EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

OnlyFans Zoey Luna | bbybratzo

Crazy Gringo

I'm constantly running out of time!
Mar 11, 2022
Video and sound editing of this beauty
Okay guys what do we have for today! I did the editing on most of her work. Conducted work with sound, with orientations and resolutions!
A lot of work on the sound and editing guys! New emotions from watching!

1. I mounted all the video files at a resolution of 9: 16 for better display on smartphones.
2. Edited together video files from the same scenes, Or in the same outfits.
3. Edited the inverted orientation in those videos where the frames were turned upside down
4. And the most important thing is to work on the sound. She had a lot of files that had absolutely no sounds. I've done a lot of work on the sounds, from adding music that imitates what she's playing in her room to adding more complex sounds like mouth sounds and slaps.

The next step is to create and rework a cool selection of her best work. Honestly I'm surprised that this girl is not gaining likes. She's really cool! So guys, if there are those among you who really expect this selection from me. Please just blow up this post!
Here guys is a links to the archive with the files that I mounted. It turned out 27 video files mounted from more than 60 video files. A lot of work with sound. Be sure to take them to the collection because you won't find the same ones with sound.
Some videos for your first look at this girl - All previews are of poor quality - all videos are in good quality in the Archives
Example of working with sound - fully sounded
My reworking of the full collection of her pink outfit twerking
If you are not going to download the video, but only watch it online, then each new video you will need to enable the 1080p or 720p settings As I show you in the screenshot. Because every new view, the settings are automatically reset to the worst quality in 240p.
Link to Archive with her works
BackUp Archive Link
One more Back Up - Anon files links Caution the list is too large
STRONG RECOMMENDATION FRIENDS. IF MY ARCHIVE IS BLOCKED, WRITE TO ME IMMEDIATELY.
Don't forget to like me bro. At least for the fact that I keep track of my archives!

Attachments

Last edited:
These photos have been stored on my computer for more than a year

• Hi guys! These photos have been stored in my computer for more than a year. Then I forgot to share it out, before . I thought they were too simple. But in the end, why not? I think that if there are those guys among you who really like this girl, they will be happy with these photosets.

Full photo set in one rar archive

Last edited:
Next Photoset - Swimsuit

Full photo set in one rar archive

Last edited:
I am returning the archive to the forum that was deleted due to advertising of third-party resources
  • I knew that sooner or later this would happen, and I always try to follow the threads in which I have ever posted content. So I'm returning the deleted archive back to our community. I'm going on vacation, so I didn't waste time creating archives and sorting therefore, there are some videos in the archive that have already been previously published in my old archives. I'll come back from the holidays and try to find time to sort everything and combine all the archives together. - Two videos have been deleted from this archive due to the unacceptable content of these videos.
The videos are added only to decorate

370 videos
+10 GB
Support me for the time I spent saving this archive for our community - Have a nice day!

B/G Jack with size queen ZoeyyLuna (OF bbybratzo)
This hottie is really into doing Jack, and that is saying a lot. It is an incredibly hot scene with multiple camera angles and positions. I'm thinkin' nobody makes it all the way through to the end. It's really hard to tell if Jack likes doing ZoeyyLuna more than KayDoll; I think it's a close call.

👉 HD GoFile Link

backasssss.jpg

This is posted on a paid GoFile membership so the content doesn’t expire. If it it’s pulled down for some reason, request re-post and I'll re-up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom