EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Yakirisu / Taiyakirisu - Discussion Thread

To repeat what I said before comments were gone, she'll very likely either disappear for a while and reemerge under a different brand/identity, or just do more nsfw stuff since she's kinda screwed here with what I can only assume a lot of unsubs from Twitch and Patreon

I'm hoping she goes down the NSFW route.
Or do what Mimsy did and just put out an "apology" then continue posting, but for this i find that unlikely.

I used to be her friend. She was constantly brain rotted for clout and getting paid for nothing. She absolutely despises most of the people she is friends with and only use them as way to get into more bigger creator circles. She has done everything, patron pics, vtubing, YouTube.

There's nothing besides boobs and they are FAKE. She also forced people to work for her, abused her fucking dog and MORE.

She is fucking done.

I used to be her friend. She was constantly brain rotted for clout and getting paid for nothing. She absolutely despises most of the people she is friends with and only use them as way to get into more bigger creator circles. She has done everything, patron pics, vtubing, YouTube.

There's nothing besides boobs and they are FAKE. She also forced people to work for her, abused her fucking dog and MORE.

She is fucking done.
H-Her boobs... are fake?
Her ex-gf mentioned Yaki abused their cat, now it's a dog too? 😶

Well, she can either start flipping burgers or deliver the goods. Her Streamer career is over since the only reason people even cared about her were her friends that she sucked up to. I tried to watch one of her streams once and had to stop because she's unbelievably annoying.

Well, she can either start flipping burgers or deliver the goods. Her Streamer career is over since the only reason people even cared about her were her friends that she sucked up to. I tried to watch one of her streams once and had to stop because she's unbelievably annoying.
What goods bro she is a 6 plenty of better bitches out

that's crazy, charging $400 and getting a single photo is nuts, and it's not even all that great, her Nami set showed way more than that, and that was just her normal $10 stuff
I'm just confused why the person would spend $400 for a single photo anyways. Sometimes people need to get scammed so they hopefully learn. No photo unless the very few circumstances where they are (evidence, blackmail, ect), are worth $400

i remember when there was an e girl drama about group chats and like being really fatphobic, but literally everyone forgot about that already and the onlyfans girls just posted like normal again after a week. if u hot u'll recover. She'll probably get back on her feet anyway with im hoping more risque stuff

i remember when there was an e girl drama about group chats and like being really fatphobic, but literally everyone forgot about that already and the onlyfans girls just posted like normal again after a week. if u hot u'll recover. She'll probably get back on her feet anyway with im hoping more risque stuff
What being attractive does to a motherfucker.

Back
Top Bottom