Discussion Agencies are ruining OF for me...

Tothemoon123

Lurker
Sep 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Definitely deserve the heat they’re getting. Some of the content is so scammy now.. worse than ever. “Not holding anything back and showing it all!” Meanwhile bottoms still on, hand bra, or nipple tassels. I guess they think who cares if they scam one person and they piss them off. There’s someone else to scam next time?

Horny4Tits

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 1, 2023
Drama on Twitter involving Kenzie Anne's third-rate agency

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
if your management team is so sloppy they’re bothering other performers with their spam bot links in the dms, you should be embarrassed as fuck

i’m loving all the management team rants on the timeline rn 😬🤣 literally just went off about this shit again 2 days ago- glad everyone is as collectively frustrated as i am side note: if even we as performers are annoyed by this, imagine how the fans feel!

Had a full on convo with someone the other day where they were shocked I didn’t scam fans and I was honest about pricing across the board “you could be making more” yeah maybe short term on a bed of LIES. Sorry I care about my fans.

yep i get the “you could be making more” a lot too but like, i actually do pretty well and i probably keep my subscribers for much longer periods of time than management team pages do. i think it’s more money in the long run to do it urself tbh

Last edited:
Reactions: capnfaphappy20

Horny4Tits

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 1, 2023
Val Steele is listed... but I probably missed some more tweets from her main & backup. There are other performers I missed who talk about it but don't mention Kenzie by name or tag her like Maddy May did. Wasn't my intention for this to be 100% thorough as I think enough examples were provided, but you're welcome to list every single mention I didn't if you think more opinions from her peers is worth sharing

DJDeadz

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 12, 2023
I am seeing a few girls put "Non agency run" or "Creator run" in their bios. So people knew there is a backlash. Wonder if this will become a trend. Really the only way it becomes a trend is if dudes boycott agency run pages and only support creator run accounts. The problem is mostly Onlyfans are now agency run.

Pete Wisdom

Tier 1 Sub
Aug 12, 2023
One of the fakest OF models out there Mikayla Demaiter is now using an automated system to reply her followers on IG. It's not too advanced because it's only using the same 5 or 6 replies over and over again.

Berengar

Superfan
Apr 19, 2023
Just me btw who have noticed that sometimes models that use agencys have more then one OF page? (And i dont mean the normal having one free and one paid) I seen few times they have for example 2 free pages that both basicly upload the same stuff, spams same messages in dms, all the typical manager stuff.

I would guess its cuse they have multiple managers that each have seperate page to run for them?

jstarz91

Bathwater Drinker
May 5, 2023
Almost all models need multiple IGs in case one gets taken down. I've seen girls with 2 "main" IGs and then always 1 backup if not more. Same for tiktok pages, always have multiple. of course this leads to not knowing if they are legit to begin with

With the onlyfans, i've recently saw a girl i follow with the following - non-ppv page, ppv page (still need to sub but at lower price), and then a free page. it was annoying when they first started doing the PPV and free pages but now having a another.

Sedna

Energizer
Jun 8, 2022
these 2+ page to not last long thought , if OF found out they close the page or the account

Reactions: Hannya Man

Kratos9889

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 21, 2023

This is the key right here imo. Like many, I’ve blocked almost every account that I subbed to that’s turned to agencies. A couple offer cheap b/g stuff that’s pretty good and I’ll grab something every couple months.

There can only be so many people that will cycle through these scammy accounts until they actually start to loose money. The more accounts that turn to the shotgun approach of spamming the same shit over and over, the quicker people will realize what’s up.

And idk about anyone else, but I don’t really care if these models take back their accounts at some point. Unless they start doing a lot more explicit stuff, I’m over it.

I’d much rather support accounts that are honest and fair. I recently bought a custom from an account that’s run by the model. She doesn’t do sexting, which is a pretty good indicator imo. I tipped her extra after she delivered the custom on time and was exactly what I asked for. She’ll keep getting my money. It shouldn’t be that difficult to find accounts like that, but sadly it is.