EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Willow Ryder

the curls made her sex appeal even more explosive imo but looks like she cut it a lil bit short now from what ive seen on her socials (i like it long tbh āœŒšŸ½)

I give it a 9.5/10, only because i missed her curles :cry:
I actually like her straight her! I mean itā€™s Willow, she could wear a fucking brown paper bag on her head and youā€™d still have that ass šŸ¤£

In all seriousness just loved the angles, her lingerie was sexy, seeing that ass clap in cowgirl AND anal cowgirl was special šŸ„µ but yeah 10/10 for me but not like 9.5 is much different lolol. I love the curls too donā€™t get me wrong

How many more years ya'll think she going to be around? She getting into harder and harder stuff. (I'd like to see more calm shit, but that's just me!) I'm thinking we got one maybe two more years at most out of her. I remember reading somewhere that these Miami/FL girls usually last only a few months.

Willow & Princess Emily are the 2 best riders in the gameā€¦ this scene bout to be crazy

Unsure if this is the correct place, but I have a question.
On the official Vixen website, the scene with Willow looks like this:

4072a8c0f01568d0e56.jpg

But when I search for the video itself, she is wearing a top like this:
8.jpg

Now, is it me finding the wrong version, or is there an actual video that looks like the first image?

Unsure if this is the correct place, but I have a question.
On the official Vixen website, the scene with Willow looks like this:

4072a8c0f01568d0e56.jpg

But when I search for the video itself, she is wearing a top like this:
8.jpg

Now, is it me finding the wrong version, or is there an actual video that looks like the first image?
They're both just promotional shots. She wears the lingerie the entire video.

They're both just promotional shots. She wears the lingerie the entire video.
Thanks. I knew that the second image was promotional. I was just wondering where the first one came from. I guess they are screens from the video which have been edited to remove the lingerie.
Big sad, wanted the video without it.

Back
Top Bottom