EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Feedback Why did my post get deleted?

noOnegivesaShit1

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 21, 2022
I started a thread for a camgirl that doesn't exist. Why did it get deleted?

Your thread Cam Girls Pam4tv | pam4tommy was deleted. Reason: Do not start duplicate threads. Post in the existing one.

I keep finding this community harder and harder to contribute to. There was no thread for the girl except for some random old "Request" thread that had nothing in it.

If there are gonna be this many rules to posting real content whats the point. I can easily just keep the content on my servers and not share. IF thats what we all want. Gives me back my time

Solution

Your thread Cam Girls Pam4tv | pam4tommy was deleted. Reason: Do not start duplicate threads. Post in the existing one.

I keep finding this community harder and harder to contribute to. There was no thread for the girl except for some random old "Request" thread that had nothing in it.

If there are gonna be this many rules to posting real content whats the point. I can easily just keep the content on my servers and not share. IF thats what we all want. Gives me back my time
I dont understand what you want to say here

this is the girl you are looking for right ?
and she already has a...

I dont understand what you want to say here

this is the girl you are looking for right ?
and she already has a thread...

Solution
There are people watching the original thread. If you start a new thread, the people that were interested in the model are not likely to know a duplicate thread was created. A lot of threads start out as request threads and are moved out of the request category once there is enough content.

Back
Top Bottom