MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Question - Which free hosts supports uploading from direct URL's? | SimpCity Forums

Question Which free hosts supports uploading from direct URL's?

TannerX

💔 radixor ⚡
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Just would like to know whether you do know any free file storage hosts I can upload files from direct urls? Upload from server to another server. Unfortunately free hosts like gofile & anonfiles seems not to support it and I just can upload files from PC itself. That's bad if you just have a low upload speed and you wanna upload the same file on different hosts / clouds. Just remember few years ago that some tube sites did support uploading from direct file URLs but I didn't found any free file host yet what supports it too and that's the reason why I'am asking you now. Do you know any?

TannerX

💔 radixor ⚡
Mar 12, 2022
So the bunkr shows a limit of 32 MB and different types of file extensions are not allowed like videos etc. That's not pretty smart of those hosts just allowing uploads from own devices / PC itself. How to transfer files from my cloud A to other cloud B without to download the file? Just not smart.

DJboutit

Fan
Mar 13, 2022
Direct URL uploads are really only for JPG Webp BMP and Gifs just about all video host do not give you .mp4 .mkv .webm at the end of the link so direct URL uploading videos is pointless. There a few file host that allow direct uploads from Google Drive but I do not which ones allow this.

• Brainlet
Reactions: Effort and TannerX

TannerX

💔 radixor ⚡
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Why should it be pointless? Just imagine you have stored your stuff on different clouds and now you want to transfer files from cloud to other cloud without to do the download step on your device. This would save a lot of time and would be much more handy but the problem is that known file hosts do not support this feature and that's not really progressive.

Reactions: Effort

TannerX

💔 radixor ⚡
Mar 12, 2022
Are we talking still about the same? I want to transfer my video A from internet source / cloud (https/ftp/ etc protocol) to cloud / host X. That's all. I got all direct URLs to the files I need to use for that but I just need to find any host what also allowing it and to have a advanced request input I could send would be also nice to bypass possible restrictions. From the past I just remember specific video tube sites who did allow & support uploading videos via direct url from other sources. Pretty simple task but hosts like gofile do not support this and that's bad. I'am also talking about all files not only videos or images. Just want to move from cloud A to cloud B without to D&Upload by myself again which is a pointless detour you know.

Reactions: Effort