MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Jen Brett Discussion Thread | Page 14 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Jen Brett Discussion Thread

LimitedTimeOnly

Bathwater Drinker
May 20, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
No one is denouncing sex work/ers. If your literacy level was a little higher, you would have seen I mentioned my signature in my original post which is admitting I'm a loser that spends a ridiculous amount on sex work in digital media form. I'm denouncing publicly humiliating your partner.

And if trying to "save" a man I've never met by writing 1 post on the topic is sad, then what is going to war for him with 6 posts, including 3 novels?

If you actually spoke to regular women rather than solely sex workers on OnlyFans trying to siphon money out of you (You're actually talking to their assistant or agency grunt from Indonesia), you'd know every stable woman on Earth, including a large portion of sex workers, agrees with my sentiment.

gambaguy

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Commenting on my literacy level yet not knowing the difference between 'trying' and 'wishing' is ironic.

The only point of my posts is-as originaly highlighted-to point out how unhealthy it is to start acting so weird about someone you jack off too. Just stop being weird online and talking about how awful of a person someone must be and how manipulative they are just because they sell videos of them masturbating and talking about nonsense fantasies online. It's weird to get emotionally invested and talking like you're about to slip into a rant about 'hypergamy'.
I'm not interested in continuing this much further because it's derailing the topic though. As mentioned, every other discussion topic seems to become some moralisation of the person selling content online and how shitty of a person they must be for it. I'm tired of reading it and I'd like it not to be the accepted norm.

We aren't going to agree, maybe I should have just called you a redpilled incel instead though :sadKEK: