EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion Who's your favourite girl right now?

• Davina Leos (I like sporty tomboys)
  • Chise Chan (I don't know why, but she does it for me)
  • Cassie Bender (Best Hotwife)
  • Demon Mika (Best ass)
  • Kitana Montana (Bimbo)
  • Kawaii Girl (Been following her for a while)
  • Little Puck (Some of the best roleplay videos)
  • Sweety Fox (Basically a perfect body)
  • Cory Chase (Ubermilf)
  • Blushy Mallow (I find her B/G stuff really hot)
  • Kaho Shibuya (Shame we won't get new material, but I'm still looking for all her old stuff)
  • Yhivi (Been a fan for years)
  • Rae Lil Black (Not going to lie, liked her more before the boobjob)
  • Amy Hart (Favorite ginger)

Overall I like tomboyish types, I like b/g, I go from slightly chubby to fully athletic when it comes to body types, and recently began also looking at FTM models. My only real preference is that it interests me when I see it.

Last edited:
Yesterday, I did with myself a try not to fap challenge, I watched all the sexy videos I know that can possibly make me fap, I passed all of them/most of them, and I kept edging for hours, the day passed, and it was at AM, but then...only for me to LOSE TO THIS!!! and I was like "HOW TF DID THAT MAKE ME FAP?! I'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE, LIKE WHY??!! IT'S NOT EVEN THAT SEXY!! I've seen this before!" 😭😭😭😭 the part that made me lose it was the reverse cowgirl riding 😳😍 then I was like "Oh no, I lost!" 😭🤦‍♂️

Lots of guys seem into huge asses and curvy but definitely not my preference. I hate fake tits or Botox definitely an all natural fan. I like curves if they are natural but fit is main thing and love petite ones. Also prefer girls who do B/G content. If I’m picking the hottest girls it would be

Trippie-bri definitely prefer prefake tits she’s a solid 10 was on penthouse cover. Not the best lay it seems is downside.

Lilmochidoll, curvy and petite looks like she’s a stripper another 10 in my book. She fucks old out of shape dudes she likely meets at the club def

KJ Bennett, camgirl who had a of now has a fansly, curvy and epic tits a solid 10. Haven’t seen a good HD sextape yet but she really gets into sex that’s a big plus

She did a bunch of great content. Looks like she could be on a runway and a freak in bed.

Gotta add her In because I like Asians and she’s as hot as any Asian I’ve seen do hardc

Like I said all 10s if you ask me and big this is they do quality contenany more girls like Lilmochidoll ?

Lots of guys seem into huge asses and curvy but definitely not my preference. I hate fake tits or Botox definitely an all natural fan. I like curves if they are natural but fit is main thing and love petite ones. Also prefer girls who do B/G content. If I’m picking the hottest girls it would be

Trippie-bri definitely prefer prefake tits she’s a solid 10 was on penthouse cover. Not the best lay it seems is downside.

Lilmochidoll, curvy and petite looks like she’s a stripper another 10 in my book. She fucks old out of shape dudes she likely meets at the club def

KJ Bennett, camgirl who had a of now has a fansly, curvy and epic tits a solid 10. Haven’t seen a good HD sextape yet but she really gets into sex that’s a big plus

She did a bunch of great content. Looks like she could be on a runway and a freak in bed.

Gotta add her In because I like Asians and she’s as hot as any Asian I’ve seen do hardc

Like I said all 10s if you ask me and big this is they do quality content.
Are there any other girls like Lilmochidoll?

Lauren Phillips, Bella Rolland, Freya Parker, Kira Noir, April Olsen, Slimthick Vic, Mona Azar, Sophia Burns, CJ Miles, Charlotte Sins, Cherie Deville, Luna Star, Maya Woulfe, Casey Calvert, Maya Farrell, Paige Owens, Kylie Rocket, Anna Claire Clouds, Skylar Snow, Spencer Bradley, Angela White, Blake Blossom, Adira Allure, Jane Wilde, Maddy May, Sheena Ryder, Natasha Nice, Alexis Fawx, Coco Lovelock, Angel Youngs, Tommy King, Jennifer White, Savannah Bond, Alexis Tae...etc and a few more from those has has been very active this year, but those are the top ones that are on my head rn.

Edit: Kimmy Kimm, Vicki Chase, Willow Ryder, Cory Chase, Ember Snow, Nicole Doshi, Eliza Ibarra, Abigaiil Morris, Chloe Surreal, Lily Larimar, Summer Vixen

Last edited:
Lauren Phillips, Bella Rolland, Freya Parker, Kira Noir, April Olsen, Slimthick Vic, Mona Azar, Sophia Burns, CJ Miles, Charlotte Sins, Cherie Deville, Luna Star, Maya Woulfe, Casey Calvert, Maya Farrell, Paige Owens, Kylie Rocket, Anna Claire Clouds, Skylar Snow, Spencer Bradley, Angela White, Blake Blossom, Adira Allure, Jane Wilde, Maddy May, Sheena Ryder, Natasha Nice, Alexis Fawx, Coco Lovelock, Angel Youngs, Tommy King, Jennifer White, Savannah Bond, Alexis Tae...etc and a few more from those has has been very active this year, but those are the top ones that are on my head rn.
Fuck that's a lot of homework. Appreciate it LOL

Fuck that's a lot of homework. Appreciate it LOL
And also, I wanna include some girls who have amazing asses/curves but they don't get noticed/appreciated enough, like: Daisy Stone, Willow Ryder, Ashley Lane, Carmela Clutch, Vivian Taylor, Isabel Moon, Misty Meaner, Gia Derza (retired rn), Ivy Lebelle, Carmen Caliente, Jennifer White, Violet Starr, Karmen Karma, Karma RX, Electra Rayne, MARILYN JOHNSON, Liz Jordan, KATRINA COLT, Alexis Andrews, Lucky B Dallas, Rebel Rhyder, Febby Twigs, Siri Dahl, Harley Jade, Ashley Alban, Milajoyce69, XObunny...etc but these are the names on my head rn.

Edit: Jenna Starr, Savannah Bond, Lasirena69, Kali Roses, Candice Dare, Erin Everheart, Lana Analise, Madison Morgan, Violet Myers, Lena Paul, A.J. Applegate, Anikka Albrite, Dani Daniels, Karlie Montana, Melody Jordan, Jodi Taylor, Sinn Sage, Kimberly Kane, Tara Lynn Foxx

Last edited:
Audrey wright https://www.instagram.com/audrrey_wright/ she has a sub insta isnt bad for what it is but she recently made a wide idk if i should sub?
Well i sent her $50 on cashapp a bit ago for custom content saw her accept claimed she never recieved and going the $100 per month is almost never nudity but could be wrong had to go through my bank to get my $ back

Back
Top Bottom