MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Jen Brett Discussion Thread | Page 13 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Jen Brett Discussion Thread

morningsnow3

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

A "Normal relationship" does not involve your fiance/wife bouncing her ass on BBC dildos, asking for tributes and saying how much she wants to be gangbanged in front of millions of followers. In the public eye for everyone to see. Check her twitter

You have to have no self worth as a Man in the relationship if you think this is normal behavior.

Truth is, Jen is a deceiver. She lies about having a natural body to her eating disorder followers, lies to her fans and lies to her fiance/husband.

Once she notices a dip in revenue, she'll introduce the idea of her with a BBC to him.

Just watch, dude needs to be saved

TheCount123eheh

Casual
Mar 14, 2022
Heh.. "You have to have no self worth as a Man in the relationship" Or you are actually a freethinking man that has noticed society has enforced certain standards and rules on everyone that are not absolute truths and no one is anyones possession. What makes you think he can't go with any woman he wants?

bbbbbbb

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
I like how when someone points out its strange for a man to be okay with his girlfriend/wife to be on OF/twitter talking about wanting to be gangbang and pushing QOS/bbc fetish stuff, people like you always start talking about SOs being a "possession" or seeing women as an object. Thinking its not smart to have your girlfriend do this kind of shit if you want a stable, long term monogamous is not being possessive, old fashion or misogynistic my guy.

LimitedTimeOnly

Bathwater Drinker
May 20, 2023
This is what happens when you're pussy deprived. I'm not gonna pretend I'm laying it down on the daily, everyone here can read my signature and just being on this website suggests the obvious, but I want you to think real long and hard about something:

Why do you think being okay with your partner fucking herself publicly and entertaining the idea of fucking other men is normal? Is it because the sex workers with a financial incentive behind making dudes think they have a chance with them told you that it was? You seem to understand the profession aspect but don't realize this mindset you have is a side effect of them saying the right things to make money. They also want to make sure they have a sucker to fall back on when they've passed their primes and want to turn back to a normal life. This method kills two birds with one stone.

gambaguy

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
I want you to think real long and hard about something:

Why do you (and others) care?
Why do you think it's ok to spend this much emotional energy being concerned about a man you have never met and a relationship you don't know anything about because of promotional material on twitter?
It's entirely likely it's not even herelf that controls her twitter considering how popular she is and how many people she has to respond to; If it is her that controls her twitter though... so what? It still doesn't give you much insight, it doesn't make promotional material suddenly genuine desires and fantasies. You have no insight into their relationship dynamics, whether it is monogomous, or what their sexual life is like. He could be a literal cuck and get off on it all day... but so what? Why are you upset?
Maybe their realtionship is shitty, but its entirely speculative, and doesn't warrant this much dedicated discussion just because she says crap about "oh my biggest fantasy..." and "My puss is so wet thnking about all your cocks..." to promote her OF (Somehow I don't think she is thinking of thousands of cocks though).

Every other discussion topic on this site devolves into this inane speculative moralisation about some girl you bust a nut too online that you have never met, have no personal understanding of, and your only connection to is through the work they produce and how well it makes you climax.
It's unhealthy for you.

Why are we discussing her relationship and not the shitty phone camera quality videos when she obviously has the money at this point to buy a better camera and show every oiled pore on her ass?

Edit: 'too' to 'to'

Last edited:

gambaguy

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
I think you missed the point.
Speculating based on nothing is an unhealthy obsession.
Fair enough if there was something concrete, but imagining scenarios based on social posts aimed to promote a persons OF page is parasocial.

If you can't acknowledge that... then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe consider mental health services. :peepoShrug:

bbbbbbb

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
Calling people mentally ill because maybe two people wrote a combined 3 paragraphs on what might happen to an OFs models relationship in the future is kinda crazy. You can literally look at how other OFs models relationships ended up that where doing the same kind of stuff jen bret is doing. You're the only one that needs to take your meds.

TheCount123eheh

Casual
Mar 14, 2022
Nahh... its signs of jelousy and insecurity. I mean, you are correct, but if the love is real and its there, you won't care what she does.. you'd just want her to be happy and just know she will still do everything with your concent, but thats just me. Monogamy is a construct that goes against our very nature, cheating happens for that very reason. "people like you" points towards that said insecurity aswell. If she wants it, let her.. if you dont agree and she is unhappy, leave. If you agree and you are unhappy, leave. But saying someone has no selfworth for beeing perfectly fine with it for both parties is singleminded.

diegfried1234567890

Superfan
Aug 12, 2022
I mean... if Jen's relationship goes like other OF models', who cares? If that were the case it would be likely neither of them were happy with where they were at and wanted something different than what they were getting from the relationship.
And if it doesn't, that's cool too. It's perfectly reasonable to have a committed romantic relationship and do sex work. Lots of sex workers are in married, committed, happy, long term relationships. Sex work is a job. And if sex work makes someone realize they want something different and they are not happy with what they have in their current relationship, they should be able to break it off. Hanging on to something that makes either party unhappy and thinking someone needs "saving" from a relationship that would eventually fail because the people involved change is not it. People can change whether sex work is involved or not. It just shows the double standards applied to sex work, as if it's imbued with some magical property that makes it different.

morningsnow3

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022

Guess this the expected response from a site called "SimpCity". Let me save you all.

I'm telling you all this as fact, in the real world, no actual Man will respect you for allowing your wife to do this in the public eye. Imagine talking to another man knowing they let their wife beg for BBC and Gangbangs. Would you respect them? You need to ask yourself what is a man without his respect.

I'd lie straight to his face with no remorse and I'm sure most other men do too. "Yeah bro you're so lucky" "Wish I was you!". The comments he gets are pure lies and deception to see more of his wife's fat ass. The same deception Jen is known for. Connor is lost in it and as another man I feel truly bad for him.

You can all think how you all want to think and live in this "Sex Work is Good!" "I want her to be happy" mindset but at the end of the day this is not based in reality. If you surround yourself with people who trade self worth for monetary gain you'll reach these conclusions but again, this is deception to further take your money and act like this is normal. It's a game and you all are falling for it.

A man with no self worth and resepct from other man is a man who has truly lost everything. No amount of money and fat ass will save you from this. This reality will set in one day for Connor. A black empty hole in the soul.