EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Yakirisu / Taiyakirisu - Discussion Thread

Subbed to her patreon and was part of her server for a few months. She kept on putting off cosplays and specific streams for months usually with excuses like "My internet is down." But she's in a "streamer house" with other people streaming on her net. She promised cosplays that won polls only to not deliver and do other random ones. She promised streams that won polls just to ignore them indefinitely. I got tired of the lack of updates and decided to jump ship.

I believe the clout chaser stuff after that. Stringing people along to keep a sub is one way to make money. I expect her to dance around most accusations, go quiet for a few weeks and return like nothing happened.

EDIT: Just read the dude that spent 1 grand on patreon over 5 months for one blurry cosplay photo. Definitely lines up. Lotta nothing.

Last edited:
$400 for a single photo? Holy shit lmao and its not even that good.
Must be the biggest scam I've seen for a long while :PepeLaugh:

EDIT: Wait 1k for a single low quality photo? Holy shit that's even worse

I think she's pretty hot but i'm really not surprised the chick whose only joke is "i have boobs and want secks lizard" is a massive douchebag. Y'all are exaggerating about her completepy changing her identity or anything like that, she'll just post an "i'm sorry you feel that way" tweetlonger, put her twotch chat in 3month follower mode and at most she'll be making more money than before from the parasocials, like what happened with that bahroo piece of shit a few months ago

Real talk, her tits being fake (i guess) was the one thing that shocked me the most...
Sad Tom Holland GIF by Spider-Man

IMG_775700d60f27ccb5c159.md.jpg IMG_7756d8b59c8c2d5803d7.jpg IMG_7755764459fdb446aad1.md.jpg
how edited can they really be though? I feel like these would be tough to edit to make them bigger than they seem, unless she’s like stuffing her bra
I think it's just stuffing and push-up bras. They look really pushed up in basically every pic of her

the ones that look the most fake are the Cynthia pics and the bunny ones because those shits look straight up like orbs

Back
Top Bottom