EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Willow.Trie Discussion

In regards to her latest vid that I posted up, honestly, she took too long to get to the strip part, and doesn't spend enough time unclothed. Or, she shoulda made the vid like a minute longer. $25 for 2 minutes was a little steep.
A couple of things. 1) You wondered whether she had broken up with Nathan… Nathan’s site quit posting anything about her (except some old pics) on Jan 1, the bedroom teaser that might have made a great ppv. His comment “holidays were kind of crazy”…) I think it was done with the camera that Willow is pictured setting up earlier. On Jan 30 she posts the new blue body suit pics. She had bruises then. And everything after that most of her posts had bruising in various places. I think the creampie pics were with a different dude.

2) And I can’t find the latest ppv that you posted. Where is that one?

Jizzn Jazzn – Yes, Willow is growing her bush back a lil. I follow her on various forums an am a paying member of her OF site. Can you tell me why they all seem to NOT post her latest pictures and PPV videos past the 9 minute sex tape and the “Hips Don’t Lie” full strip. I bought the 3.5 minute masturbation PPV with her favorite dildo, the ”bunny vibe.” I think it’s “shall I say” fun to watch, for sure. She finally shows us a full view of her “using” the vibe all the way, beginning to end, which she has hidden in her other videos. This is the whole show. Anyway, I think it’s fabulous but all the sites that I visit end with her “shapely ass” pictures. Why? And where can I download the “bunny vibe” video? PS: I hope that you haven’t quit following her. I think that there is another mysterious PPV brewing soon based on her latest two pictures Just a hunch… Anyway. Thanks for your good work.

Jizzn Jazzn – Yes, Willow is growing her bush back a lil. I follow her on various forums an am a paying member of her OF site. Can you tell me why they all seem to NOT post her latest pictures and PPV videos past the 9 minute sex tape and the “Hips Don’t Lie” full strip. I bought the 3.5 minute masturbation PPV with her favorite dildo, the ”bunny vibe.” I think it’s “shall I say” fun to watch, for sure. She finally shows us a full view of her “using” the vibe all the way, beginning to end, which she has hidden in her other videos. This is the whole show. Anyway, I think it’s fabulous but all the sites that I visit end with her “shapely ass” pictures. Why? And where can I download the “bunny vibe” video? PS: I hope that you haven’t quit following her. I think that there is another mysterious PPV brewing soon based on her latest two pictures Just a hunch… Anyway. Thanks for your good work.
I forgot to explain things to people here. I explained it in her thread on another site. The CC I had linked to my OF account expired, which caused my sub to Willow and a couple others expire. I chose to step back for a while and take a break before linking a new CC to my account and resubbing. I was just dedicating too much time posting and spending money so I just needed a mental break. I'll go back to posting soon enough. I was hoping some other hero would step in temporarily. I do follow her on IG, but she doesn't post that often.

There are going to be a few reasons. Not everyone subbed to her will be leaking, and not everyone leaking will be able to get around the DRM she has enabled. There are apps for getting around the DRM but I've found some of them to be inconsistent how well they work.

Just curious the other locations for items that were not generously provided by other contributors...Coomer doesn't seem to have them, bunkrr sites are all but gone...tried locating more locations, any clues would be great.

Just curious the other locations for items that were not generously provided by other contributors...Coomer doesn't seem to have them, bunkrr sites are all but gone...tried locating more locations, any clues would be great.

AFAIK everything posted after the last coomer update should be in the content thread. Jizzn Jazzn posted most of the PPVs both before and after this point and I posted a few myself, as have a few others. The only things missing will be any other customs she did as only 1 was ever shared until now, and the more recent PPV(s) since many of us who were subbed at one point or another are no longer.

If there is something in the thread not working check what the host is. If it's bunkr you might need to change the url as the domain changes periodically. Currently files will need the "bunkrrr.org" domain however this may change again at some point and if a post doesn't automatically track the changes then a link will appear dead despite the files still remaining active.

Other links from the content thread which no longer work could be linked to here in the discussion thread so that if needed reuploads can be sorted easily.

The only thing about this which doesn't make it a complete shitshow imo is that she isn't complaining about how badly her OF might be doing.

lol, nevermind we're there. From a week ago [15/Mar/2024].

Y'all I'm so sorry but I am now behind on my rent. Through this weekend I will be doing customs for people who can pay via another app. Comment on this post with a short description of what you'd like if you want to participate. I will do as many as I physically can

Feenux? Is that you? Let me say that I am very happy to see you back. Hope you stay for awhile and SAVE US.

This needs to be recorded i would totally do if i wasnt banned on OF

Lives can be saved by the account holder and then posted as standard videos would be, but would require informing them if it's not something already known.

Lives can be saved by the account holder and then posted as standard videos would be, but would require informing them if it's not something already known.
Yea your right most people dont know how to record them but changing the subject a little bit you seem tonbe kinda a expert on OF do you have any idea why OF bannes people for no aparent motives? Can they know that you download the content or can they ban you for not spending enough?

Yea your right most people dont know how to record them but changing the subject a little bit you seem tonbe kinda a expert on OF do you have any idea why OF bannes people for no aparent motives? Can they know that you download the content or can they ban you for not spending enough?

I'm not an expert by any means, the live thing is just something I've seen happen before so I know that particular option exists. As for why bans happen I have no idea.

In my experience folks aren't generally banned for no reason. In most cases the person was either caught sharing content or being an overall dick to the model. Bascially demanding shit or sending unwanted messages and then wondering why they were cut off. This site is littered with comments expressing as much. I feel like people also forget models have accounts on here and that plays into someone being banned as well if the model can narrow it down. I've never been banned for not buying enough content. Thats something thats normal practice on strictly cam sites not sites like Onlyfans or Fansly. Hell I tend to let my subs lapse as most models offer discounts to woo people back. Besides most are just happy to have people signed up and hopefully forget they're on auto renew to start banning because an individual that hadn't bought anything in a while.

Back
Top Bottom