• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Women of Professional Wrestling

I will still take anything here over the WWE vs. AEW stuff online I see everywhere. Wrestling fans on Twitter and Reddit are forming armies and threatening to kill each other over people fake fighting in tights. There are entire Reddit subs and Twitter devoted to seeing certain wrestling promotions die and wrestlers out of work. Just cause they are not their favorite promotion. I have never seen wrestling as toxic as I have seen right now.

It's paradise in here cause dudes just want to see some ass.
This has always existed in wrestling. It's just that everyone is online now and there are so many platforms to be insane on. That is why it seems much worse now.

God damn, Cathy Kelley be showing off her perfection in that black dress 🔥

She keeps getting hotter & hotter

I just saw a picture of Xia Brookside posted in her thread, that I have to ask if it's real or not. I'm sure anyone who has seen it knows which one I'm talking about, her showing bare ass standing in a pool.

I just saw a picture of Xia Brookside posted in her thread, that I have to ask if it's real or not. I'm sure anyone who has seen it knows which one I'm talking about, her showing bare ass standing in a pool.
It matches with the same pool and location that she has most recently on her website, so I would assume so.

It matches with the same pool and location that she has most recently on her website, so I would assume so.
But did she actually go full nude, something she says in her intro that she won't do, or did someone use AI to remove her bikini from the picture?

Hope somebody’s got stuff on Su Yung. Got to see her at a show recently and she’s thicc af

But did she actually go full nude, something she says in her intro that she won't do, or did someone use AI to remove her bikini from the picture?
The picture she posted was a different pose and looking at the camera, the other one was hidden behind a $25 paywall

it's ai, she has no nudity/nsfw in her bio and passes is very pg13

growing up I thought Melina Perez was really hot, then later I discovered Alexis Amore and I think they look alike.

Any wrestlers you miss seeing? I miss Carmella. I feel she'd do well with a renewed NXT or TNA run when she's back

Any wrestlers you miss seeing? I miss Carmella. I feel she'd do well with a renewed NXT or TNA run when she's back
IF the rumors are true, it's doubtful she'll ever come back. Last I heard, there was some nerve damage with having her kid, and she's still losing feeling at odd moments.

Could someone re upload Rhea Ripleys nip slip.

I remember there was a gif of Bianca kicking her in the chest while she was on the turnbuckle and her whole breast popped out. If you cant find it do you remember what year that happened? I will be able can find it myself easier.

Back
Top Bottom