darnellswanson

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Content thread:

• Name: Jocelyn Hsu
    Category: Onlyfans
  • Pricing: $25.99/month
  • Does PPV: yes, in dms, but have not paid for them (can range from $20-100+)
  • Regularity of Posting: consistent daily posting, but has a habit of taking breaks.
  • Type of Content: nudes n lewds
  • Profile/Social Links:
    Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
    (all social media included in Linktree)

This is my review for xoxojoce

I've paid attention to Jocelyn's Onlyfans career since the start of her career and I've been disappointed in the quality of the content. What started as hiring photographers for high quality sets have slowly been nothing but selfies, clickbaits posts for special dms (which are expensive as hell and probably low production value), some reposts from other social media, and videos that is comparable to a college girl doing low quality tiktok videos (which is how she runs her tiktok anyway), and for the current price I strongly believe it's not worth it. I've had multiple subscriptions to different models ranging from $10-$50, and the value of the content feels is $15, and that's being very generous for it's worth. I also remember that it was also not priced at its current value and more expensive due to her belief of charging for what she's worth( as of this review edit she has charged $100 for a 1-min BJ. christ.) . Compared to different models who understand their worth while pushing out content, whether it's high-quality or purposely low-quality content, her arrogance is evident in her content and does not age well, especially in the competitive sex industry. However, the quality is vastly different compared to her instagram in terms of modeling, which I feel matches the OF price, but, again, definitely not for her OF content. If you like her content, more power to you. As for me, my money is well spent elsewhere to other content creators who continue to push out superb sets and have better value.

edit 1: more details regarding dms

Last edited by a moderator:

ellefant

Terminator of request spam in content threads :)
Mar 15, 2022
Thanks for the heads up and thanks for the review, we need more of them.

Over-promise and then Under-deliver is what 90% of them on OF are doing now

darnellswanson

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
It's been 1 year since the review. Nothing has changed except her boobs and my increased disappointment. idk why i decided to pay for the discounted price.

I still laugh at her reasoning.

Last edited:
  • PETTHEPEEPO
Reactions: d.god and letters