EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Discussion What’s the hardest anal scene you know?

Ashley Lane - Orgasmagedon by Infernal Restraints.

They tied Ashley Lane in a spread eagle bondage, and proceeded to use a hitachi to make her cum. But they did it rough, VERY rough, and went WAY beyond her comfort zone, even after she called red (code for stop/pain). Screaming and crying the whole time too. Only know of it because someone shared it in another site, and even there some felt a bit disturbed by it.

Ashley Lane - Orgasmagedon by Infernal Restraints.

They tied Ashley Lane in a spread eagle bondage, and proceeded to use a hitachi to make her cum. But they did it rough, VERY rough, and went WAY beyond her comfort zone, even after she called red (code for stop/pain). Screaming and crying the whole time too. Only know of it because someone shared it in another site, and even there some felt a bit disturbed by it.
But is it an anal scene?

"What's the softest anal scene you know?" :KEKWlaugh:

she is cute tho
Look at the OP: "I’m looking for the haddest anal scene not painal exactly but scenes where the girls really takes an anal fucking". I would say she takes that dick in her ass like a fucking champ, few girls are able to do it like Alice March does it in that scene.

At the start yes, then by the end it was more so hard to watch torture imo. Ashley Lane in general has done many scenes like this, anal included.
I’m trying to find the scene and it just looks like a orgasm control scene no anal
Unless you can link what you’ve seen cause I can find it

I’m trying to find the scene and it just looks like a orgasm control scene no anal
Unless you can link what you’ve seen cause I can find it
I took at second look, and I think your right. I mixed up the titles. I'll try find the one I was talking about. Sorry again

Back
Top Bottom