Discussion Agencies are ruining OF for me...

Safety11

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Adjust your expectations.

I wasn't going to use OF. I thought it was only another version of MV which has been around much longer and I never spent money on. What happened? The fucking pandemic. Everything closed up, I was stuck at home , no pussy to spend money on. Took the dive on OF. Guess what - all the girls were stuck at home too, all the strippers and baristas and whatever.
Even when I got on OF, never thought I would be chatting with them, but guess what? They had fuck all to do either.

That shit ain't coming back. It was a bubble. Yes there are still real ones who run their own accounts and will message you for real, but they only have time to do so about once a week if you're lucky. Which I welcome now; if she ain't answering you it means she's real LOL.

OF will die. The whole agency thing is proof alone that the "OF experience" is one that's really in the recent past. If that's what's selling a customer now, they're being sold on a faulty premise.

B0000000

Diamond Tier
Mar 16, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yeah, assuming most people are there for the models not for the content. I'm kinda over it. Two, three years ago, when agencies weren't that popular, and it was possible to talk with these girls in person, it was exciting, sure, but talking with them wasn't easy, you could feel that they are nice to you just to get some money out of you, and maintaining an actual conversation was a nightmare, given their attention span and their lifestyle. Paying them for attention is degrading and even embarrassing sometimes, when you both know you wank to a 10 sec video you paid 50 bucks for.

Sedna

Energizer
Jun 8, 2022
so when do you guys start an agency ? lol

• LULW
Reactions: B0000000

jstarz91

Bathwater Drinker
May 5, 2023
Did you see the comment about the chrome extension, super creator? Even if you do end up talking to the actual person, if they are using that it could easily feel like it's an agency

HungryMycologist

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 24, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I wouldn't mind if they actually used Supercreator because it would probably ensure I don't get duplicate content, then the agency can actually find the content I want based on teases they have posted or stuff the model have mentioned on other platforms. It's how disorganized most of the agency workers are that frustrates me, that they can't deliver on simple requests for content or that they can't even bother to make a note of whatever type of content I've requested in the past. Since I'm not getting the interaction with the model then at least give me a simple, efficient and straight forward content buying experience.

Lezbehonest

Tier 2 Sub
Jun 16, 2023
There are models who really do run their account. Ive experienced it for myself. But their are models who have agencies who run their account too. I would like to believe some of that is on the consumer. The reason why is bc when someone hits a model in the DM there are those who expect them to reply quickly. And then when that doesnt happen they get impatient and then get rude. Of course if its the real model its going to take time to get back with you especially if you arent tipping. For example, I used to chat with Sinn Sage all the time and I know she runs her own account. She has said she could get a service but she doesnt want to lose that personal connection with her fans. So when we used to chat sometimes she would go back and forth with me throughout the day. Other times she used to get back with me in days. Typically Ill know when she would get back with me. It would usually be on a Friday since that was the day for her live shows so she would already be on her computer setting things up for the live so while she was doing so she would message me. But I understood that she had a life and couldnt get back with me quickly alot of the time. And I truly enjoyed chatting with Sinn bc she is a sweet and just chill person. She is more than I thought she was which I thought she was sweet but getting to know her even more she is a genuine friendly loving human.

Now Ive chatted with agencies that have gotten back with me quickly. Typically I dont mind bc I normally chat with them about content. Yes sometimes it can get real ugly by how they try to drain me for my money and totally disrespect me. Typically I dont care as long as I feel like the price is fair and I get my content. But if you are trying to sext or have a normal conversation with those who have agencies I can understand your frustration. Only thing I can say is make sure you find the right ones that run their account like I mentioned with Sinn and have those sext sessions or normal conversations. Its worth it. The only thing I wish is for those who have agencies to be up front. Dont lie to their fanbase saying its them when its really not. And also if the agency sucks I want the model themselves to ask their fans if they are enjoying their account? What can they do to make it better? If the fans say the agency they use is horrible then that model can go about changing agencies or at least telling the agency they are using to be better. Just like the models deserve the best we as fans deserve the best too.

B0000000

Diamond Tier
Mar 16, 2022
I wish I were so forgiving but these bitches advertise their OF by 'come chat with me' bullshit with that stupid smile or their face, and still calling us fans..
They could say 'come buy my content' instead and dont bullshit us, I'd still buy that fucking content ffs