pretty hot. They all do a little risque content, especially when they're single then once they've got a bf that stuff goes the way of the dodo and they just reuse it after years.

Zoomin08

Lurker
Jan 24, 2024
any new update if this is the real dessyy texting or if this is her agency that’s texting cuz I started to text her account again due to boredom and she’s been taking awhile to reply like how it used to be

• PepeSuspicious
Reactions: capnfaphappy20