Simp Chat Wuyo99 Wuyo 우요 - Discussion

ksw0004

Casual
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Discussion thread for Wuyo99 Wuyo 우요
Content thread: https://simpcity.su/threads/wuyo99-wuyo.23024/

brothers Unfortunately These accounts are most likely impersonators.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Because she retired last November.

And only the same photos as these accounts are uploaded.

(There is a high probability that these accounts are also impersonations.)

Lastly, there is a region lock on the OnlyFans account. I can't verify my account through the Korean Internet, and I have to turn on the VPN to see that account. The same goes for ALL MY LINK.

(Jang ju and Inkyung accounts can be verified without turning on the VPN.)
(Perhaps they were trying not to be caught by Koreans.)

I think they are probably saving old photos and uploading them.

Since the photos posted on Twitter do not have the OnlyFans watermark, it appears that the AGV feed is saved and used.
(She was active on the AGV feed, but due to the sexual assault incident, her posts are currently unavailable.)

She decided to retire after being sexually harassed and sexually assaulted at a gravure company along with Jang Ju last year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SNS retirement mention translation
Hello, I have been thinking a lot every day since I left the company I worked for.
I don’t think I will do any gravure modeling work in the future.
We do not plan to do any domestic web pictorials or broadcasts.
I received a lot of suggestions, I had fans, and it hadn't been long since I worked in gravure, so I really thought about whether this was the right thing to do.
I made this decision because I felt like this was the right one for me. I plan to make a living doing what I wanted to do.
I am truly grateful and sorry to the fans who have loved and waited for me so far.
(I’ll tell you what I wanted to say to my fans later)
I plan to use Instagram for cosplay and daily life, and I will no longer use the name Wuyo. thank you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry brothers, I'm Korean so my English is bad so I have no choice but to convey it through Google Translator.

This is her new social media account

Instargram :

Threads :

X :

Last edited by a moderator:

Simptomatic

It's simp-o-clock!
Mar 17, 2022
- Mods sorry for the non-content post following the previous one, but had some info relating to it that might be of help ease the confusion, remove if needed -
I also thought those accounts were fakes when they first popped up and asked her directly on her new account in insta (I asked to her on that bozzang_ing acc which she renamed from wuyo days)

She did create the Onlyfans accounts and goodnightyui sns accs, but intended for foreign audiences, I do think her OF is content directly from her but managed by a company since it is suspiciously online 24/7 and replies super quick no matter what time you talk to her. I actually asked her about that in OF, and she brushed it off as "I don't know how to turn off the green dot" which... is not how OF works haha. I had her Artgravia subscription until almost before the incident and most pics in OF were never there, only a few of them have been reuploads from AGV so those are new content not reupload from there.
She also has a Korean fan app account, which I couldn't register due to needing a Korean telephone to do so:

Anyways.. rest assured OF is her content.. but you're just probably talking to an account manager who is selling the pics for her.
Simp away!

SomeRando1

Fan
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Funny you should mention the odd timing of responses; I actually had the opposite experience. Although I noticed the 24/7 online status, her replies have always lined up with a reasonable time given the 14 hour time difference between our time zones.

That out of the way, I reckon we might want to open up a discussion thread just in case. It might be beneficial for us to keep an eye for future potential impersonator accounts.