EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Yuusachii/sachiihappy - Discussion Thread

She did a public strip game on her second Twitter account once (yes, full nudity, pussy included) which she then nuked. Even if she actually meant the "I don't sell my body for cheap" mentallity in the beginning, she's clearly now just grifting at this point.

I know most of you guys are really far from vtuber community, but let me explain a little as being a vtuber for her is the main content while lewd cosplays is a side gig, and some of her actions can be explained if you know some weird quirks of the fandom.

First of, she's a "menhera". Menheras are the girls that either have severe mental issues or pretend to have ones for the content, and Yuusachii is a mix of both. She had public mental breakdowns on her Twitter acount, egosearched herself on both Twitter and 4chan, sweared that she will never show her bare chest unless she'll get payed like 10k$, just to double down and sell more explicit content for her high tier members etc. Looking at it, she clearly did all of these stunts to bring more attention to herself

Second of, she's a pretty much a groomer bait/panderer. I know that this is quite a gross subject, but bear with me. There're a lot of guys that hunt down small indie vtubers and lewdtubers with a final goal to fuck them. When it comes to regular girls, they become the highest paypigs and slowly convince girls to become more lewd and do some ero content (either in private or in public), and when it comes to lewdtubers, as they've already passed the first phase, they usually either crank up their lewdness if they don't do anything explicit yet or go straight to the goal and arrenge an IRL meet up. Obviously, they aren't as smart as they think they are, so a lot of girls took advantage of those guys. Yuusachii is pretty much one of those girls. Everything that she's doing is pretty much obvious grooming operations (NSFW content under insanely high price, private Discord roles and access to extremly explicit content, private DMs with solo vids etc.) Obviously, Yusachii will never fuck nor even meet any of those guys, but she still mantains the illusion that is enough for those people to pay her more and more insane prices. And obviously, those guys will never leak anything since they're afraid that their "cover" will get blown, they'll get kicked out from her inner circle and all their hard work will go to waste.
not sure what's your point here but we are just here for her nudes, and i don't really care if she is mentally ill. simple wank material is enough for me.

She did a public strip game on her second Twitter account once (yes, full nudity, pussy included) which she then nuked. Even if she actually meant the "I don't sell my body for cheap" mentallity in the beginning, she's clearly now just grifting at this point.

I know most of you guys are really far from vtuber community, but let me explain a little as being a vtuber for her is the main content while lewd cosplays is a side gig, and some of her actions can be explained if you know some weird quirks of the fandom.

First of, she's a "menhera". Menheras are the girls that either have severe mental issues or pretend to have ones for the content, and Yuusachii is a mix of both. She had public mental breakdowns on her Twitter acount, egosearched herself on both Twitter and 4chan, sweared that she will never show her bare chest unless she'll get payed like 10k$, just to double down and sell more explicit content for her high tier members etc. Looking at it, she clearly did all of these stunts to bring more attention to herself

Second of, she's a pretty much a groomer bait/panderer. I know that this is quite a gross subject, but bear with me. There're a lot of guys that hunt down small indie vtubers and lewdtubers with a final goal to fuck them. When it comes to regular girls, they become the highest paypigs and slowly convince girls to become more lewd and do some ero content (either in private or in public), and when it comes to lewdtubers, as they've already passed the first phase, they usually either crank up their lewdness if they don't do anything explicit yet or go straight to the goal and arrenge an IRL meet up. Obviously, they aren't as smart as they think they are, so a lot of girls took advantage of those guys. Yuusachii is pretty much one of those girls. Everything that she's doing is pretty much obvious grooming operations (NSFW content under insanely high price, private Discord roles and access to extremly explicit content, private DMs with solo vids etc.) Obviously, Yusachii will never fuck nor even meet any of those guys, but she still mantains the illusion that is enough for those people to pay her more and more insane prices. And obviously, those guys will never leak anything since they're afraid that their "cover" will get blown, they'll get kicked out from her inner circle and all their hard work will go to waste.
Wow guy you really summarized everything hats of to you

This is a discussion thread after all, so I don't get why you are complaining. If you are here strictly for nudes, go and check the content thread.
I'm not complaining dude, I guess I'm just into those mentally illned woman type of shit too much and It's odd why it's always commonly asian people.

Back
Top Bottom